A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

physical d*mn*tion reveals...how does ASR know that word? - :) nm

Posted: Oct 01, 2010

examination - victor

[ In Reply To ..]
physical examination?

the question is not what it should be, but what was interpreted. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

ASR Knowledge - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
ASR will type any word that's in an English dictionary (save for swear words) or a medical dictionary. Notice it will come up with SOMETHING if it doesn't understand and it's usually a real word.

Sometimes mine comes up with something; - sometimes it just leaves

[ In Reply To ..]
out whole strings of words. No rhyme or reason.

Similar Messages:

Occupational/physical Therapy Word???
Jan 21, 2013

Doc is saying "undergo CMT 3 days a week for 4 weeks, each including E-stim _____ (spelling "machtric or mechtric"... s/l mactrack) and 2 units of 97124 and 2 units of 97110. any ideas? ...

The Left Knee On X-ray Has Some S/l Rare-i-fi-ca-tion In The Medial
Apr 12, 2012

. ...

Pt With Left Tibia Fracture. She Was Placed In A S/l Claw-ta-tion Splint, Which Did Not
Jun 20, 2013

x ...

Can This Be Right? Cardiac Exam Reveals An S/l Interim Murmur. TIA Nm
Sep 19, 2010

xx ...

Volar Surfaces Of The Upper Reveals Dry Desquamation. No S/L ?buli.?
Nov 16, 2009

NM ...

Exam Of His Feet Reveals S/l Navis Cavus Deformity.
Apr 23, 2010

x ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

British TV Sting Reveals Medical Records For Sale In India
Dec 03, 2009

According to articles in The Economic Times and The Daily Mail, an undercover investigation by Britain's ITV1 television program "Tonight" has revealed that medical records of UK citizens are available for purchase from Indian black marketeers. Quoting from The Economic Times article: The modus-operandi employed to procure the records was simple. Chris Rogers, the [television] programme’s presenter, contacted two Indian salesmen through an internet chat room, and posed as a marketing ...

Pt With Wrist Fracture. "Exam Reveals *mid Shore* AV Fistulas With Good **thrill* ???
Feb 02, 2010

s ...

Biopsy Report Reveals Fibrocystic Disease On The Right, Ductal CA On The Left. A S/l Resert Test Stu
Feb 06, 2010

I am hearing something like "resert" test study - any ideas? Thank you ...

Pelvic Exam Reveals A Significant Cystocele, Which Worsens With (s/l "VISOLVA")
Nov 26, 2011

Sounds like "worsens with 'visolva'"   (vih-solva) Any help? TIA!!! ...

Exam Reveals Thoracic Kyphosis. There Is Painful Hardware At The Mid Thoracic Region
Apr 09, 2013

His ______ angle (s/l ben-angle) is decreased.  Thanks for any help.   ...

"HEENT Exam Reveals No"... S/l Ther-a-opt-ta-my?
Dec 08, 2009

"HEENT exam reveals no"... s/l ther-a-opt-ta-my? ...

X-ray Of The Thumb Reveals __(he Is Either Saying Nice Alignment Or Maintenance Alignment Of The Thu
Aug 28, 2010

TIA ...

Physical
Jun 22, 2011

In the physical exam the dictator says "no perineum _______?______ " it sounds like hosslecourse. I know that's not a real word but that is what it sounds like, and I can't find anything that resembles it. ...

Physical Exam...
Nov 03, 2009

Extremities: 3+ edema. s/l kidneys bilaterally. What could "kidneys" be?   ...

On Physical Examination..
Mar 01, 2010

Typing on Physical Examination, I hear this:  Abdomen was nontender; no liberetch, no spleen tip...   "liberetch"?!  I think I am going crazy.  What is this? ...

Physical Exam.
Mar 08, 2010

Cardiovascular system:  Heart sounds regular.  No murmurs.  No gallops heard.  s/l "percussed" respiratory sounds masking the heart sounds.  Abdomen soft. Patient with URI symptoms.  Does this make sense in this context? Thanks! ...

Physical Requirements?
Jul 01, 2010

I've been thinking about going into coding, but what is it like physically? The immobility of transcription drives me crazy sometimes, as well as the eye strain of editing, so I am wondering if the actual physical work of coding includes the same stress. Or maybe I will just get a job on my feet, stocking in a warehouse? ...

Two Physical Exams?
Apr 19, 2010

I transcribing a dictation where "physical examination" was already dictated after the history of present illness and before the past medical history.  Now she's dictated it again after the review of systems.  Is it possible that the first one should have gone under the history of present illness heading?  Also, in her review of systems, she numbers each heading...should I transcribe it as such or leave the numbers out? ...

Physical Examination Help
May 16, 2010

Patient called ("on later heart exam") as late as 2000. No murmurs, rubs, or gallops ("----") and  moderate entry. Clear abdomen, soft nontender.   It might say 1 over 2000? ...

OB Physical Examination
Jun 03, 2010

Physical examination status post C-section, under "genitourinary" - Normal female external genitalia.  _______ was mild.  s/l luke hair or low care. ...

Physical Exam With Cbc
Jun 22, 2011

The dictation talks about a blood culture, then a chest x-ray, then says glucose 78 and then after that i cant tell it sounds like they say few in 8, cracken 0.4 then goes on to talk about the electrolytes, please any help will be appreciated.  ...

Physical Therapy
Oct 23, 2010

Typing phy. therapy and s/l aura suppression or orris impression? ...

Physical Exam Help
Dec 07, 2010

I am typing a new doc that does not dictate the headings in his physical exam, however i am required to add them in.  I am horrible sometimes at determining the headings so i am hoping to get some input on this file.   A moderate hematoma persists over the proximal anterior tibial area which is somewhat fluctuant but not tender.  Lumbar flexion is 60 degrees.  Lumbar extension is 20 degrees.  Lateral flexion is decreased to the left as compared to the right.  The l ...

Physical Findings
Jan 06, 2011

EXTREMITIES: There is lower extremity edema present on the s/l ocburt extremity.  On the forearms and hands are tattoos.  Thank you. ...

Help With Physical Exam Please (sm)
Mar 01, 2011

Dictated .... Her affect is somewhat tense, a little anxious.  Speech is S/L lunar and lucid.  TIA ...

Physical Exam Help...
Oct 30, 2011

I'm having trouble with one part of this physical exam... NECK:  Supple.  Trachea is midline.  The patient has s/l "emanciation of aphasees" but no signs of skin breakdown. LUNGS:  Clear to auscultation... I feel like I know what he's trying to say, but I can't put my finger on it.  Thanks so much for your help! ...