A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt with wrist fracture. "Exam reveals *mid shore* AV fistulas with good **thrill* ??? - Does that make sense??

Posted: Feb 02, 2010

s

Good thrill is correct... it is the blood running thru arteriovenous fistula - lka

[ In Reply To ..]
I am not sure about "mid-shore" but he is saying something different there.

Similar Messages:

Can This Be Right? Cardiac Exam Reveals An S/l Interim Murmur. TIA Nm
Sep 19, 2010

xx ...

Exam Of His Feet Reveals S/l Navis Cavus Deformity.
Apr 23, 2010

x ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

Exam Of Right Wrist Please Sm
Oct 16, 2011

She has a negative Finkelstein's test and negative s/l Baylor's grind test.  Thanks!! ...

Wrist Fracture - Cast Is "*mono-valved*" And Wrapped With An
Aug 13, 2011

x ...

Pelvic Exam Reveals A Significant Cystocele, Which Worsens With (s/l "VISOLVA")
Nov 26, 2011

Sounds like "worsens with 'visolva'"   (vih-solva) Any help? TIA!!! ...

Exam Reveals Thoracic Kyphosis. There Is Painful Hardware At The Mid Thoracic Region
Apr 09, 2013

His ______ angle (s/l ben-angle) is decreased.  Thanks for any help.   ...

S/l Tortilis Fracture In Ankle Exam
Jul 07, 2011

In an ankle x-ray, s/l  tortilis fracture.  Doc has an Indian accent.  Thanks for any help.  ...

"HEENT Exam Reveals No"... S/l Ther-a-opt-ta-my?
Dec 08, 2009

"HEENT exam reveals no"... s/l ther-a-opt-ta-my? ...

Any Info On TransDyne? Off Shore? On Shore?
Feb 20, 2015

Any info on TransDyne? Off shore? On shore?   ...

Pt Suffered A Biceps Tendon Injury - Exam Reveals The Biceps Is "gone Distally". He Is Ve
Oct 23, 2009

xx ...

Fistulas
Jan 28, 2011

I'm clearly hearing history of "intracutaneous fistulas" dictated, however, when I search for that in both the dictionary and Google, etc., I only find enterocutaneous fistulas, which would make sense as this patient has bowel problems. But someone else is telling me that it's a fistula "within the skin", but I can't find that there is such a thing. Should I just go with entero and quit worrying about it? Thanks for your any input you can send me! ...

What Are Some Good Study Materials For The CCS Exam?
Aug 18, 2014

I graduated in 2013 and am just now getting around to having the money to take the tests.  I really want to take the CCS first. So, I wondered what are some good books or work books I should get to brush up and practice with? Thank you :) ...

Is There Really Noone Who Thinks Taking The CMT Exam Is A Good Idea?
Jun 20, 2012

I am studying for the CMT exam, but the process is taking the joy out of my life.  I noticed that on a previous post, everyone unanimously voted NO regarding the question about whether the CMT is worthwhile anymore.  I am seriously considering dropping the idea of sitting the CMT exam.  Am I making a mistake?  (I really do not want to take jobs of increased responsibility in the field, just make sure I stay employed.)  I'd appreciate your words of wisdom. ...

Type Of Hip Fracture That S/L Crural Neck Fracture
Dec 31, 2011

Doctor is dictating for a 90-year-old who sustained a hip fracture in a fall. Then, under assessment, it sounds like he says "Left crural neck fracture." I could assume he means femoral neck, as I never heard of crural neck. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. ...

Fibula Fracture Or Fibular Fracture
Jun 24, 2010

which is corect, per AAMT BOS? ...

Off-shore
Feb 25, 2010

Our work is going offshore faster than you can imagine.  According to posts, I see we are wondering about the lack of work, in many cases for over a year.  We are behind in getting info on this.  Google off-shore transcription or any words that will get you the info.  The information is plentiful.  Many articles state the hospitals are unaware that work is going off shore.  They just dictate, assume it goes to a central system in the states and we sit behind our des ...

Off Shore Work
Feb 17, 2010

Has anybody read the share holders minutes from Transcend, boasting about how much they are going to increase their offshore transcription within the next two years?  Email me and I can send you a copy. ...

Off Shore Transcription
May 23, 2010

Does anyone know for a fact that Transcend sends work off-shore?  Heard the rumor, and just wonder if its true after their protestations to the contrary. ...

Accounts That Do Not Off-shore
Sep 08, 2011

What I've been wondering is whether or not MQ even wants to retain the accounts that do not allow them to off-shore.  These accounts obviously do not produce the same profits.  Thoughts? ...

Company That Does Not Go Off-shore
Feb 14, 2012

Is there a company out there that is hiring that does not send most of their work out? Please email me if you know of something please.  I am needing to make a change. ...

Off Shore Working
Oct 08, 2013

Currently right now, there are 1301 employers working on our accounts off shore, whiile ony in-state 198 are working.  Now where are our jobs?  no wonder we have NJAs   ...

More CMTs Coming From Off-shore
Dec 18, 2010

New CMT & RMT tests out, so off-shore will be teaching to the tests big time.  This is going on in our industry and others; but savvy big companies are awake and tweaking certification testing to catch the problem; not sure ADHI is sophisticated enough for that.  I am really NOT sure they WANT to address that issue.  Watch the flood of new CMTs from off-shore...and what it does to availability of our jobs.  (Yet there will be the re ...

Anti-off-shore Petition
Nov 29, 2012

Not sure how much good it will do, but here is something interesting.  I guess it can't hurt either. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-shoring-jobs-decrease-unemployment-keep-financial-health-personal-information-safe-usa/hl0t92Mg?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl ...

Our Work Is Going Off Shore Faster Than You Can Imagine
Feb 25, 2010

Our work is going off shore faster than you can imagine.  According to posts, I see we are wondering about the lack of work, in many cases for over a year.  We are behind in getting info on this.  Google off-shore transcription or any words that will get you the info.  The information is plentiful.  Many articles state the hospitals are unaware that work is going off shore.  They just dictate, assume it goes to a central system in the states and we sit behind our desks and have so much wor ...

Physical D*mn*tion Reveals...how Does ASR Know That Word?
Oct 01, 2010

... ...

On-shore US Illegal Activities By Indian IT Companies
Nov 25, 2009

Related to the US transcriptionists issues with work offshoring to Indian companies, is this article series about Indian owned/run companies in the Information Technology field pulling illegal activities right here in the US in order to save money.  http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/09_41/b4150034732629.htm http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/09_41/b4150034738024.htm http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/09_41/b4150034736588.htm Given that these owners would d ...

Petition To Stop Sending Our Jobs Off Shore
Nov 19, 2012

There is a petition here http://wh.gov/XbqE about stopping off-shoring jobs. I saw it on facebook, and it would apply to MT, I think. They need 150 signatures for it to be put on the White House website. If our jobs were back here and not sent to other countries, maybe we could finally work and get paid enough to survive - kind of like in the "good old days." ...