A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

East MT and other MM HDS2Coders, how is the - sm

Posted: Jan 30, 2015

program going? Are you done with the training and actually coding on the job yet?

Do you know if they're going to be offering this training again?

Good luck to all of you. I wish you success!

Final benchmark exams held today and tomorrow - HDS2Coder

[ In Reply To ..]
beyond that is anyone's guess.

Good luck, folks! - wish you the best

[ In Reply To ..]
from an MMMT, ME or HDS, whatever.

Thank you, it means a lot to have support from a colleague - HDS2Coder

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

East
Apr 11, 2014

How was your test?  I'm hoping it turned out easier than you thought. ...

East/West
Mar 07, 2014

I have a question. Do the TCMs still have their book of business or when we run out of work on our "old" section, are we automatically switched to another section? I work night shift and I see lots of unassigned work but never seem to get any of those. Just wondering. TIA ...

WHOOPEE!! NJA Old North Now East-- Anybody Else?
Mar 27, 2014

Thought perhaps things were getting a LITTLE better.  HA!  Jokes on me ...

To East MT And All Other MM Coder Trainees...
Apr 06, 2014

would you please come back here occasionally and update us on how things are going? I would love to know how this program works and how you all feel about it. I understand how posting on here you get attacked by rude people but I'm not one of them and would honestly like to hear your perspective on this program. A big thank you if you choose to keep us updated but I understand if you don't. Good luck to all of you. ...

East MT - What's Been Going On With The Coder Program Lately?
Jul 25, 2014

Do you know when you might finish and start doing coding work? Do you think they'll offer the program again? Thanks for any information. Good luck to all of you in the program. ...

364 Jobs In The Entire East Region?
Feb 06, 2014

What the ding dang dong is happening?  I get the feeling that they are routing work differently between offshore and onshore.  Its just strange that the west feel off the face of the planet and now the east is sinking.  Where is the person who always manages to get the inside scoop?  I would like an explanation. ...

Hey East MT, HDS2Coder Start Back Up Yet?
May 30, 2014

n/m ...

Huge Account Going To Epic In The East Tomorrow
Jan 31, 2014

20 MTs are being moved elsewhere.   ...

East Indian Doctor: Sounds Something Like Suprator Jerks
Jun 30, 2010

Muscle system examination showed no wasting or weakness of any groups of muscles.  Sensory system examination showed no lateralizing deficits.  The biceps jerks were 1+ on both sides.  The triceps jerks were absent bilaterally, and the ___ jerks could not be elevated. ...

East Indian Doctor: S/l Isointense Smiles/miles/mild
Jun 30, 2010

Accordingly, MRI of the cervical spine without contrast was done on February 28, 2009 and was reported by the radiologist as showing intradural extramedullary isointense ___ at T3 producing deformity on the spinal cord and mild-to-moderate stenosis.  Differential diagnosis included hemangiomas, metastasis, schwannoma, or neurofibroma or metastatic disease.   Thanks in advance. ...