A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"HEENT exam reveals no"... s/l ther-a-opt-ta-my? - river46201

Posted: Dec 08, 2009

"HEENT exam reveals no"... s/l ther-a-opt-ta-my?

possibly "apparent" ??? - river46201

[ In Reply To ..]
possibly "apparent" ??? This woman REALLY mumbled thru this one!

WAG but no thyroid abnormality? no thyroid - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
Just a guess.

could be thyroid, but... - river46201

[ In Reply To ..]
possibly thyroid ?? (s/l ap-tho-mop-thy).
Could you tell me what "WAG" stands for? I'm new around here. Thx.

WAG sm - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
WAG means wild-a--ed guess. Fill in the blanks with an "s"!!!!
WAG - makes me smile! - river46201
[ In Reply To ..]
thanks for that - the answer AND the smile that came with it!
Glad to help - Txczech
[ In Reply To ..]
MTs have to smile once in a while!!

thyroid adenopathy!! I got it!! - river46201

[ In Reply To ..]
thyroid adenopathy!!! I got it!!! Thx for the help!

Glad we got it. - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
This HEENT can make you pull your own ears off!! They always mention the thyroid on female patients as a rule.

thyroid ophthalmopathy - yeech! - river46201

[ In Reply To ..]
thyroid ophthalmopathy - yeech! - I was close! LOL!

Similar Messages:

Can This Be Right? Cardiac Exam Reveals An S/l Interim Murmur. TIA Nm
Sep 19, 2010

xx ...

Exam Of His Feet Reveals S/l Navis Cavus Deformity.
Apr 23, 2010

x ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

Heent Exam
Jan 22, 2015

Patient with possible TIA.  HEENT EXAM:  "he did not have _____" sounds like "dove's eye" "dowsa" Thanks in advance for help ...

In The HEENT Exam: Bilateral TMs S/l FOR
Nov 26, 2010

Doc says Bilateral TMs s/l FOR or OR. Any ideas?   ...

Question About HEENT Exam.
Feb 19, 2013

HEENT:  Unremarkable.  (Coddle?) hole is intact. ...

HEENT Exam: S/L No Peri?? Edema
Feb 19, 2010

doc states...HEENT is unremarkable. No proptosis. No S/l peri?? edema. I definetly hear the peri...just not sure what is next.   ...

Today's HEENT Exam Funny
Sep 12, 2010

Dictated: Eyes: Extraocular muscles intact.  He has bilateral Marcus Aurelius.  Tympanic membranes are okay. Transcribed:  Eyes:  Extraocular muscles intact.  He has bilateral arcus senilis.  Tympanic membranes are okay. first time a Roman empirer has made an appearance in my transcription! This was not even VR! ...

Pt With Wrist Fracture. "Exam Reveals *mid Shore* AV Fistulas With Good **thrill* ???
Feb 02, 2010

s ...

Elderly Male HEENT Exam: He Has Mild *lannel Fimur.* Thanks. Nm
Jul 15, 2010

nm ...

Pelvic Exam Reveals A Significant Cystocele, Which Worsens With (s/l "VISOLVA")
Nov 26, 2011

Sounds like "worsens with 'visolva'"   (vih-solva) Any help? TIA!!! ...

Exam Reveals Thoracic Kyphosis. There Is Painful Hardware At The Mid Thoracic Region
Apr 09, 2013

His ______ angle (s/l ben-angle) is decreased.  Thanks for any help.   ...

S/l "sinavia Atraumatic" In HEENT Exam Of Pulmonology Report
Jan 04, 2011

Pediatric pulmonology report. In the physical examination, HEENT, he states "the patient has a normal ____.  The tympanic membranes are normal bilaterally."   s/l he is saying "sinavia atruamatic" but I can't find anything relating either to the sinuses or even using synovia. Thanks for the help. ...

Sounds Like "mulumpatee" On HEENT Exam
Feb 24, 2011

Doing an ENT exam on a morbidly obese patient who is deemed not to be a good surgical risk because of ENT exam showing "mulumptee" 3-4. ...

Pt Suffered A Biceps Tendon Injury - Exam Reveals The Biceps Is "gone Distally". He Is Ve
Oct 23, 2009

xx ...

"hip-ther-rhythmic Pattern? Help!!
Dec 11, 2009

Today we are doing peds neurology which I know very little about.  "Also, the findings were suggestive of a diffuse encephalopathy as well s/l "hip-ther-rhythmic" pattern consistent with documentation of infantile spasms. ...

Any Smaller Transcription Companies Out Ther
Apr 10, 2013

It seems like all the "big" companies no one is happy with. Anyone know of any smaller companies that are hiring for work at home?  There must be an updated list out there somewhere of transcription companies of a smaller nature, but I can't find it. Any input is appreciated. ...

Physical D*mn*tion Reveals...how Does ASR Know That Word?
Oct 01, 2010

... ...

Volar Surfaces Of The Upper Reveals Dry Desquamation. No S/L ?buli.?
Nov 16, 2009

NM ...

British TV Sting Reveals Medical Records For Sale In India
Dec 03, 2009

According to articles in The Economic Times and The Daily Mail, an undercover investigation by Britain's ITV1 television program "Tonight" has revealed that medical records of UK citizens are available for purchase from Indian black marketeers. Quoting from The Economic Times article: The modus-operandi employed to procure the records was simple. Chris Rogers, the [television] programme’s presenter, contacted two Indian salesmen through an internet chat room, and posed as a marketing ...

Help With HEENT:
Nov 09, 2009

HEENT: Unremarkable: there is sclimericterous or archis cinilis. Extraocular movement was within normal limits. ...

HEENT Help
Jun 21, 2010

HEENT:  A nasal s/l corium, right s/l pupea measuring 4 cm, the left 2 cm. ...

HEENT Help Please?
Oct 12, 2012

HEENT heading. Sound like the doc is saying, Eyes, pupils 2 and reactive. 2? Thanks! ...

Biopsy Report Reveals Fibrocystic Disease On The Right, Ductal CA On The Left. A S/l Resert Test Stu
Feb 06, 2010

I am hearing something like "resert" test study - any ideas? Thank you ...

HEENT Terminology
Nov 06, 2009

Patient has pain in the right submandibular triangle. It is recommended that he have a "sialadenosubmandibular duct endoscopy." Is there such a term? Thanks. ...

HEENT Word Help
Nov 22, 2013

HEENT: s/l paravoltema? Dr. is saying, no paravoltema any help would be appreciated, thanks ...

HEENT Vs HENT
Jan 18, 2015

I think my problem with this issue is that once you are "caught" by QA/QC and given a 1.0 deduction (by which I mean I had the universally accepted HEENT and they heard HENT, thus I was docked 1.0 for that), I now must either listen carefully to determine if they are saying HENT or HEENT, then put one or the other, then still have a chance that my reviewer will give me the error because they hear something different. If there is obviously ears and eyes that one is easy, but oftentimes it DOES s ...

Arcasenillis? Was Noted (under HEENT)
Nov 02, 2009

NM ...