A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l internal lubricord implantation? - MT20

Posted: Dec 08, 2012

nm

Do you have any more info, full sentence, etc.? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

spinal cord stimulator? - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it be spinal cord stimulator or peripheral nerve field stimulator implantation for pain management?

listen for loop recorder - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
In the future, please give the full sentence and more context. Is this a consult or part of an H&P? Who is seeing the pt? Cardiologist? Orthopod? What is the pt's complaint?

Thank you! It is loop recorder. - MT20

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

hope you saw the message - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

S/l Ashcalf Implantation Sm
Nov 08, 2009

This is an FNP who butchers the pronounciation of words, usually I can figure out what she is saying, but not this time.  This is listed in past surgical history:  Internal cardiac defibrillator implanted.  Ashcalf implantation.  Fistula on left arm.  The patient is on dialysis and has had pulmonary edema related to renal failure and sleep apnea.  Thanks for any help with this one! ...

Lumbar Implantation?
Sep 11, 2010

I'm looking for a type of implantation to help lumbar pain that sounds like "metroniziminent" implantation. - that's as close as I can get, she says the word very quickly. ...

Pacemaker Implantation
May 27, 2011

There was difficulty in passing the wire and s/l pleuro, pleural? indicated wire was curling...any clues?  ...

S/l Conner Slide Implantation
Nov 07, 2009

The next step of treatment would be that of conner slide implantation as related to the left knee. ...

Implantation For Parkinson Disease
Mar 13, 2010

It sounds like Pulse jenarear implantation for a patient with parkinson disease-any ideas?  ...

Internal Job Board?
Dec 13, 2012

Is there an internal job board ? How does anyone apply for other positions within Nuance? If this exists, would someone inform me how to find it? ...

Internal Medicine Note Help
Sep 27, 2010

Dr is mumbliing again - sounds like poly-my-o-dermatica   or poly my o trumatica It is not  Polymyalgia rheumatica.  Just a mention in the report - no further info. Thanks! marel   ...

DQS Internal Clipboard Text
Mar 24, 2011

In the middle of my shift this morning I started getting this message....  DocQscribe Internal Clipboard Text whenever I try to paste what I had copied/cut.  Anyone ever see this before?  I have tried entering a ticket and of course, you guessed it...  I can't sign onto Q Care.  Really slows down the research/macro making.  Any ideas are greatly appreciated.  ...

Internal Medicine Consult
Apr 15, 2011

Concern for decreased (s/l Plavix) activity with proton pump inhibitors and will have to check a (s/l PTY 12) if she is to continue on proton pump inhibitors as an outpatient.   ...

S/L Internal *ryan* Stitches....nm
Jul 20, 2012

I just don't find this anywhere. ...

Capitalization - Internal Medicine Service?
Nov 16, 2009

Is the name of a service, i.e. internal medicine service, capitalized or not?  ...

How Do I Get Internal Speakers From Computer To Work?
Nov 10, 2012

I would like to listen to stuff without using headphones or external speakers temporarily. I have Windows 7. My other computer has the sound coming right out of it without any speakers which is great, plus if I want to plug in headphones I can do that too. I would like to make this Windows 7 do the same thing. Can you help? ...

Emdat/Inscribe Using Internal Player ... Sm
Nov 14, 2012

Hi.  I've recently started using the internal player with Inscribe (the Windows Media Player) and I need help with setting the speed for the player.  I've looked under options, but there are only choices for playback speed, rewind speed, etc., and nothing for setting the play speed. It hasn't been a problem until now.  I downloaded my work, and the doctor is chipmunked so much so that I cannot understand everything.  Any help greatly appreciated! ...

Posterior Fossa?? Internal Auditory Canal
Oct 01, 2010

MRI scanning of the posterior fossa? internal auditory canal  doc has an accent and I'm not sure.  I haven't heard this before. ...

Multiple Regions Of Low Density In Both Sides Of The Internal Capsule. Probably Represent Old (s/l)
Aug 09, 2010

Multiple regions of low density in both sides of the internal capsule. Probably represent old (s/l) "pointment" or infarctions. ...

Carotid Surgery, Status Post S/l "IUL" Implantation. Nm
Feb 23, 2011

xx ...

How To Type Dr Jones Is "dual Board Certified" In Both Pediatrics And Internal Medicine,
Jul 20, 2012

Hyphens? ...

Internal "hat" And Endocervical Curettage. Sm
Jan 13, 2011

The doctor dictates, "The patient will have LEEP procedure with internal hat and endocervical curettage." I'm not sure if hat is short for something or it's the acronym HAT, but it is pretty clear. Thank you! ...