A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Exam reveals thoracic kyphosis. There is painful hardware at the mid thoracic region - please sm

Posted: Apr 09, 2013

His ______ angle (s/l ben-angle) is decreased.  Thanks for any help.  

Cobb's angle ? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Can You See Cholelithiasis On A Thoracic CT Scan? Nm
Jul 07, 2011

nm ...

Help!! Thoracic Pedicle Screw
Sep 14, 2011

Oriental neurosurgeon, really butchering this report, says this screw about 100 times, sure s/l 4.0 x 30-mm Lexi screw.  Can't find. Please please help!!!! TIA ...

Listing The Thoracic Vertebrae
Mar 11, 2015

How are the thoracic vertebrae listed if dictated individually, i.e.  T 8, 9, 10 and 11, or T8, T9, T10 and T11?  In other words, should the "T" be added before each numeral?  Thanks. ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

Lung CA With Secondary Mets To Brain And Thoracic Spinal Column,
Jan 06, 2010

lung CA with secondary mets to brain and thoracic spinal column. How would you write this, would you spell out the whole word? Thanks ...

S/l "lemate" Trial For Talent Thoracic Endograft
Sep 18, 2010

nm ...

Can This Be Right? Cardiac Exam Reveals An S/l Interim Murmur. TIA Nm
Sep 19, 2010

xx ...

Exam Of His Feet Reveals S/l Navis Cavus Deformity.
Apr 23, 2010

x ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

Pt With Wrist Fracture. "Exam Reveals *mid Shore* AV Fistulas With Good **thrill* ???
Feb 02, 2010

s ...

Pelvic Exam Reveals A Significant Cystocele, Which Worsens With (s/l "VISOLVA")
Nov 26, 2011

Sounds like "worsens with 'visolva'"   (vih-solva) Any help? TIA!!! ...

"HEENT Exam Reveals No"... S/l Ther-a-opt-ta-my?
Dec 08, 2009

"HEENT exam reveals no"... s/l ther-a-opt-ta-my? ...

Pt Suffered A Biceps Tendon Injury - Exam Reveals The Biceps Is "gone Distally". He Is Ve
Oct 23, 2009

xx ...

Possible Kyphosis Description
Aug 05, 2010

This doctor is describing a patient with kyphosis.  The sentence goes like this, "Tenderness of the back.  Flattened lower back, (s/l shoper's) 14 cm.  Occiput wall 10cm."  I've never heard of this before. ...

Hardware Lucency?
Nov 11, 2011

Likely an easy one, but is hardware lucency possible? My mind is telling me it might mean loose, as in no signs of the hardware being loose, but I don't think there is an appropriate spelling for what sounds like lucency? "Hardware remains well aligned without signs of breakage or lucency." Any ideas? ...

Painful Arms
Nov 23, 2011

The tops of my forearms are tender lately, sore.  I increased the hours I am working lately and that's when it started.  Any suggestions on how to help this and do you think it will eventually get better?  Owie! ...

Little Giggle On The Painful Subject
Jul 11, 2011

Found this on an educational site.  Made me giggle a little.  How accurate is this?  My favorite is the first line in the 2nd paragraph and the last line of the 3rd.  Ya, right. Medical transcription jobs are forecasted to increase 11% from 2008 until 2018.  This increase in jobs is greater than average for other occupations.  As the average age of the population increases, the demand for transcriptionist services will also increase.  Older ...

Orthopedic Hardware Word Help...
Nov 11, 2011

Dictator talking about visualization of "Ex-Fix pin sites" being well-healed... not listed in any of my books...I have found online as Ex Fix, Ex-Fix, and written out as external fixation pin sites...any ideas on which way is correct? ...

Painful Fingers/wrists - Suggestions?
Oct 20, 2011

I am having a great deal of trouble with stiff and aching fingers and wrists - it is really slowing down my typing, which I can't afford. No insurance to go to doc. Just wondering if anyone with similar issues had non-med suggestions I could try, particularly for fingers. Any suggestions about wrist splints would be appreciate as well. I have arthritis in my knees so I assume this is what it is. ...

Kind Of Hardware / Software I Need To Be Compliant With HIPAA
Aug 24, 2010

I'm just starting out (just received my diploma from transcription courses), and want to know what kind of hardware / software I need to be compliant with HIPAA regulations. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Hip Arthroplasty S/l Accent On The Right And Retained Hardware On The Left
Jan 05, 2011

Total hip arthroplasty infection with enterococcus with single-stage s/l accent on the right and retained hardware on the left. ...

Pt Is S/p ORIF Right Distal Radius With Removal Of Hardware
Nov 12, 2014

and left carpal tunnel release. She is asking for Cad-i-mean cream. Thanks ...

Podiatry Help, Hammertoe Deformity With Painful Plantar HVK (hallux Valgus What?) Sm
Jan 14, 2010

I could be wrong on the *K* in the HVK but sounds pretty clear.  ...

Physical D*mn*tion Reveals...how Does ASR Know That Word?
Oct 01, 2010

... ...

Volar Surfaces Of The Upper Reveals Dry Desquamation. No S/L ?buli.?
Nov 16, 2009

NM ...

British TV Sting Reveals Medical Records For Sale In India
Dec 03, 2009

According to articles in The Economic Times and The Daily Mail, an undercover investigation by Britain's ITV1 television program "Tonight" has revealed that medical records of UK citizens are available for purchase from Indian black marketeers. Quoting from The Economic Times article: The modus-operandi employed to procure the records was simple. Chris Rogers, the [television] programme’s presenter, contacted two Indian salesmen through an internet chat room, and posed as a marketing ...

Podiatry Help - S/l Hammertoe With Painful "hum-oh-mo Molly."
Jun 11, 2015

Thank you! ...

Biopsy Report Reveals Fibrocystic Disease On The Right, Ductal CA On The Left. A S/l Resert Test Stu
Feb 06, 2010

I am hearing something like "resert" test study - any ideas? Thank you ...