A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Undercover Boss ---- idea :) - mtgal1963

Posted: May 05, 2012

I think the CEO/managers at Nuance should do an Undercover Boss episode ...... wouldn't that be fun?  I don't think they would ever have the courage to do so though. 

This is the best idea I've heard in a LONG TIME.... - wheres_my_job

[ In Reply To ..]
HILARIOUS...yes, work at home, and see how it is...oh it's just too good...hire an actor in a suit to do it, just picture it...

I would love to see the CEO/managers getting - picked apart by QA every day!

[ In Reply To ..]
And struggling with ESLs, laughable VR, dysfunctional software, and the frustration of waiting for work to dribble in. I agree - GREAT idea!

And I also agree that the CEO/managers are too chicken and/or inept to even give it a try.

Fabulous idea! - alana

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Nuance Undercover Boss - Nuancer

[ In Reply To ..]
What the heck would you want them to do? Show up at doorsteps? You can have them at yours, but I dont want anybody at mine, work or not. It's a mess!

! :) , Nuancer - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

great idea - if only they cared.. sm - kettlebell

[ In Reply To ..]
but they don't care like the other "bosses" on that show. Can you imagine any of these people giving someone's family a vacation or money towards collage??? Plus, none of them really want the public to know that their medical records are sent out of the country after they have signed the
"privacy statement" and do not even have to be informed that everything is offshored. I agree, it would be tons of fun to watch!!! :)

Similar Messages:

Undercover Boss
Jul 01, 2011

I would welcome the MQ CEO if he wanted to pretend to be a game show contestant and come to watch me work.   Wouldn't that be a learning experience! ...

I Wish The MT Industry Would Go On Undercover Boss
Jun 26, 2012

Wouldn't that be an eye-opener for some of these MTSOs?  ...

Dear Undercover Boss
Apr 04, 2015

Please get the CEO of MM to work one of the MTs shifts for one of your shows. He would not last 1 minute.   ...

Did Anyone See The Show Undercover Boss Last Night?
Feb 08, 2010

Did anyone see the show Undercover Boss last night?  Do ya think the suits at MQ would do that - ha, never would be a consideration for them -- if any of them did see it, they probably laughed.  They don't realize and don't care to realize what we do to fill their pockets.  Bottom line for them is money in their pockets and the big bonuses they get for signing papers and closing those deals that don't benefit the MT at all -- the ones who are keeping the profit going for them. ...

I'd LOVE To See Vern On Undercover Boss! Nm
Aug 19, 2011

NM ...

Undercover Boss For Nuance And MModal
May 29, 2013

It would be great if the CEOs of these cheap miserly companies had to trade places with us worker bees for a week or two like on the TV show Undercover Boss and see how long they would last.  That would be an eye-opener.  ...

Wouldn't You Love To See MModal On Undercover Boss?
Feb 29, 2012

Boy wouldn't they get a rude awakening. ...

Watching Undercover Boss…
May 20, 2014

… something like that to happen to MTs (yeah, I know it will never happen, but I can dream can't I)! ...

"Undercover Boss."
Sep 30, 2011

Have you guys seen that show on TLC where the CEO of a huge corporation works "undercover" in the stores with the "peons" to see what it's really like to work there? Last night it was the CEO of 7 Eleven. I was really impressed that he would do that - at least he seemed to CARE about improving conditions for his employees. I kept thinking how different the corporate culture is at MedQuist - and what it would be like if the MQ CEO did this show. Of course, he would never do it because he mig ...

Anyone Heard Of A Boss Or Boss Reamer?
Sep 06, 2011

Anyone heard of a boss or Boss reamer? Thanks in advance. ...

Boss's Day Snub
Oct 21, 2012

I sent my manager an email wishing her a Happy Boss's day this week...never heard a peep. I guess it's too hard to get a simple thank you these days, but I did get several emails this weekend saying the queue was overflowing and they were getting behind. Since she ignored me, I ignored her. Guess they're not too busy when they want to get their bonus, right? ...

My Boss Just Told Me... Sm
Jul 18, 2013

that a "transcribers" job is to type what they hear and only what they hear, and that the doctors will be held accountable for their mistakes.  This made me laugh. ...

Boss's Day Tomorrow! If You've Got A Good One Let Them Know.
Oct 15, 2010

I know there aren't very many of you that probably like your boss enough to send them a gift, but if you DO happen to have a nice boss it wouldn't hurt to tell them so they don't become mean and cynical like the rest of them!  Employers like to hear it when they do a good job just as much as the employees do! ...

