A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can this be right? Cardiac exam reveals an s/l interim murmur. TIA nm - jb

Posted: Sep 19, 2010

xx

Maybe intermittent nm - Sara

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Exam Of His Feet Reveals S/l Navis Cavus Deformity.
Apr 23, 2010

x ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Pt Had Dupuytren's Release. Exam Reveals Well Healed S/l C-plasty
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

EXam Of The Spine Reveals No S/l *hair Or Cutaneous* Lesions. ??
Apr 08, 2011

I've asked the doctor's office to verify this before but they never got back to me.  tia   ...

Pt With Wrist Fracture. "Exam Reveals *mid Shore* AV Fistulas With Good **thrill* ???
Feb 02, 2010

s ...

Cardiac Exam
Sep 26, 2011

Help please. I have a doc who is repeating the same phrase in his cardio exam and, of course, it is something he uses all the time so he is flying through it.  It goes:  S1, S2 normal.  (Sound like) No monarch sounds, no murmur.  I cannot get what he is saying.  Any help would be appreciated! ...

Pelvic Exam Reveals A Significant Cystocele, Which Worsens With (s/l "VISOLVA")
Nov 26, 2011

Sounds like "worsens with 'visolva'"   (vih-solva) Any help? TIA!!! ...

Exam Reveals Thoracic Kyphosis. There Is Painful Hardware At The Mid Thoracic Region
Apr 09, 2013

His ______ angle (s/l ben-angle) is decreased.  Thanks for any help.   ...

"HEENT Exam Reveals No"... S/l Ther-a-opt-ta-my?
Dec 08, 2009

"HEENT exam reveals no"... s/l ther-a-opt-ta-my? ...

Pt Suffered A Biceps Tendon Injury - Exam Reveals The Biceps Is "gone Distally". He Is Ve
Oct 23, 2009

xx ...

In Cardiac Physical Exam - No "cupping"?
Jul 23, 2013

New one on me ...

In The New Cardiac Reference (cardiac Drug List)
Jan 16, 2015

wrong.  Whoever did that, 3 points off and your pay gets docked by $129.   ...

Interim QA Gone - North Or West (or North By Northwest) With Apologies To Alfred Hitchcock !
Apr 05, 2011

Ours from the West has (thankfully) gone back to being another MME like the rest of us poor mortals.  I found her e-mails to be bossy, snippy, condescending and picky to the point of absurdity.  The frosting on the cake was the recent e-mail that said MT's are to be held at fault if the doctor makes a mistake on a lab value, med dosage, etc.  Some people get a little taste of power and become unbearable.  I, for one, bid her a joyful farewell because ...

Murmur
Sep 18, 2010

Systolic murmur grade 2/6 aortic area s/l connected to basilar carotids. ...

S/l De Chrishenda Murmur
Apr 01, 2010

nm ...

Systolic Murmur
Feb 06, 2011

correct way to type??  Systolic murmur 2/6  or  II/VI  ?  thanks. ...

Holosystolic Murmur
Mar 30, 2011

the doctor starts his sentence off with 1/6 holosystolic murmur and was curious if I should put Grade 1/6 holosystolic murmur since it is at the beginning of a sentence and should I put the grade in there anyways if not started at the beginning of a sentence   ...

AS-type Murmur
Oct 11, 2013

Diagnosis includes "AS-type" murmur. Is that expanded to a systolic-type murmur? ...

2 To 3 Over 6 Systolic Murmur
Apr 09, 2014

Doc says "2 to 3 over 6 systolic murmur".  Do i type it like that <--- or do i type it "2/6 to 3/6 systolic murmur". ...

Broad Systolic Murmur
Oct 29, 2009

Anyone heard of this before? I googled the words directly together and got NO results. Heard of diffuse, loud, etc.. Just another description maybe? ...

Heart Murmur Term!
May 02, 2011

Thank you for any help you can give!  This is an ESL dictator!    heart murmur heard best at the pulmonary s/l "intragus bid foci" left sternal border.      ...

How To Transcribe 1-2 Over 6 Systolic Murmur
Dec 07, 2013

Can someone tell me the correct way to transcribe 1-2 over 6 systolic murmur???  Is it correct to put 1/6 to 2/6 or 1-2/6.  Thanks in advance. ...

Murmur In Mitral? Position
Jul 07, 2014

Any one heard soft murmur in the mitral position.  Mitral? ...

Physical D*mn*tion Reveals...how Does ASR Know That Word?
Oct 01, 2010

... ...

Lost Our "interim" QC
Apr 05, 2011

Got an e-mail over the weekend that our interim QC had been sent back to MME. She was helpful, informative, answered the phone, answered her e-mails, was really on the ball. I will miss her!!!! ...

Volar Surfaces Of The Upper Reveals Dry Desquamation. No S/L ?buli.?
Nov 16, 2009

NM ...

British TV Sting Reveals Medical Records For Sale In India
Dec 03, 2009

According to articles in The Economic Times and The Daily Mail, an undercover investigation by Britain's ITV1 television program "Tonight" has revealed that medical records of UK citizens are available for purchase from Indian black marketeers. Quoting from The Economic Times article: The modus-operandi employed to procure the records was simple. Chris Rogers, the [television] programme’s presenter, contacted two Indian salesmen through an internet chat room, and posed as a marketing ...

Biopsy Report Reveals Fibrocystic Disease On The Right, Ductal CA On The Left. A S/l Resert Test Stu
Feb 06, 2010

I am hearing something like "resert" test study - any ideas? Thank you ...

Grade 2 Systolic Murmur Heard Over "aortic Band" Area.
Apr 28, 2011

:) ...

AIIMS Exam Or AMES Exam
Sep 15, 2011

Doing a report for a counseling and recovery center. Dr. says.... AIIMS exam showed mild involuntary movement of upper extremities and t____ assessment. Is it AIMS exam or Ames exam. I am also unsure of the blank, it sounds like it starts with the letter T. Thank you Thank you in advance! ...