A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

uterus with mild s/l condroital intraction - Kelley

Posted: Jul 16, 2010

Under physical exam, uterus atrophic with mild s/l condroital intraction.

nm, he repeated himself later and corrected. - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

what is the correction? - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]

Ya. Leave us in suspense? - J-nm

[ In Reply To ..]
j

Similar Messages:

Uterus/ovaries
Dec 14, 2010

doctor is saying what sounds like "blasphree" uterus with multiple fibroids.   Doctor is saying ovarian cyst consistent with "chlocosudium".     HELP!!  ...

Didelphys Uterus
Oct 25, 2012

He measures the uteri and then says, "They appear to be s/l 'bicolate'."   Thanks! ...

Uterus Was Noted To Be S/l Arquit Nm.
Jun 22, 2012

uterus was noted to be s/l arquit nm. ...

Uterus *propulsing (hysterectomy)
Jun 02, 2013

The uterus had been identified and noted to be *____________ at this point (sounds like propulsing). She is performing a laparoscopic-assisted hysterectomy and dictating 60 miles an hour.   Any help would be deeply appreciated. I have spent an enormous amount of time on this and now cannot get my line counts in for pay.   Thanks in advance!! ...

UTERUS STAMP SIZE
Oct 22, 2013

I am very clearly hearing uterus "stamp size" but unable to document pls help ...

Type Of Shelf In The Uterus/cervix
Sep 24, 2012

This is a colonoscopy report and this is the first time this has come up for me.  I'm not exactly sure but it sounds like he is saying a type of shelf. s/l   ballooners shelf He says it fast so I can't be sure but shelf sounds right. "A rectal examination revealed a mass in the area of the cervix and uterus, questionable ___ shelf."   Thanks in advance. ...

Uterus Sounded To _____ Sound
Feb 10, 2014

This one dictator keeps saying this and I cannot find it anywhere.  It sounds like the uterus was then sounded to Fostix/Caustix/Bostix sound??? and sounded to 6 cm.  Any ideas?  Thx ...

Uterus Palpates To Be Top Normal Sized By Billotment
Sep 29, 2011

Having trouble with this phrase and wondering if I have it correct?  It is for a GYN exam.  Thanks! ...

Mild To Moderate
Oct 12, 2009

I am confused with the rule and cannot find an answer in the AAMT BOS 2. In the sentence, "The pain is mild to moderate" do you hyphenate this or not? It does not modify a noun immediately following it, but is there another rule or reason to hyphenate. I want to hyphenate it but am not sure.   ...

S/l Mild Activities
Sep 01, 2010

A bone scan shows some mild s/l activities or activity to the superior acetabular labrum.  It does not show any evidence to suggest loosening or osteomyelitis.  TIA. ...

S/l Mild Arcinelle...thx For Any Help!
Feb 16, 2011

"There is mild arcicinelli.  Funduscopic examination was not done." ...

Mild And Primitive Near Vision
Mar 19, 2012

any suggestions?  Vision screen:  sounds like "Mild and primitive near vision"  thanks! ...

Mild To Moderate Htn Or Plaque Or Anything
Aug 28, 2013

Lately, I have been getting dinged for not putting hyphens in mild/moderate to moderate/severe plaque or moderate to severe htn or mild to moderate anything.  I don't understand why we would need hyphens.  In that case, shouldn't "anything to anything" need hyphens? ...

There Is Mild Increase In The Nasopharyngeal S/l Torrus With SUV Of 6.6. TIA ~nm~
Oct 27, 2009

xx ...

MRI - This Did Show Some Mild To Moderate Changes With A Grade I
Jul 04, 2011

with s/l parafusion of the disc space.  TIA   ...

There Was A Mild (s/l) Refractavera Difference Between His Two Eyes
Sep 07, 2012

Physical exam. diabetes patient There was a mild (s/l) refractavera difference between his two eyes. ...

Orthopedics: I See No Progression Of The Mild Grade 1 VSD Distally. She Does
Nov 05, 2009

have varicosities, but there is no progression....I did talk to her about swimming and cycling as other activities to maintain quad strength and keep her weight down for both her joint disease as well as risk of VSD. I can not figure out what VSD stands for.  He says it very clearly.  All my searches turn up ventricular septal defect, but his use of the word "distally" makes me think he is not talking about that.  Plus, this is an orthopedist. ...

Hyphen - Mild-to-moderate Hearing Loss
Mar 31, 2010

Is mild-to-moderate hearing loss correct or should it be mild to moderate without the hyphens? ...

He Has Mild Corneal *clotting*. He Can Finger Count. Thanks. Nm
Dec 04, 2010

nm ...

S/l Mild Pressure Dressing--optho Op Note Nm
Oct 16, 2012

nm ...

Mild Skin Irritation Along The Nasal Vestibules And Minimal
Apr 09, 2012

x ...

East Indian Doctor: S/l Isointense Smiles/miles/mild
Jun 30, 2010

Accordingly, MRI of the cervical spine without contrast was done on February 28, 2009 and was reported by the radiologist as showing intradural extramedullary isointense ___ at T3 producing deformity on the spinal cord and mild-to-moderate stenosis.  Differential diagnosis included hemangiomas, metastasis, schwannoma, or neurofibroma or metastatic disease.   Thanks in advance. ...

Elderly Male HEENT Exam: He Has Mild *lannel Fimur.* Thanks. Nm
Jul 15, 2010

nm ...

Acute Bony Injury?/Mild Facet Arthropathy?/abdominal Aorta?
Dec 03, 2010

Can you please tell me if the words in the parentheses sound correct? Also, I wanted to know if I should put a comma before which? (Acute bony ) injury is identified. (Mild facet arthropathy) is noted bilaterally at L5-S1. There is calcification in the wall of the distal (abdominal aorta), which appears to be minimally dilated.   Thanks ...

Cardiac Cath - The Left Main Is A Short Vessel And Has Mild S/l Red Disease Seen./nm
Aug 31, 2011

Uterus Filled With S/l "softan" Material....
Jun 12, 2013

The bladder was attached to an enlarged uterine mass, and the opening of the uterus revealed it to be filled with cloudy s/l softan material.   TIA! ...

"Amortization" Of The Uterus? Not. Any Ideas?
Apr 09, 2013

Asian doc is saying this poor woman has "amortization" of  the uterus.  (Maybe she's a mortgage broker.)  And even though I have one, I'm no expert on them.  Any ideas what is probably meant here?    ...

Attachments At The "epi Clo Is Seas" To The Uterus.
May 14, 2013

The uterus was approximately 24 cm and was densely adherent to the left pelvic sidewall.  The left colon had a few small attachments at the "epi clo is seas" to the uterus.  The tumor invaded more than 60% of the bladder.  A radical hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy were performed. ...

Mild Numbness In The S/l "V3" Distribution On The Left. V3 Or VIII??
Aug 24, 2010

Cranial nerves II-XII are intact, except for some mild numbness in the V3 distribution on the left. ...

S/l Mild "uppastreen" Biliary Dilatation
Apr 06, 2010

Doc is describing an ultrasound on a patient with right upper quadrant pain.  "Ultrasound showed common bile duct stone with mild s/l uppastreen biliary dilatation.  The gallbladder showed flush with gallbladder wall irregularity." This is an ESL Asian doc. I'm really not sure what I'm hearing.  Anybody have an idea?  Thanks. ...