A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

East Indian doctor: s/l isointense smiles/miles/mild - Rainbo

Posted: Jun 30, 2010

Accordingly, MRI of the cervical spine without contrast was done on February 28, 2009 and was reported by the radiologist as showing intradural extramedullary isointense ___ at T3 producing deformity on the spinal cord and mild-to-moderate stenosis.  Differential diagnosis included hemangiomas, metastasis, schwannoma, or neurofibroma or metastatic disease.

Thanks in advance.

I think I figured it out! - Rainbo

[ In Reply To ..]
...intradural extramedullary isointense BENIGN at T3 producing deformity on the spinal cord....

Blah.. BENIGN isn't it. - Rainbo

[ In Reply To ..]
Hoping someone can come up with the answer for me.

mass? - Just a guess

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Yes! It was mass! - Rainbo

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much. I had listened and re-listened about 25 times and just could not hear MASS. :)

Similar Messages:

East Indian Doctor: Sounds Something Like Suprator Jerks
Jun 30, 2010

Muscle system examination showed no wasting or weakness of any groups of muscles.  Sensory system examination showed no lateralizing deficits.  The biceps jerks were 1+ on both sides.  The triceps jerks were absent bilaterally, and the ___ jerks could not be elevated. ...

East
Apr 11, 2014

How was your test?  I'm hoping it turned out easier than you thought. ...

East/West
Mar 07, 2014

I have a question. Do the TCMs still have their book of business or when we run out of work on our "old" section, are we automatically switched to another section? I work night shift and I see lots of unassigned work but never seem to get any of those. Just wondering. TIA ...

East MT And Other MM HDS2Coders, How Is The
Jan 30, 2015

program going? Are you done with the training and actually coding on the job yet? Do you know if they're going to be offering this training again? Good luck to all of you. I wish you success! ...

WHOOPEE!! NJA Old North Now East-- Anybody Else?
Mar 27, 2014

Thought perhaps things were getting a LITTLE better.  HA!  Jokes on me ...

To East MT And All Other MM Coder Trainees...
Apr 06, 2014

would you please come back here occasionally and update us on how things are going? I would love to know how this program works and how you all feel about it. I understand how posting on here you get attacked by rude people but I'm not one of them and would honestly like to hear your perspective on this program. A big thank you if you choose to keep us updated but I understand if you don't. Good luck to all of you. ...

East MT - What's Been Going On With The Coder Program Lately?
Jul 25, 2014

Do you know when you might finish and start doing coding work? Do you think they'll offer the program again? Thanks for any information. Good luck to all of you in the program. ...

364 Jobs In The Entire East Region?
Feb 06, 2014

What the ding dang dong is happening?  I get the feeling that they are routing work differently between offshore and onshore.  Its just strange that the west feel off the face of the planet and now the east is sinking.  Where is the person who always manages to get the inside scoop?  I would like an explanation. ...

Hey East MT, HDS2Coder Start Back Up Yet?
May 30, 2014

n/m ...

Huge Account Going To Epic In The East Tomorrow
Jan 31, 2014

20 MTs are being moved elsewhere.   ...

Mild To Moderate
Oct 12, 2009

I am confused with the rule and cannot find an answer in the AAMT BOS 2. In the sentence, "The pain is mild to moderate" do you hyphenate this or not? It does not modify a noun immediately following it, but is there another rule or reason to hyphenate. I want to hyphenate it but am not sure.   ...

S/l Mild Activities
Sep 01, 2010

A bone scan shows some mild s/l activities or activity to the superior acetabular labrum.  It does not show any evidence to suggest loosening or osteomyelitis.  TIA. ...

S/l Mild Arcinelle...thx For Any Help!
Feb 16, 2011

"There is mild arcicinelli.  Funduscopic examination was not done." ...

Mild And Primitive Near Vision
Mar 19, 2012

any suggestions?  Vision screen:  sounds like "Mild and primitive near vision"  thanks! ...

