A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

He has mild corneal *clotting*. He can finger count. Thanks. nm - wilson

Posted: Dec 04, 2010

nm

Clouding maybe? - NM - Old part-timer

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

Similar Messages:

I Have A Sore Finger! The Skin On My Index Finger Was Dry And Split And Now It Hurts When I Type!
Oct 13, 2009

Any suggestions?  It's really annoying makes typing difficult and I definitely cannot type with a band-aid on my finger.  I'm one of those finicky MTs who takes forever to find a comfortable height of my chair, distance from the keyboard, height of my monitor, etc.  And absolutely nothing on my wrists and hands!  No rings, watches, bracelets, band-aids! I was considering putting super glue in the split, but then chickened out. ...

S/l Line Of The Finger Or Lamina Finger?
Oct 19, 2009

The line of the finger is great. Motion is satisfactory. Strength is limited. ...

Corneal? OB/GYN
Jan 17, 2015

First time posting.  I am doing a surgical procedure and throughout this report the doctor says "corneal." One example is "Pean clamps were then placed on the ____ aspects of the uterus and the uterus was elevated." Should this be cornual? ...

Corneal Or Cornual?
Nov 17, 2010

Is it corneal region of the uterus or cornual? Thanks ...

Corneal Abrasion Report
Apr 26, 2012

Maxtrol ointment to infur congictable bilaterally ...

Is It 1 Finger Dissection Or Blunt Finger Dissection?
Dec 17, 2010

It sounds like he is saying "1 finger dissection" or could this be blunt finger dissection? ...

"dys*something*" During Finger-to-finger Touching
Jun 06, 2011

This is a physical therapy evaluation.  The audio goes out so all I can hear is the first syllable "dys": "The patient has no dys*something* during finger-to-finger touching." I am totally drawing a blank.  What could this be?  Thanks! ...

Mild To Moderate
Oct 12, 2009

I am confused with the rule and cannot find an answer in the AAMT BOS 2. In the sentence, "The pain is mild to moderate" do you hyphenate this or not? It does not modify a noun immediately following it, but is there another rule or reason to hyphenate. I want to hyphenate it but am not sure.   ...

S/l Mild Activities
Sep 01, 2010

A bone scan shows some mild s/l activities or activity to the superior acetabular labrum.  It does not show any evidence to suggest loosening or osteomyelitis.  TIA. ...

S/l Mild Arcinelle...thx For Any Help!
Feb 16, 2011

"There is mild arcicinelli.  Funduscopic examination was not done." ...

Mild And Primitive Near Vision
Mar 19, 2012

any suggestions?  Vision screen:  sounds like "Mild and primitive near vision"  thanks! ...

Mild To Moderate Htn Or Plaque Or Anything
Aug 28, 2013

Lately, I have been getting dinged for not putting hyphens in mild/moderate to moderate/severe plaque or moderate to severe htn or mild to moderate anything.  I don't understand why we would need hyphens.  In that case, shouldn't "anything to anything" need hyphens? ...

Ine Count Program That Works With Word And Doesn't Count Blank Lines?
Feb 18, 2012

Does anyone know of a line count program that works with Word and doesn't count blank lines? ...

There Is Mild Increase In The Nasopharyngeal S/l Torrus With SUV Of 6.6. TIA ~nm~
Oct 27, 2009

xx ...

Uterus With Mild S/l Condroital Intraction
Jul 16, 2010

Under physical exam, uterus atrophic with mild s/l condroital intraction. ...

MRI - This Did Show Some Mild To Moderate Changes With A Grade I
Jul 04, 2011

with s/l parafusion of the disc space.  TIA   ...

There Was A Mild (s/l) Refractavera Difference Between His Two Eyes
Sep 07, 2012

Physical exam. diabetes patient There was a mild (s/l) refractavera difference between his two eyes. ...

Line Count - Is MTStars Flash Count And/or Abacus Equivocal
Feb 27, 2010

I usually use the line count built into the Word program itself.  Is MTStars flash count and/or abacus equivocal ??  Any one program better than the other ??  TIA ...

Orthopedics: I See No Progression Of The Mild Grade 1 VSD Distally. She Does
Nov 05, 2009

have varicosities, but there is no progression....I did talk to her about swimming and cycling as other activities to maintain quad strength and keep her weight down for both her joint disease as well as risk of VSD. I can not figure out what VSD stands for.  He says it very clearly.  All my searches turn up ventricular septal defect, but his use of the word "distally" makes me think he is not talking about that.  Plus, this is an orthopedist. ...

Hyphen - Mild-to-moderate Hearing Loss
Mar 31, 2010

Is mild-to-moderate hearing loss correct or should it be mild to moderate without the hyphens? ...

S/l Mild Pressure Dressing--optho Op Note Nm
Oct 16, 2012

nm ...

*bases* Hemoglobin 9.5, White Count 8.1, Platelet Count 208,000
Nov 08, 2012

On admission *bases* hemoglobin 9.5, white count 8.1, platelet count 208,000, and normal BUN and creatinine. Does this make sense? Should it be basis? This is under Laboratory Data for a Discharge Summary. ...

Mild Skin Irritation Along The Nasal Vestibules And Minimal
Apr 09, 2012

x ...

D3 (?) Trigger Finger
Nov 16, 2009

What does the D3 stand for?  Is it distal third?  Thanks!!! ...

Finger Pain
Jun 25, 2010

Hi, everyone. I'm sure that this is a common problem in the transcription field, but I was hoping someone had some sort of remedy. I've been typing every day for the past couple of weeks about 9 hours a day and one of my fingers (the one I use for the Backspace key) is really starting to hurt every time I push down on it. It's right at the second knuckle on the digit and it's starting to become problematic. Any suggestions from more experienced MTs? Thanks. ...

Where The Finger Should Point
Jul 20, 2011

So much ire and angst pointed at MTSOs.  I even read where the TAT is a marketing ploy :)   It helps to remember that we're all in the same boat and for the same reasons, to support ourselves. What so many of you don't seem to get is that the INSURANCE industry is dictating much of the TAT.  If reports aren't on a chart in xxx time then the facility/physician is dinged financially. If an MTSO doesn't meet TAT, they are dinged financially.  So they a ...

Finger Into Ileostomy?
Sep 15, 2011

Would a physician insert a finger into an ileostomy to check for problems, or is there some tool that sounds like finger/feeger? Context:  The patient's ileostomy demonstrates minimal output. I did insert a [s/l finger/feeger] to see if there was evidence of continued problems there, and there is a very tight opening through the fascia... ...

Crooked Finger
Feb 04, 2013

Has this happened to anyone else?  My right index finger (the one that operates the arrow keys to navigate the cursor when editing) has become definitely crooked (pointing off to the left).  It doesn't hurt at all.  The left index finger is totally straight and normal.  When I look at it while striking my arrow keys, I can see I'm directing it that way.  It's the only thing I can think of that could have caused this.  Anybody else?  (I'm def ...

Does Count Score Mean Line Count In Fluency?
Sep 20, 2013

x ...

East Indian Doctor: S/l Isointense Smiles/miles/mild
Jun 30, 2010

Accordingly, MRI of the cervical spine without contrast was done on February 28, 2009 and was reported by the radiologist as showing intradural extramedullary isointense ___ at T3 producing deformity on the spinal cord and mild-to-moderate stenosis.  Differential diagnosis included hemangiomas, metastasis, schwannoma, or neurofibroma or metastatic disease.   Thanks in advance. ...