A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

posterior fossa?? internal auditory canal - unsure

Posted: Oct 01, 2010

MRI scanning of the posterior fossa? internal auditory canal 

doc has an accent and I'm not sure.  I haven't heard this before.

Posterior fossa sounds right - victor

[ In Reply To ..]
Sounds right: posterior fossa

Similar Messages:

Hyphen Central Canal And Exit Canal Stenosis?
Apr 12, 2014

Hello, Everyone. Do you think that a hyphen should be used in central-canal stenosis and exit-canal stenosis?   TIA!   ...

Requirement: Excellent Eye, Hand And Auditory
Feb 06, 2013

When I SEE ads that pay 7 cents a line for IC, I want to put my HANDS over my AUDITORY canals and SCREAM BLOODY HIGHWAY ROBBERY. Take your list of requirements and stuff 'em. ...

Tonsillar Fossa
Mar 02, 2012

The tonsillar pillar was infiltrated with Lidocaine, subsequently _______________ and using the Ellman device it was excised.  It sounds like he's saying "was graft" ...

S/l Terra Fossa
Feb 09, 2013

Help... in a report.. dont want to get slammed by QA.. s/l terra fossa and the MD is talking about the cranial sinus areas ...

Mean Or Main Cubital Fossa
Feb 24, 2010

nm ...

Intraventricular Fossa Pacemaker Defibrillator?
Feb 27, 2010

The doctor struggles to pronounce this correctly but it sounds like "intra or infra ventricular fossa pacemaker defibrillator implanted.  -  anyone familiar with cardiology that can help me out?  ...

S/l Ameral Canal
Jun 22, 2010

Talking about an anal hernia the dictator says "exam of the right and left (ameral) canals? ...

Canal Wall Down
Dec 31, 2012

Is "canal wall down" ever hyphenated? ...

Is It Endocervical Or Exocervical Canal - Or Both?
Oct 14, 2013

Is this correct?  Final dilatation of the endo and exocervical canal was done to pass the hysteroscope. It is an ESL doctor, plus he stammers when he is saying this, so I'm not sure if "endo" included or if that is just a stammer.  ...

Then A S/l Luggage Handle Was Placed In The Femoral Canal.
Jun 05, 2015

Orthopedic surgery note.   "Then a s/l luggage handle was placed in the femoral canal." I have been searching, but it is difficulty to find anything, as every search just brings up tonz of stuff about luggage handles.  Anyone every heard of this????  ...

Internal Job Board?
Dec 13, 2012

Is there an internal job board ? How does anyone apply for other positions within Nuance? If this exists, would someone inform me how to find it? ...

Upon Insertion Of S/L Otus?? There Is Tenderness In The External Canal Of The Ear
Nov 07, 2009

NM ...

*Ian’s* Canal Lesion On The Right Or Ulnar Neuropathy On The Right. Thanks. Nm
Jan 17, 2010

nm ...

Posterior Tib
Oct 19, 2010

When a Dr. dictates "posterior tib"  should it be posterior tibia, posterior tibula, posterior tibial ( an noun does not always follow it) ...

Internal Medicine Note Help
Sep 27, 2010

Dr is mumbliing again - sounds like poly-my-o-dermatica   or poly my o trumatica It is not  Polymyalgia rheumatica.  Just a mention in the report - no further info. Thanks! marel   ...

DQS Internal Clipboard Text
Mar 24, 2011

In the middle of my shift this morning I started getting this message....  DocQscribe Internal Clipboard Text whenever I try to paste what I had copied/cut.  Anyone ever see this before?  I have tried entering a ticket and of course, you guessed it...  I can't sign onto Q Care.  Really slows down the research/macro making.  Any ideas are greatly appreciated.  ...

Internal Medicine Consult
Apr 15, 2011

Concern for decreased (s/l Plavix) activity with proton pump inhibitors and will have to check a (s/l PTY 12) if she is to continue on proton pump inhibitors as an outpatient.   ...

S/L Internal *ryan* Stitches....nm
Jul 20, 2012

I just don't find this anywhere. ...

S/l Internal Lubricord Implantation?
Dec 08, 2012

nm ...

Capitalization - Internal Medicine Service?
Nov 16, 2009

Is the name of a service, i.e. internal medicine service, capitalized or not?  ...

How Do I Get Internal Speakers From Computer To Work?
Nov 10, 2012

I would like to listen to stuff without using headphones or external speakers temporarily. I have Windows 7. My other computer has the sound coming right out of it without any speakers which is great, plus if I want to plug in headphones I can do that too. I would like to make this Windows 7 do the same thing. Can you help? ...

Emdat/Inscribe Using Internal Player ... Sm
Nov 14, 2012

Hi.  I've recently started using the internal player with Inscribe (the Windows Media Player) and I need help with setting the speed for the player.  I've looked under options, but there are only choices for playback speed, rewind speed, etc., and nothing for setting the play speed. It hasn't been a problem until now.  I downloaded my work, and the doctor is chipmunked so much so that I cannot understand everything.  Any help greatly appreciated! ...

Posterior Pharynx And Oropharynx
Jan 09, 2010

Are the posterior pharynx and oropharynx two different things?   My doc seems to be saying something different than she has ever before and I am mixed up.  I can't find it anywhere.   TIA.  ...

Punctuation For Posterior Inferior Sm
Nov 10, 2011

How would you punctuate "posterior inferior" here? -"There is endplate edema involving the posterior inferior endplate of L1."   I want to hyphenate it. Or maybe just leave it alone.  Any help would be appreciated  Thanks! ...

Posterior Esophageal (s/l) Pul-sa-tom Mass
Nov 18, 2011

The patient does have a past medical history pertinent for having a right aortic arch with an anomalous left subclavian artery and a possible ligamentum resulting in a possible vascular ring.  This was initially picked up after upper GI endoscopy which noted a posterior esophageal (s/l) pul-sa-tom mass. ...

Posterior Pharynx Exam
Feb 12, 2013

s/l malagooti 3 ? ...

(s/l Triumph Or Trianth) Posterior Decompression...
Dec 30, 2010

Below is the complete sentence:  May be a good candidate for "triumph" posterior decompression and disk replacement study.  TIA!  ...

Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
Jan 04, 2012

Some type of posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, but dictatin is extremely muffled. With regard to the *_______ (7:51) (s/l Aceon Gunlanger treatment) of the injuries, the patient has accepted these symptoms consistent with posterior cruciate instability. Also talking about thermal shrinkage procedure in number prior.   Thank you for any help. My software in not reinstalled yet, and I cannot locate it in books or Internet. ...

Electroencephalogram: Unremarkable With 9 Hz Posterior *donum* Rhythm. Thanks. Nm
Apr 15, 2010

nm ...

Peripheral Pulses Are +2 In Posterior And Tibial ____
Jun 22, 2010

NM ...