A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l fascia closed in "SC Jones" fashion - nm - tiredofworking

Posted: Mar 09, 2013

nm

he said it clearer second time - Smead-Jones - tiredofworking

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Deep The Level Of The Fascia Or Below The Fascia
Mar 03, 2015

I have seen this so many times but am still not 100% positive what it is: Two 1/8-inch Hemovac drains were left deep at the level of fascia/below the level of the fascia/below the fascia?"  He is not speaking clearly enough for me to be 100% positive. Thank you. ...

Bence Jones Protein
Sep 01, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of the Bence Jones protein?  She dictates something that sounds like "capatype" after reporting the positive Bence Jones protein result.  I can't find it anywhere. ...

Urine Bence-Jones Protein
Jan 17, 2011

Is urine Bence-Jones protein hyphenated? ...

Marshall's Fascia?
Nov 23, 2011

Knee surgery:  "incision carried down to the skin, subcu through the "Marshall's" fascia. I can't find this.  Can anyone help? ...

Imbricated Perivesical Fascia
Jul 14, 2010

sounds like 2-0 Ethibond was used to imbricate in a "Uste" fashion the perivesical fascia over the midline defect. Need to confirm type of imbrication ...

S/l Fox Fascia (shoulder Arthroplasty)
Dec 26, 2010

Total shoulder arthroplasty Using blunt digital dissection, the subdeltoid bursa was developed as well as the plane underneath the "s/l fox" fascia and conjoined tendon. I've seen "faux" fascia being used in other reports from this doctor,  but I have not been able to document this. I feel uneasy about just sticking that in just because somebody else did. ...

S/l Cautery Control Fascia
Aug 27, 2011

The soft tissue was then sharply incised until the cautery control fascia was encountered in that s/l exide/site   does cautery control fascia make sense? ...

S/L Relax Fashion
Jan 12, 2010

Care was taken to assure that the mesh was placed in ____ fashion to avoid excessive tension S/L relax fashion, relix fashion...Any ideas??????   ...

This Is Why MTs Will Always Be Needed In Some Fashion
Jun 24, 2010

Dictated: A 69 year old man with history of hypertension, diabetes... type 2 diabetes and dyslipidemia, admitted with sudden onset....admitted with subacute onset of ascites... of ascites and jaundice.....with subacute onset of progressive ascites and jaundice.  Imaging..... no, say,  Reason for consultation is a 69 year old man admitted with hypoglycemia in a setting of a .... 69 year old man witih history of type 2 diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, admitted with persistent hypog ...

Old Fashion Phrase?
Apr 03, 2012

Dictated: "If the s/l tick of relief is temporary then return to the office." I've never heard of anything like this :( ...

Sentence Help? Re: Hemiparesis/hemiplegia/fascia?
Oct 21, 2009

She developed a right hemiparesis progressing to her right hemiplegia and afasia in .. ...

Fascia Was Drawn Upwards With....kookoo??
May 31, 2012

here's a chunk of the dictation around it, during a laparoscopic appendectomy. "We began by making a supraumbilical skin incision which we extended down to the fascia using blunt dissection.  The fascia was drawn upwards with _____ and we incised it with a knife, entering the peritoneal cavity." It really sounds like he is saying "kookoos" or "krowkers".  Any ideas? ...

Antebrachial Fascia With *alls* Release
Aug 12, 2013

"I then performed radical synovectomy around each of the flexor tendons, and carpal tunnel and distal volar compartment of the wrist, the antebrachial fascia with *alls* release for several centimeters." ...

Cystoscopy-- ? Meridian? Fashion
May 01, 2013

On cystoscopy, it sounds clearly like: ...rigid cystoscope was advanced per urethra into the bladder, and the bladder was investigated in the usual *s/l meridian* fashion. I don't remember having this before. Have I just lost my mind? I've done thousands of cystoscopy notes. ...

Core Stitch Fashion
May 28, 2013

Incision repaired in a s/l "core stitch fashion?" with 3-0 Supramid nylon suture. ...

Help With Word. Pots Tie Fashion
Jan 20, 2015

Cardiac surgery: ... and control was gained of the superior thyroid artery with a 0-silk in a pots tie fashion. ...

Retrorectal Dissection Between S/l Ovarus And Denonvilliers Fascia
Jan 07, 2010

xx ...

How To Type Dr Jones Is "dual Board Certified" In Both Pediatrics And Internal Medicine,
Jul 20, 2012

Hyphens? ...

Prepped And Draped In ___ Sterile Fashion.
Feb 02, 2011

Could use some help with this one. This is for a cysto with ureteroscopy and stone basketing. "The groin was prepped and draped in ___ sterile fashion."  It sounds like urgent, but that doesn't make sense. Doesn't sound like 'usual' or 'normal'. Any ideas? Thanks. ...

Incision In An Embroidered L-fashion - Has Anyone Heard Of This?
Mar 20, 2011

Curious to know if anyone has heard of this?  It's clearly what he is saying but when I tried to look it up just for reference I couldn't find anything.  It's for an osteotomy. The periosteum overlying the first metatarsal head was incised in an embroidered L-fashion. Thanks! ...

Bard Mesh With Riva Stoppa Fashion?
Jun 06, 2013

This is a ventral incisional hernia repair and it sounds like the doctor is saying Bard mesh with riva stoppa fashion?  Help! ...

Maybe If The The Dang Jobs Would Load In A Timely Fashion Line Counts Would Better.
Jun 13, 2015

Nm ...

MT To Closed Captioning?
Jul 27, 2010

I have been doing some research on closed captioning and CART jobs/career. I searched the archives here, also. Does anyone know, however, if one needs to be a court reporter in order to learn the above jobs?  I'm wondering if one can learn stenography, etc., in some type of program without going through the entire curriculum of court reporting. Thanks! ...

MTEC Closed
May 06, 2014

I graduated from there 3 years ago.  Gave up on a MT career but still get their employment opportunity emails.  The one today said they're closed.  News to me.  Anyone know why?  ...

MTEC Is Closed
May 08, 2014

Their last day was May 5.  It looks like they're closing down services to grads, too, something I thought would never go away.  In my mind, there is no doubt transcription is a sinking ship.  ...

Closed Captioning
Mar 29, 2015

Hey all, just a thought - if you're all tired of these transcription companies, it seems that closed captioning/court reporting out of your home is the way to go. I recently checked into this and it is very lucrative and you don't have to deal with outsourcing, low pay, all the "fun stuff" that medical transcription has to NOT offer. And, if you have a medical background, you get paid more as we are in high demand and would mean more pay. Again, just a thought and am definitely excited ...

Closed With 2-0 Nylon Suture Followed By
Dec 04, 2011

nm ...

Does Anyone One Know Any Companies That Do Closed Captioning?
Apr 04, 2014

I see some listed online but not sure what's legit.  Want to branch out from MT work. TIA. ...

The Tax Loopholes HAVE BEEN CLOSED Effective 2011!!
Aug 26, 2010

The bill has finally passed.  It is not illegal for companies to offshore, it is just not so profitable for them to do so.   ...

Closed Book Ortho Exam
Sep 04, 2011

I thought I had found a reference indicating a "closed-book" exam for SI joint pain.  Now I can't find it and I have been using it for a couple of weeks  and I don't know whether I found it or just thought I had found it.  Anybody familiar with it? ...