A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How to type Dr Jones is "dual board certified" in both pediatrics and internal medicine, - ??

Posted: Jul 20, 2012

Hyphens?

if u really want.... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
i wud put the hyphen between board and certified...because u could take out the "dual" and it would still make sense to say "board-certified in both peds and int. med." right?

just as you have it - no hyphens

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Internal Medicine Note Help
Sep 27, 2010

Dr is mumbliing again - sounds like poly-my-o-dermatica   or poly my o trumatica It is not  Polymyalgia rheumatica.  Just a mention in the report - no further info. Thanks! marel   ...

Internal Medicine Consult
Apr 15, 2011

Concern for decreased (s/l Plavix) activity with proton pump inhibitors and will have to check a (s/l PTY 12) if she is to continue on proton pump inhibitors as an outpatient.   ...

Capitalization - Internal Medicine Service?
Nov 16, 2009

Is the name of a service, i.e. internal medicine service, capitalized or not?  ...

Capitalization - Is It.. Board Certified Or Board Certified ?
Mar 08, 2011

is it.. Board Certified or board certified ? ...

Internal Job Board?
Dec 13, 2012

Is there an internal job board ? How does anyone apply for other positions within Nuance? If this exists, would someone inform me how to find it? ...

Bence Jones Protein
Sep 01, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of the Bence Jones protein?  She dictates something that sounds like "capatype" after reporting the positive Bence Jones protein result.  I can't find it anywhere. ...

Pediatrics
May 13, 2012

I am hearing "in pass score" as in "In pass score 0."  Referring to infant.  Am I hearing it correctly?  Please help and thank you! ...

Urine Bence-Jones Protein
Jan 17, 2011

Is urine Bence-Jones protein hyphenated? ...

How Best To Learn Pediatrics?
Nov 16, 2010

I've been an MT for decades, but am soon going to be involved in a project involving a large pediatric/children's hospital account, and I need to learn pediatrics.I am told that the main differences between peds and everything else have to do with normal lab values and medication dosages.Can you pediatrics experts refer me to any good reference websites and/or reference books that I could study to bring myself up to speed? Thanks! ...

Pediatrics Discharge Summary
Mar 11, 2010

I am dictating a periatric dischage summary under physcial examination sounds like rome tie.  It could be one word rometie in the chest.  The only thing I can find closed to the sound of the word is ROM TIE,  Please help, I am taking a transcription course and not doing well. Thank you, Nan ...

FROSBI In A Diagnosis For Pediatrics. Does Anyone Know What This Might Be? Nm
Aug 18, 2012

Nm ...

Dual Chamber Cardiac Pacemaker
Aug 30, 2010

Anyone ever heard of a Medtronic ddd pacer, gemnose TC04 or something comparable? I am having difficulty understanding dictation in transcription exercise. Thank you, ...

Left IJ Tunneled S/l TSIO Dual Lumen Catheter
Nov 01, 2009

The doctor is spelling out TSIO here.  Not sure if he is spelling a word, or an abbreviation.  He is ESL.  Left IJ tunneled s/l TSIO dual lumen catheter was placed.  TIA! ...

Left (s/l Onjay) Dual Lumen Central Line In Place.nm
May 10, 2010

Thanks! ...

DQS Internal Clipboard Text
Mar 24, 2011

In the middle of my shift this morning I started getting this message....  DocQscribe Internal Clipboard Text whenever I try to paste what I had copied/cut.  Anyone ever see this before?  I have tried entering a ticket and of course, you guessed it...  I can't sign onto Q Care.  Really slows down the research/macro making.  Any ideas are greatly appreciated.  ...

S/L Internal *ryan* Stitches....nm
Jul 20, 2012

I just don't find this anywhere. ...

S/l Internal Lubricord Implantation?
Dec 08, 2012

nm ...

How Do I Get Internal Speakers From Computer To Work?
Nov 10, 2012

I would like to listen to stuff without using headphones or external speakers temporarily. I have Windows 7. My other computer has the sound coming right out of it without any speakers which is great, plus if I want to plug in headphones I can do that too. I would like to make this Windows 7 do the same thing. Can you help? ...

Emdat/Inscribe Using Internal Player ... Sm
Nov 14, 2012

Hi.  I've recently started using the internal player with Inscribe (the Windows Media Player) and I need help with setting the speed for the player.  I've looked under options, but there are only choices for playback speed, rewind speed, etc., and nothing for setting the play speed. It hasn't been a problem until now.  I downloaded my work, and the doctor is chipmunked so much so that I cannot understand everything.  Any help greatly appreciated! ...

Getting Certified
Apr 01, 2013

I'm currently studying my rear off to become certified, CMT license.  Have almost 15 years of experience under my belt doing this but don't want to waste my time if there won't even be a market for us anymore.  Should I keep going?  Is it worth it?  Can't decide. ...

S/l Fascia Closed In "SC Jones" Fashion - Nm
Mar 09, 2013

nm ...

Posterior Fossa?? Internal Auditory Canal
Oct 01, 2010

MRI scanning of the posterior fossa? internal auditory canal  doc has an accent and I'm not sure.  I haven't heard this before. ...

Getting Certified Without Going To School
Sep 29, 2010

Would it be possible to get certified if you have not attended school?  I have a friend who has worked as a coder for almost 20 years and has never pursued her certification.  Can she just take the test and become certified and still reap the same benefits as someone who completed a course and then became certified?  I am trying to convince her to do it and have even offered to help her study but I wanted to make sure she doesn't have to attend school to do so. ...

If You Are A Certified Coder...
Nov 05, 2011

what other jobs would you be qualified for if by chance coding does disappear. There are quite a few posters saying it will. Thanks ...

Is It Worth Getting Certified?
May 22, 2012

I am wondering if anyone has any advice on becoming a CMT. I have been doing transcription for almost 15 years and I am wondering if I can really make more money if I get my CMT. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. ...

Certified Letter
Apr 30, 2013

Doc is dictating a letter and wants "Certified" in the letter. Can anyone tell me where to place this in the letter? Thanks! ...

Grads:Certified Ratio
Nov 16, 2010

I am still deciding which coding school will be the best for me.  I was wondering what the grad:certification ratios are for these coding schools.  Does anyone know if this information is available to the general public? ...

ADHI CERTIFIED/EXPERIENCE
Jan 16, 2011

I saw a job posted on line for and MT with two years experience in radiology but ADHI certified is a must.  I have 28 years experience but I am not certified. After 28 years I am still learn new terminology every day.  What makes a company just because someone is certified that they are going to be a great MT?  I see no reason to be certified right now because medical transcription is really dying off.  ...

Certified MT Test/just Wondering
Mar 18, 2011

Just wondering if most/all MT's take the state certification test. I was told that it wasn't neccessary to take the test to get a job, but that it helps. ...

Certified Tumor Registrar
Jun 09, 2011

I have a question, if someone would be so kind. What is the protocol of becoming a Certified Tumor Registrar? Does this happen after one has been coding for awhile? Are there certain credentials? I have researched online and am still confused. Thank you! ...