A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

EXam of the spine reveals no s/l *hair or cutaneous* lesions. ?? - Does that make sense? please sm

Posted: Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia

I would say (sm) - dln

[ In Reply To ..]
neurocutaneous lesions perhaps?

agree. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

It's probably correct the way you have it. - see message

[ In Reply To ..]
With my docs, it is normal for them to say no skin dimpling, tufts of hair, or cutaneous lesions when examining the spine.

agree - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Can This Be Right? Cardiac Exam Reveals An S/l Interim Murmur. TIA Nm
Sep 19, 2010

xx ...

Shoulder Exam: There Are No S/l Fascious Lesions Or Discoloration
Feb 23, 2011

x ...

Exam Of His Feet Reveals S/l Navis Cavus Deformity.
Apr 23, 2010

x ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

Lower Extremity Exam- Digital Hair?
Feb 25, 2011

Is there a type of lower extremity exam that would be done called digital hair?  It s/l hair! DP and PT pulses are palpable bilateral.  Positive digital (hair) bilateral.  There are no lesions or lacerations noted bilateral.  Normal skin color, texture, and turgor bilateral.  It's an exam for a bunion deformity. Thanks. ...

Physical Exam. "Head Showing S/l Hair A Timbo
Dec 01, 2009

. ...

Pt With Wrist Fracture. "Exam Reveals *mid Shore* AV Fistulas With Good **thrill* ???
Feb 02, 2010

s ...

Exam Of The Spine - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

Exam of the spine showed no s/l **hair or cutaneous lesions**.  Clinically well aligned.  Full ROM.   ...

Pelvic Exam Reveals A Significant Cystocele, Which Worsens With (s/l "VISOLVA")
Nov 26, 2011

Sounds like "worsens with 'visolva'"   (vih-solva) Any help? TIA!!! ...

Exam Reveals Thoracic Kyphosis. There Is Painful Hardware At The Mid Thoracic Region
Apr 09, 2013

His ______ angle (s/l ben-angle) is decreased.  Thanks for any help.   ...

"HEENT Exam Reveals No"... S/l Ther-a-opt-ta-my?
Dec 08, 2009

"HEENT exam reveals no"... s/l ther-a-opt-ta-my? ...

Pt Suffered A Biceps Tendon Injury - Exam Reveals The Biceps Is "gone Distally". He Is Ve
Oct 23, 2009

xx ...

Stage IVA (T4N0M0 "B2") Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma.
Jun 15, 2010

:) ...

Lesions Coralesing?
Apr 29, 2010

She is talking about lesions on a child and she said that none of the lesions are (sounds like) coralesing?   Thank you in advance for any help. ...

S/l Focomatus Lesions???
May 18, 2010

The extremities are normal without edema, cyanosis, or any s/l facomatis lesions. ...

Apensure? Lesions
Aug 11, 2013

"I then identified the *apensure* lesions and skeletonized the labrum from the acetabulum." ...

Skin Lesions
Feb 09, 2014

Patient scraped her knuckles on a cheese grater.  Doctor dictates, "They have melayer ? and scab, but they do not really appear infected." ...

Physical D*mn*tion Reveals...how Does ASR Know That Word?
Oct 01, 2010

... ...

Examination Of The Hair...
Mar 15, 2010

what heading would you put that under? skin? HEENT? or what? kind of silly question I guess, but I just want to make sure. (Patient has thinning hair, btw) thanks ...

Hair Capsulorrhexis???
May 27, 2011

is this correct? ever heard of this? ...

Tearing My HAIR OUT!!!!!!
Nov 11, 2012

Can this system be any slower???????????????? This is killing our line count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring back American tech support!!! ...

Hair Question
Apr 15, 2013

I have a pretty odd sentence, but I couldn't really hear him well: The hair pole reveals about 50% telogen and androgen hairs. Any idea if pole is right and if androgen is right?  ...

I'm Tearing My Hair Out...
Dec 07, 2013

WHY did our stupid ASR start putting in mm of mercury for mmHg?  Didn't we have enough corrections to make before this?  ...

Tearing My Hair Out
Jun 24, 2014

Worst report ever!!!! Sound quality was pure crap.  I have NEVER had a report with so many blanks with a total of 65.  Sent to QA and wondering if they even tried to listen and fiill in any of  the blanks as they were all still there when I looked at it.  SISO.  How much worse can this dictatior get?  I did let my TSM know of this deplorable report.  Enough for ventiing. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Sacral Cancer Lesions
Mar 19, 2010

Pt has large areas of retroperitoneal tumor and _____ (s/l Klatz) sheets or sheaths??? particularly in the sacral and the low pelvic region. ...

Cardiac Cath - Lesions - Sm
Jun 26, 2010

Doing an H&P. Patient had an EKG, stress test, and cardiac cath. According to the patient she had no s/l "symtable" lesions? Thank you ...

S/l Hive Form Lesions
Aug 05, 2011

s/l hive-form lesions, or is it high-form lesions? ...

There Are *densensitate* Lesions About The Fingers. Nm Thanks
Oct 13, 2011

nm ...

Hair Zone Pillows???
Jun 17, 2011

I swear the doc is saying "hair zone" pillows.  Here is the sentence in its entirety: Patient is on a pressure redistribution surface already, to be turned q.2 h., elevator "hair zone" pillows. It's probably something really simple and I'm going to feel so silly.  ...