A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l mild pressure dressing--optho op note nm - Typer503

Posted: Oct 16, 2012

nm

pressure dressing - more sentence please

[ In Reply To ..]
need more information. Full sentence and sentence before.

s/l mild pressure dressing--optho op note - Typer503

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't remember now and the report has already left the building! Thanks anyway

Similar Messages:

Ever Heard Of "cherry" Dressing, Surgery Report, Not Pressure Dressing, TIA Nm
Dec 23, 2010

x ...

S/l Cross Your Heart Pressure Dressing
May 04, 2011

This same ENT doctor says this type of a dressing over and over, and I have yet to find it.  Any help would be appreciated! ...

? Peri-dressing Or Perry Dressing ?
Oct 12, 2011

Patient has had panniculectomy in the past and has a well-healed scar except for some shininess to it and a tendency for one small area to have superficial dehiscence with bleeding if pressure placed. The doc clearly says, "...recommended having the patient put s/l *peri-dressing* over his..." and later "...have obtained several of these dressings for the patient." Can't find anything. Thanks in advance.  :-) ...

Normopressure, Normo-pressure Or Normal Pressure
Jan 29, 2010

hydrocephalus?  ...

Mild To Moderate
Oct 12, 2009

I am confused with the rule and cannot find an answer in the AAMT BOS 2. In the sentence, "The pain is mild to moderate" do you hyphenate this or not? It does not modify a noun immediately following it, but is there another rule or reason to hyphenate. I want to hyphenate it but am not sure.   ...

S/l Mild Activities
Sep 01, 2010

A bone scan shows some mild s/l activities or activity to the superior acetabular labrum.  It does not show any evidence to suggest loosening or osteomyelitis.  TIA. ...

S/l Mild Arcinelle...thx For Any Help!
Feb 16, 2011

"There is mild arcicinelli.  Funduscopic examination was not done." ...

Mild And Primitive Near Vision
Mar 19, 2012

any suggestions?  Vision screen:  sounds like "Mild and primitive near vision"  thanks! ...

Mild To Moderate Htn Or Plaque Or Anything
Aug 28, 2013

Lately, I have been getting dinged for not putting hyphens in mild/moderate to moderate/severe plaque or moderate to severe htn or mild to moderate anything.  I don't understand why we would need hyphens.  In that case, shouldn't "anything to anything" need hyphens? ...

Topafoam Dressing?
Dec 16, 2009

The abdomen was dressed with "Topafoam" and an abdominal binder.  this patient just had liposuction of fat from her abdomen for repair of defects in her breast reconstruction s/p mastectomy......  ever heard of topofoam???? ...

S/l An Offusive Dressing
May 13, 2010

s/l An offusive dressing is present over her former tracheostomy site. ...

Telfa Dressing
Jun 17, 2010

Since telfa is not a brand name but a material it should not be spelled with a capital T, however, per my spellchecker and even in some documents on the web it is spelled with a capital T. I'm confused... ...

S/l Pyrine Dressing?
Jul 30, 2010

s/l pyrine dressing ?  for a pyogenic granuloma ...

S/l Permacore Dressing
Sep 08, 2011

This is a stereotactic cranial biopsy.  ...

Gauze/dressing
May 10, 2012

Hearing dressing  with tweener(?) gauze Found the answer. Thanks all. ...

There Is Mild Increase In The Nasopharyngeal S/l Torrus With SUV Of 6.6. TIA ~nm~
Oct 27, 2009

xx ...

Uterus With Mild S/l Condroital Intraction
Jul 16, 2010

Under physical exam, uterus atrophic with mild s/l condroital intraction. ...

MRI - This Did Show Some Mild To Moderate Changes With A Grade I
Jul 04, 2011

with s/l parafusion of the disc space.  TIA   ...

There Was A Mild (s/l) Refractavera Difference Between His Two Eyes
Sep 07, 2012

Physical exam. diabetes patient There was a mild (s/l) refractavera difference between his two eyes. ...

"4 X 4 And A Leave In Dressing
May 19, 2010

Doing a wound care report.  The doctor is very clearing saying "4 x 4 and a leave in dressing".   Is "leave in" a type of dressing?  TIAAA♥ ...

Peri Pant Dressing?
Oct 07, 2010

used regarding a fecal impaction op report on a young child.  Thanks. ...

Type Of Foam Dressing?
Oct 16, 2010

dictator is talking about treating a wound with a foam dressing and says "knee salt" foam dressing. I cant find any type of dressing that even sounds like that, and it might be two seperate things, like "knee salt and foam dressing" but she didn't say and. Anyone know what the "knee salt" could be? ...

S/l Aquinas Or Equinas Dressing
Mar 24, 2011

A standard well-padded s/l aquinas/equinus dressing was applied in the operating room. ...

Biodisk Dressing? Have You Heard Of It? Help! TIA
Dec 02, 2011

nm ...

Question On Surgical Dressing
Jun 04, 2013

10-10 Ioban dressing? ...

Breast Aug Dressing Verification
Dec 10, 2013

The patient is wrapped with bulky gauze dressing and *6 inch J straps* or *six and J straps*?  The first one makes more sense to me, but I am unable to verify it.  Thanks! ...

Orthopedics: I See No Progression Of The Mild Grade 1 VSD Distally. She Does
Nov 05, 2009

have varicosities, but there is no progression....I did talk to her about swimming and cycling as other activities to maintain quad strength and keep her weight down for both her joint disease as well as risk of VSD. I can not figure out what VSD stands for.  He says it very clearly.  All my searches turn up ventricular septal defect, but his use of the word "distally" makes me think he is not talking about that.  Plus, this is an orthopedist. ...

Hyphen - Mild-to-moderate Hearing Loss
Mar 31, 2010

Is mild-to-moderate hearing loss correct or should it be mild to moderate without the hyphens? ...

He Has Mild Corneal *clotting*. He Can Finger Count. Thanks. Nm
Dec 04, 2010

nm ...

S/l Dressing With Colband Or Coke Band
Oct 16, 2009

Appropriate dressing with cokeband is applied ...