A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Biopsy report reveals fibrocystic disease on the right, ductal CA on the left. A s/l resert test stu - sammypot

Posted: Feb 06, 2010

I am hearing something like "resert" test study - any ideas?

Thank you

maybe saying something about a "recent" study?? nm - vnolan

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Receptor study - sm - sammypot

[ In Reply To ..]
I called his P.A. and she is certain he said receptor study. I re-listened and there it is. Thank you.

Similar Messages:

Atypical Ductal Hyperplasia Of The Left Breast
Apr 29, 2012

The skin over the left entire breast was prepared with betadine solution. Sterile drapes were then applied. 1% valacane was caught.   1% valacane was caught doesn't seem right but that's what it sounds like she's saying. ...

Help With Breast Biopsy Report
Dec 29, 2014

This fast talker is saying something like:  "The first lesion was at the 9:00 position 7 cm from the nipple marked with an infinity clip, and the pathology from this revealed fragments of intraductal papilloma with involvement by (INAUDIBLE) change and slight epithelial atypia." The inaudible sounds like "clonisal".  She says it three times and speeds through it each time. Thanks! ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Chronic Kidney Disease Consultation Report
May 15, 2012

which of the 2 is correct: a.) Lasix 60 mg present by EMF b.)Lasix 60 mg present by EMS? ...

Cardiac Cath - The Left Main Is A Short Vessel And Has Mild S/l Red Disease Seen./nm
Aug 31, 2011

A Test For Chronic Kidney Disease. S/l ''P-urea''
Dec 03, 2009

A 57-year-old woman with chronic kidney disease.  In the Plan, dr (soft spoken with heavy accent) says "We will do a (s/l) P-urea or (s/l) Fe-urea.'' ?   Thanks very much for any help. ...

Left "perineal" Craniotomy And Excisional Biopsy Of Suprasellar Tumor.
Oct 04, 2013

As dictated:  Left "perineal" craniotomy and excisional biopsy of suprasellar tumor. On separate operative report, it is listed as transnasal, transclival resection of retroclival mass. Should it be parietal craniotomy or is "perineal" right?  ...

Left Side Of Report
Jan 05, 2011

Does anybody know how to get rid of that column on the left side of the page that says Unused headings?? It is annoying to me and I can't remember how to get rid of it.  TIA. ...

X-ray Report - X-rays Of Left Knee Show Advanced Degenerative Changes Seen Of The Medial Compartment
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

Leap Biopsy Or Leep Biopsy For HPV
May 18, 2010

I see that there is a LEEP procedure but unsure because I see the 2 terms unsed interchangeably when I googled.   Thanks ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

Ductal Carcinoma...is It T1b, N0?
Nov 04, 2009

xx ...

Ductal Carcinoma
Aug 05, 2010

The patient’s gauzes s/l removed/were moved Our attention was then returned to the axilla. The patient’s gauzes were moved. The axilla inspected and there was noted to be no bleeding. ...

Breast Ductal Carcinoma
Jan 05, 2010

Five mL of s/l "luguy" were injected in a circumferential manner around the previous biopsy site. ...

Right Breast Ductal Carcinoma
Apr 14, 2011

This is the sentence I am dealing with. I cannot figure out what CL would mean. I am leaning towards CA maybe. I am just not sure. Any ideas? This lymph node was then clipped and ligated and removed from the s/l CL. ...

Taking Test, Foot Pedal Issue - Report Begins Over Every Time I Lift My Foot!
May 27, 2010

I am taking a test for a company and have gotten as far as taking the transcription portion.  I downloaded their file (pedalplugin-win) but whenever I lift my foot off play, the tape rewinds to beginning.  I cannot rewind or FF and autoplay to 0 isn't registering. Can anyone suggest what I could do to? Thanks!!!!  I have 4 hours to complete test. ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

Physical D*mn*tion Reveals...how Does ASR Know That Word?
Oct 01, 2010

... ...

Can This Be Right? Cardiac Exam Reveals An S/l Interim Murmur. TIA Nm
Sep 19, 2010

xx ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Volar Surfaces Of The Upper Reveals Dry Desquamation. No S/L ?buli.?
Nov 16, 2009

NM ...

Exam Of His Feet Reveals S/l Navis Cavus Deformity.
Apr 23, 2010

x ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

British TV Sting Reveals Medical Records For Sale In India
Dec 03, 2009

According to articles in The Economic Times and The Daily Mail, an undercover investigation by Britain's ITV1 television program "Tonight" has revealed that medical records of UK citizens are available for purchase from Indian black marketeers. Quoting from The Economic Times article: The modus-operandi employed to procure the records was simple. Chris Rogers, the [television] programme’s presenter, contacted two Indian salesmen through an internet chat room, and posed as a marketing ...

Pt With Wrist Fracture. "Exam Reveals *mid Shore* AV Fistulas With Good **thrill* ???
Feb 02, 2010

s ...