A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

elderly male HEENT Exam: He has mild *lannel fimur.* Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Jul 15, 2010

nm

a mild tremor? WAG n/m - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
Might have a head tremor?

Thanks. I figured it out. Rhinophyma. nm - wilson

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

This Is An Elderly, White Male In No Acute Distress, Pleasant (this Historian)
Feb 26, 2012

This is an elderly, white male in no acute distress, pleasant (this historian?). pleasant ex-historian? Can't figure it out:( Please help? ...

GU Exam On Young Male S/l Smoral Ring
Jan 27, 2010

Gu exam on 9 year old. s/l smoral ring was palpated and no masses felt. ...

Heent Exam
Jan 22, 2015

Patient with possible TIA.  HEENT EXAM:  "he did not have _____" sounds like "dove's eye" "dowsa" Thanks in advance for help ...

In The HEENT Exam: Bilateral TMs S/l FOR
Nov 26, 2010

Doc says Bilateral TMs s/l FOR or OR. Any ideas?   ...

Question About HEENT Exam.
Feb 19, 2013

HEENT:  Unremarkable.  (Coddle?) hole is intact. ...

HEENT Exam: S/L No Peri?? Edema
Feb 19, 2010

doc states...HEENT is unremarkable. No proptosis. No S/l peri?? edema. I definetly hear the peri...just not sure what is next.   ...

Today's HEENT Exam Funny
Sep 12, 2010

Dictated: Eyes: Extraocular muscles intact.  He has bilateral Marcus Aurelius.  Tympanic membranes are okay. Transcribed:  Eyes:  Extraocular muscles intact.  He has bilateral arcus senilis.  Tympanic membranes are okay. first time a Roman empirer has made an appearance in my transcription! This was not even VR! ...

S/l "sinavia Atraumatic" In HEENT Exam Of Pulmonology Report
Jan 04, 2011

Pediatric pulmonology report. In the physical examination, HEENT, he states "the patient has a normal ____.  The tympanic membranes are normal bilaterally."   s/l he is saying "sinavia atruamatic" but I can't find anything relating either to the sinuses or even using synovia. Thanks for the help. ...

"HEENT Exam Reveals No"... S/l Ther-a-opt-ta-my?
Dec 08, 2009

"HEENT exam reveals no"... s/l ther-a-opt-ta-my? ...

Sounds Like "mulumpatee" On HEENT Exam
Feb 24, 2011

Doing an ENT exam on a morbidly obese patient who is deemed not to be a good surgical risk because of ENT exam showing "mulumptee" 3-4. ...

6' 8" White Male Or 6 Foot 8 Inch White Male?
Dec 09, 2009

I have not run across the patient's measurements before and have no clue of the proper way to type them. tia.   6' 8" white male or 6 foot 8 inch white male? ...

Help! Medication S/l Dompivil??? Patient Is Elderly And Fell Sm
Apr 14, 2012

really not much medical history accept a pacemaker. ...

This Is A Middle-aged To Elderly-aged Caucasian Woman.
Jul 23, 2012

This is a middle-aged to elderly-aged Caucasian woman in no acute distress.  ...

Patient Is An (s/l Un - Jay - Ven) White Male. Nm
Feb 03, 2010

almost sounds like unshaven but i've never heard a dictator say that ...

Male Anatomy Question
Feb 27, 2013

Looking for a male anatomy term that sounds like tragus or introitus.  The sentence is "He had a Hibiclens prep and sterile draping of his abdomen, left thigh, scrotum, penis, and _____".  It sounds like he is saying introitus but with a g like introigus.  Can't find anything. ...

Where In Male PE Would You List Gynecomastia? Nm
Apr 24, 2013

v ...

Male Patient With Vaginal Flora?
Jun 02, 2010

Male patient with hematuria, with enterococcus and vaginal flora.  Does this make sense? ...

Autopsy Report Male Genital
Feb 28, 2011

Working on a autopsy report: Under the Genital System (male) all I can understand is "The tubules string well and the para (something) is brown." Not sure what the word is before brown. Someone please help!!!! ...

This Male Female Mixing Up Is Getting Worse
Mar 19, 2014

I noticed it this morning since switching,,woman clearly stated is a gentleman and the he/she her/him switching is worse then ever. AND I dont like the F4 changes extra steps that take time ...

Male Patient Who Had A Stroke, Has Paresthesias (sm)
Jul 02, 2014

and doc clearly says he suffers from PCOS. Is this an abbreviation for something other than polycystic ovary syndrome that I don't know about??? Thanks so much if you can help me here! ...

13-year 2-month-old Male How Should I Type It
Jun 05, 2015

Hello everyone, appreciate some opinions on this.  He states 13-year 2-month-old male but I am not absolutely positive on hyphenating this, not use to them dictating the years and the months. ...

Mild To Moderate
Oct 12, 2009

I am confused with the rule and cannot find an answer in the AAMT BOS 2. In the sentence, "The pain is mild to moderate" do you hyphenate this or not? It does not modify a noun immediately following it, but is there another rule or reason to hyphenate. I want to hyphenate it but am not sure.   ...

S/l Mild Activities
Sep 01, 2010

A bone scan shows some mild s/l activities or activity to the superior acetabular labrum.  It does not show any evidence to suggest loosening or osteomyelitis.  TIA. ...

S/l Mild Arcinelle...thx For Any Help!
Feb 16, 2011

"There is mild arcicinelli.  Funduscopic examination was not done." ...

How Would You Type For Verbatim Acct, 87- Almost-88-year-old Male?
Sep 16, 2011

.. ...

Hyphenation - The Patient Is A Right Handed Or Right Hand Male
Jan 23, 2014

I have had so many responses to this from others.  For this sentence:  The patient is a right handed or right hand male.  Do we hyphenate between right and hand/handed or not?  Also, if the sentence reads:  The patient is right handed.  Do we hyphenate between the two?  Thks. ...

Mild And Primitive Near Vision
Mar 19, 2012

any suggestions?  Vision screen:  sounds like "Mild and primitive near vision"  thanks! ...

Mild To Moderate Htn Or Plaque Or Anything
Aug 28, 2013

Lately, I have been getting dinged for not putting hyphens in mild/moderate to moderate/severe plaque or moderate to severe htn or mild to moderate anything.  I don't understand why we would need hyphens.  In that case, shouldn't "anything to anything" need hyphens? ...

There Is Mild Increase In The Nasopharyngeal S/l Torrus With SUV Of 6.6. TIA ~nm~
Oct 27, 2009

xx ...

Uterus With Mild S/l Condroital Intraction
Jul 16, 2010

Under physical exam, uterus atrophic with mild s/l condroital intraction. ...