A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

There is mild increase in the nasopharyngeal s/l torrus with SUV of 6.6. TIA ~nm~ - jb

Posted: Oct 27, 2009

xx

nasopharyngeal s/l torrus - MT17

[ In Reply To ..]
It is nasopharyngeal "torus or tori for pleural.

Similar Messages:

Mild To Moderate
Oct 12, 2009

I am confused with the rule and cannot find an answer in the AAMT BOS 2. In the sentence, "The pain is mild to moderate" do you hyphenate this or not? It does not modify a noun immediately following it, but is there another rule or reason to hyphenate. I want to hyphenate it but am not sure.   ...

S/l Mild Activities
Sep 01, 2010

A bone scan shows some mild s/l activities or activity to the superior acetabular labrum.  It does not show any evidence to suggest loosening or osteomyelitis.  TIA. ...

S/l Mild Arcinelle...thx For Any Help!
Feb 16, 2011

"There is mild arcicinelli.  Funduscopic examination was not done." ...

Mild And Primitive Near Vision
Mar 19, 2012

any suggestions?  Vision screen:  sounds like "Mild and primitive near vision"  thanks! ...

Mild To Moderate Htn Or Plaque Or Anything
Aug 28, 2013

Lately, I have been getting dinged for not putting hyphens in mild/moderate to moderate/severe plaque or moderate to severe htn or mild to moderate anything.  I don't understand why we would need hyphens.  In that case, shouldn't "anything to anything" need hyphens? ...

Uterus With Mild S/l Condroital Intraction
Jul 16, 2010

Under physical exam, uterus atrophic with mild s/l condroital intraction. ...

MRI - This Did Show Some Mild To Moderate Changes With A Grade I
Jul 04, 2011

with s/l parafusion of the disc space.  TIA   ...

There Was A Mild (s/l) Refractavera Difference Between His Two Eyes
Sep 07, 2012

Physical exam. diabetes patient There was a mild (s/l) refractavera difference between his two eyes. ...

I Need To Increase My Pay....
Feb 08, 2012

....as I'm about ready to get kicked out.  I have been working like crazy and was shocked when I saw my paycheck but at least I have a job.  Please tell me what I can do to get more lines per hour.  If I turn the clock off when I get up, then I have to make up that time to get my eight hours in.  Too tired by the end of when my shift is to stop to do more typing/vr.  I need hints/ideas/etc!!!!!  Thanks :) ...

Orthopedics: I See No Progression Of The Mild Grade 1 VSD Distally. She Does
Nov 05, 2009

have varicosities, but there is no progression....I did talk to her about swimming and cycling as other activities to maintain quad strength and keep her weight down for both her joint disease as well as risk of VSD. I can not figure out what VSD stands for.  He says it very clearly.  All my searches turn up ventricular septal defect, but his use of the word "distally" makes me think he is not talking about that.  Plus, this is an orthopedist. ...

Hyphen - Mild-to-moderate Hearing Loss
Mar 31, 2010

Is mild-to-moderate hearing loss correct or should it be mild to moderate without the hyphens? ...

He Has Mild Corneal *clotting*. He Can Finger Count. Thanks. Nm
Dec 04, 2010

nm ...

S/l Mild Pressure Dressing--optho Op Note Nm
Oct 16, 2012

nm ...

Trying To Increase Speed...
Sep 25, 2010

Does anyone have any hints/suggestions/help for working more quickly in Powerscribe editing radiology reports?  The program seems a bit sluggish and you have to wait on it when you want to go on to the next step/next report.  Any hints for copying/pasting more quickly, etc?  Any info would be greatly appreciated as I am trying to increase my speed.  TIA ...

Best Way To Increase Lines
Jun 27, 2013

I've been doing work via escription for about a month and a half now (Transcriptionist most of my life) and i really like it.  I am just up to about an average of 300 lines per hour though. I have heard/seen people do much better with the line count, and I wonder what your input is.  Some say that you shouldnt use the mouse and should only use the keyboard for quick editing.  I use the mouse still. I have my short cuts in and such, but for the most part i keep my hand on the ...

How Can I Increase Productivity?
Apr 23, 2015

I do transcription work for several different doctors and get a lot of pre-generated reports that just need editing.  Is there anything at all that I can do to increase productivity? Thank you all!  ...

Mild Skin Irritation Along The Nasal Vestibules And Minimal
Apr 09, 2012

x ...

