A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt suffered a biceps tendon injury - Exam reveals the biceps is "gone distally". He is ve - Does this make sense?

Posted: Oct 23, 2009

xx

could it be "torn" distally? nm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

If the injury is old the biceps could literally - be gone. (NM)

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

S/l Biceps Long-handed Tendon And S/l Mally Perch
Apr 11, 2010

The MRI scan indicates a biceps s/l long-handed tendon interstitial tear at the level of the humeral neck. s/l mild mally perch biceps tendon of the bicipital groove, suspicious for the transverse ligament on the biceps pulley mechanism being insufficient or injured.   TIA ...

S/l "medium Pullman Was Placed" In Biceps Tendon Surgery
Sep 21, 2012

s/l "medium pullman was placed" in biceps tendon surgery ...

Ludwig's Deformity Of The Biceps
Jun 10, 2012

deformity of the proximal biceps with long head rupture and positive "Ludwig's" deformity. I cannot find document Ludwig's. Has anyone heard of it? ...

S/l Symmetric Biceps And "brick" Radialis
Oct 25, 2011

s/l symmetric biceps and "brick" radialis ...

Can This Be Right? Cardiac Exam Reveals An S/l Interim Murmur. TIA Nm
Sep 19, 2010

xx ...

Exam Of His Feet Reveals S/l Navis Cavus Deformity.
Apr 23, 2010

x ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

Pt With Wrist Fracture. "Exam Reveals *mid Shore* AV Fistulas With Good **thrill* ???
Feb 02, 2010

s ...

Pelvic Exam Reveals A Significant Cystocele, Which Worsens With (s/l "VISOLVA")
Nov 26, 2011

Sounds like "worsens with 'visolva'"   (vih-solva) Any help? TIA!!! ...

Exam Reveals Thoracic Kyphosis. There Is Painful Hardware At The Mid Thoracic Region
Apr 09, 2013

His ______ angle (s/l ben-angle) is decreased.  Thanks for any help.   ...

"HEENT Exam Reveals No"... S/l Ther-a-opt-ta-my?
Dec 08, 2009

"HEENT exam reveals no"... s/l ther-a-opt-ta-my? ...

S/l Christmas Tree Was Placed Distally In The Vein
Jul 14, 2010

Any help on this one? ...

Orthopedics: I See No Progression Of The Mild Grade 1 VSD Distally. She Does
Nov 05, 2009

have varicosities, but there is no progression....I did talk to her about swimming and cycling as other activities to maintain quad strength and keep her weight down for both her joint disease as well as risk of VSD. I can not figure out what VSD stands for.  He says it very clearly.  All my searches turn up ventricular septal defect, but his use of the word "distally" makes me think he is not talking about that.  Plus, this is an orthopedist. ...

Has Anyone Ever Suffered The Displeasure Of Earning...
Dec 16, 2011

$1 per 3 minutes of "audio?" That's right, $1 per 3 minutes! Wasn't it supposed to be $1 per minute, the "going rate" for the past several decades...?! It seems to me, $1 per 3 minutes would yield approximately 3.3 cents per line, based on the old .10 per line rate...(I repeat, old rate)....and also, the $1 per 1 minute rule-of-thumb was supposed to be based on "decent" dictators, most of whom are extremely fast, as we know, so $1 per 3 minutes would likely be even less than 3 cen ...

He Fell While Snowboarding And Suffered An Impact And ....
Jan 02, 2013

*foos* type mechanism onto the left hand and wrist. Review of x-rays a small cortical breach of the radius or the perhaps ulna.   ...

Having Suffered Through MModal's SR For A Number Of Years...
May 14, 2014

I happened to have the TV on mute and was reading the typed output at the bottom of the screen.  Going strictly by the context of the balance of the text...saw "ret" for rest, Row Grahm for program, and several others that I noticed but can't recall at the moment...are they using speech recognition now? The quality of the text output has dropped dramatically lately.  Any thoughts? ...

Physical D*mn*tion Reveals...how Does ASR Know That Word?
Oct 01, 2010

... ...

FW Tendon
Jun 05, 2014

repair of FW tendon, what is this?  TIA ...

Used In Tendon Interposition
Nov 01, 2010

re:  ligament reconstruction and tendon interposition I usually use a tendon sling to get more stability than with just putting an s/l "antrove" in there ...

Volar Surfaces Of The Upper Reveals Dry Desquamation. No S/L ?buli.?
Nov 16, 2009

NM ...

Peritendon Or Per-tendon Space?
Jan 23, 2010

This is a cortisone injection into the subacromial and peri-tendon space.  ...

Tib Ant Tendon Rupture Repair
May 17, 2011

I am doing an ortho note for a tib ant tendon rupture repair.  the procedure will be a "tendon reconstruction with a graft.  Use a ___ screw to secure it to the cuneiform."  the word before screw s/l hutchins but I am not able to locate anything like that anywhere.  Can anyone help out with this?  Thank you. ...

Extensor Tendon Repair
Dec 22, 2011

The epicondyle was cleared subperiosteally and then punctured utilizing a 0.45 s/l SEE-SERTER pin. It sounds like C-serter???? TIA! ...

Repair Of Extensor Tendon
Aug 16, 2012

Repair of extensor tendon, dorsum of the proximal interphalangeal joint, with s/l Booten?  repair, left index finger.   Anybody heard of this type of repair.  Sounds like Booten?  Thanks.  ...

Gapposes Of Achilles Tendon
Dec 10, 2013

"The right heel has definite gapposes (doc's spelling) at the musculotendinous junction of the Achilles tendon." I assume he's meaning there's a gap there, but is there such a word? More likely spelling would be gaposis, but even that... ...

Finger Tendon Word
Mar 04, 2014

further immobilizing but keeping the s/l gentorum tendon intact.  thanks! ...

British TV Sting Reveals Medical Records For Sale In India
Dec 03, 2009

According to articles in The Economic Times and The Daily Mail, an undercover investigation by Britain's ITV1 television program "Tonight" has revealed that medical records of UK citizens are available for purchase from Indian black marketeers. Quoting from The Economic Times article: The modus-operandi employed to procure the records was simple. Chris Rogers, the [television] programme’s presenter, contacted two Indian salesmen through an internet chat room, and posed as a marketing ...

Generous Deep Tendon Reflexes?
Aug 24, 2010

Full sentence is "concerned about the possibility of compressive cervical myelopathy in the presence of generous (?) deep tendon reflexes and in the face of polyneuropathy seen on EMG." ...