A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

left IJ tunneled s/l TSIO dual lumen catheter - Kelley

Posted: Nov 01, 2009

The doctor is spelling out TSIO here.  Not sure if he is spelling a word, or an abbreviation.  He is ESL. 

Left IJ tunneled s/l TSIO dual lumen catheter was placed.  TIA!

There is a Tesio catheter. - Amanda

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe he's missing the E?

yes, Tesio :) - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked hard for this one! :)

http://www.medcompnet.com/?products/online_catalog/LT_Bio-Flex_Tesio.html

Ok, thank you both- I will know for next time. :) - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks!

Similar Messages:

Left (s/l Onjay) Dual Lumen Central Line In Place.nm
May 10, 2010

Thanks! ...

Diagnostic Catheter With A S/l Viscryl Wire And Exchanged For A LIMA Catheter
May 28, 2011

We then exchanged the JR4 diagnostic catheter with a s/l viscryl wire and exchanged for a LIMA catheter ...any idea what the wire name is? ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

S/l Tissue Thin Lumen
Mar 17, 2010

Followup for this very pleasant 90-year-old female who has a history of perforated viscus resulting in insertion of her percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy.  Prior to this, she had difficulty due to her advanced state and s/l tissue thin lumen for nutrition, therefore, was placed on total parenteral nutrition.   ...

Lumen/lumina Of/or Fistula
Jun 14, 2011

because of the diameter of the AV fistula, we decided to primarily repair this with interrupted 6-0 Prolene. This did not compromise or lose/loose lumen/lumina of/or fistula, but yet repaired the defect. ...

Upper Endoscopy - Surgical Lumen?
Mar 16, 2011

We also proceeded with an upper endoscopy as well.  Upper endoscopy showed that her gastric remnant only had mild nonspecific erythema.  I explored the surgical (lumen) and found that this was completely normal. FYI- The pt also has a history of gastric resection and a known surgical anastomosis, but the word in question is not anastomosis. It s/l lumen or limb or lamen. Any ideas? Thanks.  ...

Ash Split Catheter Or Ash Splint Catheter?
Aug 26, 2010

Anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

Dual Chamber Cardiac Pacemaker
Aug 30, 2010

Anyone ever heard of a Medtronic ddd pacer, gemnose TC04 or something comparable? I am having difficulty understanding dictation in transcription exercise. Thank you, ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

How To Type Dr Jones Is "dual Board Certified" In Both Pediatrics And Internal Medicine,
Jul 20, 2012

Hyphens? ...

Cerclage Wiring And Dual S/l "stiman" Pinning
Oct 10, 2011

cerclage wiring and dual s/l "stiman" pinning ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

?"dual Biotic"
Oct 07, 2010

The procedure is a prepatellar wound lavage/debridement.  "A pulse lavage unit was used to debride the wound extensively; 3 L of such dual-biotic solution was utilized." ...

Sounds Like Dual Graph/do A Graph, Plz Help
Jun 18, 2012

The patient is 8 years of age seen in the office today with dad at the request of Dr. Surell regarding toeing in. I have explained that it does not lead to arthritis and there is nothing that can be done outside of surgery which surely is not indicated.  I have explained that any kind of bars and braces are not helpful since Mother Nature corrects this on its own.  I did give him a paper concerning this and ___*dual/do a* ____ graph. ...

Preop Diagnosis Is S/l"kay-less" Foot Left. The Procedure Is Left S/l "cold" Mid
May 26, 2010

left calcaneal osteotomy.  ...

Sim 2 Catheter?
Nov 09, 2009

Sim 2 catheter?  SIM, SIMM II?  Can't find anything definitive.  Its being used for a diagnostic cerebral angiogram.  Thanks in advance! ...

Catheter Name
Jan 16, 2010

Anyone heard of "Seedman catheter" - urology, used in a nephrlithotomy report.  ???  thank you! ...

Tie Dye Catheter
Nov 04, 2010

The patient was unable to diurese in the setting of severe low blood pressures and poor renal function.  s/l Tie dye catheter was replaced and renal replacement therapy initiated. ...

S/l PT Catheter
Jul 20, 2011

Judkins catheter exchanged for s/l PT catheter in an arteriography.  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

S/l I Catheter
Jan 15, 2012

s/l 24-French "I" catheter, or "NI" catheter.  Never heard of this kind of catheter.  It is for a resection of the prostate.  THank you for any help!  ...

Catheter Name?
Dec 10, 2012

Is there such a thing as a Trate Meggar catheter?  This is how it sounds.  ...

Udall Catheter
Oct 12, 2009

Anyone heard of this for dialysis catheter?  ...

S/l Compu-Catheter?
Oct 28, 2009

For thrombectomy, sounds like compicatheter or Compu-Catheter, and this doctor sure loves his gadgets, but I wanted to verify before going with Compu-Catheter. Thanks in advance. ...

S/l Sauce Catheter? Nm
Nov 24, 2009

nm ...

Q-pump Catheter? Aq? Hq? Nm
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

S/L Goshon Catheter
Jan 06, 2010

x ...

S/l Transbacilic Catheter ???
Mar 18, 2010

"No thrombus associated with his s/l Transbacilic catheter..." ...

Name Of Thrombolysis Catheter
Apr 17, 2010

I am looking for the name of a catheter used for thrombolysis, it sounds like he is saying Tuch-Cook cross catheter, but I have not been able to locate anything even close.  Any help would be appreciated.  ...

Eswald Catheter?
Apr 26, 2010

Sounds like he says "Eswald" catheter on OP report for exploratory laparotomy on a female, could it be ESWL catheter? ...

Name Of An Angioplasty Catheter
Apr 27, 2010

Hi everyone.  My doctor is saying what sounds like "A 5-French SOS Omni catheter was then placed over the Amplatz wire.....).  Can anyone tell me, without actually listening yourselves, if there is such a thing as a 5-French SOS Omni catheter.  Thanks. ...