Idea To Increase Production
Apr 27, 2010

A while back I was trying to think of some things to increase my production, so I sat down with paper and pencil and made a list of the biggest things that were slowing me down.  At the top of the list were three main things:  Nine different accounts with nine totally different CPs, ESLs, and ASR.  I decided to work on the CPs first.  This one little trick has actually DOUBLED my production over the last two months.  My thought was that maybe if I had all the CPs for all ...

Increase Line Counts?
Jun 26, 2010

I kind of feel dumb even asking this question but how does one get these 300 lph counts I've read about on here?  I have 12 years plus years experience and have only worked in 2 different hospitals.  We never had expanders so I don't really know much about them.  I average about 180 lph but am realizing now working for an MTSO that I am going to have to increase my line counts.  Thanks! ...

What Caused An Increase In Shorter
Dec 22, 2010

Not long ago, work was abundant for all MTs, but then it seemed that changed when for some reason, turn around times were shortened markedly.  What caused this?  Was is just a new way for companies to compete, promising that the work would get back sooner than a client's current MT service, or did something more technical occur, such as government regulations, insurance requirements, etc.  I see jobs by the hundreds on the web and yet the complaint is always the same: No work ...

Increase In Cost Of Benefits
Mar 09, 2011

Help!!! Okay, I've been working PT for MQ for 7 long years.  I am considering going FT just for the benefits because no one can live off of minimum wage. Because information on open enrollment will not be available until late April/May for June 2011, I need to know if the rates normally go up and by about how much?  Please, I only want to hear from MQ (not recently new to MQ from Spheris or non-MQ people) people who have been full time for the ...

What Are Some Ways To Increase Productivity? Nm
Apr 17, 2011

x ...

Can You Increase Volume In Emdat
Jul 26, 2011

My Emdat voice quality has been very low recently.  Unfortunately my ear phone cord broke and I ordered new earphones but it's just a whisper.  I've increased the volume button on Emdat, but wondered if there is a way to increase the volume otherwise.  I've done everything on my computer to make the volume loud but it doesn't work. I just ordered a new 2nd set of earphones along with a volume increase thing from Amazon and was so excited to get it in today.&nb ...

How Do You Increase Sound Quality? Sm
Jul 11, 2012

I have a service that rerecords from the hospital server and then we download from the service's server.  The sound quality is absolutely atrocious by the time it comes to the MT with most jobs sounding like they were dictated on a cell phone inside a cardboard box.  I am presently using a Boostaroo which make the audio louder but does nothing to clean it up.  Is there something I can buy that will improve the quality?  TIA ...

Increase Dictation Volume?
Jul 24, 2012

Is there anything at all I can do to increase the dictation sound volume when I get these whisperers or people using cell phones, etc, and I can hardly hear them?  I guess some of them are just sitting too far away from the dictating equipment, but they are never going to change.  They are always going to be barely audible. Is there anything I can do or buy to amplify the sound with these dictators?  I already have my computer and speakers set on the highest volume.  I' ...

Boost - According To Testimonial, A Bit Over $130 Pay Increase.
Jul 27, 2012

Boost didn't help me like that at all. In fact, it didn't make any difference at all in my production. Only learned tricks to keep my inactive time showing as less. Also, according to statistics given in the statistics report, I am producing about the same as most others - which is still minimum wage (in my state). Even the average production is barely above minimum wage (in my state). ...

Performance Review And Increase
Aug 28, 2012

I have a feeling I am going to get laughed right off of this page, but here goes. At any point does Nuance offer a performance review and/or pay increase?  Also, has anyone ever threatened to quit and were offered an increase to stay?   ...

3% Increase In Hourly Earning
Apr 17, 2013

how can that be when there is no work.  I surely have not had an increase.  I am lucky if I get 40 hours in 2 weeks instead of 1 week.  What a joke! ...

East Indian Doctor: S/l Isointense Smiles/miles/mild
Jun 30, 2010

Accordingly, MRI of the cervical spine without contrast was done on February 28, 2009 and was reported by the radiologist as showing intradural extramedullary isointense ___ at T3 producing deformity on the spinal cord and mild-to-moderate stenosis.  Differential diagnosis included hemangiomas, metastasis, schwannoma, or neurofibroma or metastatic disease.   Thanks in advance. ...

Elderly Male HEENT Exam: He Has Mild *lannel Fimur.* Thanks. Nm
Jul 15, 2010

nm ...