A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

pediatrics - Shelly

Posted: May 13, 2012

I am hearing "in pass score" as in "In pass score 0."  Referring to infant.  Am I hearing it correctly?  Please help and thank you!

N-PASS - score

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

How Best To Learn Pediatrics?
Nov 16, 2010

I've been an MT for decades, but am soon going to be involved in a project involving a large pediatric/children's hospital account, and I need to learn pediatrics.I am told that the main differences between peds and everything else have to do with normal lab values and medication dosages.Can you pediatrics experts refer me to any good reference websites and/or reference books that I could study to bring myself up to speed? Thanks! ...

Pediatrics Discharge Summary
Mar 11, 2010

I am dictating a periatric dischage summary under physcial examination sounds like rome tie.  It could be one word rometie in the chest.  The only thing I can find closed to the sound of the word is ROM TIE,  Please help, I am taking a transcription course and not doing well. Thank you, Nan ...

FROSBI In A Diagnosis For Pediatrics. Does Anyone Know What This Might Be? Nm
Aug 18, 2012

Nm ...

How To Type Dr Jones Is "dual Board Certified" In Both Pediatrics And Internal Medicine,
Jul 20, 2012

Hyphens? ...