Mild To Moderate Htn Or Plaque Or Anything
Aug 28, 2013

Lately, I have been getting dinged for not putting hyphens in mild/moderate to moderate/severe plaque or moderate to severe htn or mild to moderate anything.  I don't understand why we would need hyphens.  In that case, shouldn't "anything to anything" need hyphens? ...

Overheard A Doctor Telling Another Doctor...
Oct 15, 2010

20 years ago when the DRG's hit the hospitals, one  was complaing to the other... "they treat doctors like a bunch of old dogs now".  Well, that's how  MTs are being treated now.  Why on God's green earth do the MT services require all MT's to work at least one weekend day every week (Friday's and Monday's  don't count). Every ad I see on the Job Seeker board requires weekends.  Are they sadistic or something.  Why do we put u ...

There Is Mild Increase In The Nasopharyngeal S/l Torrus With SUV Of 6.6. TIA ~nm~
Oct 27, 2009

xx ...

Uterus With Mild S/l Condroital Intraction
Jul 16, 2010

Under physical exam, uterus atrophic with mild s/l condroital intraction. ...

MRI - This Did Show Some Mild To Moderate Changes With A Grade I
Jul 04, 2011

with s/l parafusion of the disc space.  TIA   ...

There Was A Mild (s/l) Refractavera Difference Between His Two Eyes
Sep 07, 2012

Physical exam. diabetes patient There was a mild (s/l) refractavera difference between his two eyes. ...

Orthopedics: I See No Progression Of The Mild Grade 1 VSD Distally. She Does
Nov 05, 2009

have varicosities, but there is no progression....I did talk to her about swimming and cycling as other activities to maintain quad strength and keep her weight down for both her joint disease as well as risk of VSD. I can not figure out what VSD stands for.  He says it very clearly.  All my searches turn up ventricular septal defect, but his use of the word "distally" makes me think he is not talking about that.  Plus, this is an orthopedist. ...

Hyphen - Mild-to-moderate Hearing Loss
Mar 31, 2010

Is mild-to-moderate hearing loss correct or should it be mild to moderate without the hyphens? ...

He Has Mild Corneal *clotting*. He Can Finger Count. Thanks. Nm
Dec 04, 2010

nm ...

S/l Mild Pressure Dressing--optho Op Note Nm
Oct 16, 2012

nm ...

Mild Skin Irritation Along The Nasal Vestibules And Minimal
Apr 09, 2012

x ...

Elderly Male HEENT Exam: He Has Mild *lannel Fimur.* Thanks. Nm
Jul 15, 2010

nm ...

Acute Bony Injury?/Mild Facet Arthropathy?/abdominal Aorta?
Dec 03, 2010

Can you please tell me if the words in the parentheses sound correct? Also, I wanted to know if I should put a comma before which? (Acute bony ) injury is identified. (Mild facet arthropathy) is noted bilaterally at L5-S1. There is calcification in the wall of the distal (abdominal aorta), which appears to be minimally dilated.   Thanks ...

Cardiac Cath - The Left Main Is A Short Vessel And Has Mild S/l Red Disease Seen./nm
Aug 31, 2011

Pay For The Indian MTs
Dec 01, 2011

There was a question about MTs pay in India. It is generally dependent on the line count and quality. Direct upload MT transcribing 800 lines per day - Rs. 1.2 (nearly 3 cents)  - 22 working days - Rs. 21,120 (around $600  per month) - greater than 98% accuracy (supposed to be) Only professionals like engineers, doctors, some software guys, etc. get more salary than this. Things are a little different in CBay (Medquist) India.  Irrespective of experience, the MT ...

Indian Vs US QA On ASR
Feb 05, 2012

I just saw a post from last month wondering about what the accuracy level is that Indian MTs have to maintain. On Editscript, expected accuracy is 99% and tolerated accuracy is 98.5%. If your job is marked by QA  as below 98% accuracy, you do not get paid for that job.  Critical/grave/major/minor errors are all assessed per job and factor into accuracy calculations. If you have more than 5 major errors per 2000 lines, you lose the right to work on an account.  Most Indian MTs prod ...