Osteoarthritis And S/l Boss To The Right Great Toe.
Feb 21, 2011

x ...

Bad Mouthing Previous Boss
Apr 16, 2013

Just found out that indeed my old boss is stating that I walked out and gave her no notice; which is NOT true... OMG... I'm speechless. ...

How Do You Deal With A Difficult Boss?
Aug 08, 2014

I have come to the conclusion that the "Boss" is a bully.  I am an IC but I say boss because that is how he comes across.  He is difficult to deal with and uses bully-like tactics to get what he wants.  I cannot be alone in this situation.  I am looking for advice and helpful tips on how to deal with the situation short of quitting.  Thanks! ...

Constant Use Of Profanity By A Boss At My Company?
Feb 14, 2010

I have a supervisor at my company who constantly uses profanity when I speak to her on the phone, and constantly bashes MTs and other employees, so I'm sure she bashes me to others as well.   She even does this on conference calls.  I am always shocked at this behavior each and every time she does it. I find this so unprofessional and it makes me very uncomfortable, but I don't want to tell the owner/HR person.  It makes the company look bad.  How would you ha ...

Convincing Boss To Let Me Work At Home
Feb 05, 2012

I have been doing MT work for over 10 years now. I worked from home for a while and loved it. Circumstances changed, so I now drive an hour each way to a hospital, spending about 350 a month just for gas, not to mention excessive oil changes, tire rotations, etc. due to mileage! Let's factor in that I just now found out I'm expecting my first child (at age 37...please pray for me!! LOL) and can expect in my area to pay around 400 a month for daycare. So, we're at 750 a month just ...

What Is A Metatarsal Boss? Not Finding Much Luck On Google
Apr 17, 2012

x ...

Boss Let It Slip My Hospital Account Is Going To Electronic Record...
Jan 24, 2011

I've been at this midsized company for about 2 years.  As many as 50 of us work this large account.  I do acute care.  Would like to hear from anybody who's experienced this; how long till this severely (?) affects us?  Can you give me a play-by-play?  I figure the boss won't be telling us much of anything along the way.  ...

What About This Idea?
Apr 08, 2010

I would like to suggest that every unhappy MT at MQ jam the phone line(s) of Employee Assistance and share how the stress from working at MQ is affecting your health, your work, and your personal lives.  If this is supposed to be a benefit for all employees, then make it work for you by calling, one by one, day by day, hour by hour, and then, quite possibly, you will see another benefit taken away from MTs (such as no-strings-attached QA) but at least you can get satisfa ...

No Idea...
Aug 28, 2010

I'm having trouble with line 5 of this PMH: 2.  Fibromyalgia. 3.  Hypertension.  4.  Enlarged liver.  5.  s/l lepulley 2001.  6.  Left CTR 2002.  7.  BTL 1992.   It could be left something, but I can't think of anything, even shorthand, that would fit there. ...

I Have No Idea...
Dec 01, 2010

I have absolutely no clue what this is supposed to be...please help!! "Check pre-biologic labs.  The patient already has an s/l (eject sex re).  Obtain a copy." I'm not sure if it's a type of x-ray or lab test...the patient has psoriatic arthritis, OA, and fibromyalgia, and is getting ready to have surgery to fix her cervical neck and to remove a cervical lymph node Any ideas? ...

No Idea
Dec 15, 2010

Sounds like "disgrazias". Any ideas? Context:  She was sent to Dr. So-and-so to evaluate for chronic lymphocytic leukemia or other blood disgrazias/malignancies.      Any help is very much appreciated! :) ...

Any Idea
Jan 24, 2011

What 10.5 per visible line character might equal to all characters and spaces counted?  Thanks. ...

No Idea What This Could Be!
Jan 29, 2012

In further ( s/l loose ideation) of the problem, it appears she has had chronic UTIs that require the use of Bactrim 4-6 times per year for several years now. ...

Odd Idea
Feb 13, 2012

This occurred to me today and just thought I'd share.  What if this were a supportive forum? No, no, I'm not talking about not complaining, etc., that's important to do, IMO. But, we are all in the same craft, so maybe we could cheer one another on! Even get to know one another. OMG, that would be awful! I was in a completely different industry a few years ago, and it was full of stress and difficulty, and we griped all the time, but in the end, we lifted one another up, vers ...

No Idea--?
Apr 05, 2012

Chest x-ray shows no significant change compared to XX/XX/2011, persistent bilateral pleural effusions, cardiomegaly, *s/l "pass-you-by's for"* right worse than left opacities. Going to have to blank this one, as I need to turn it in, but would be interested to read any thoughts. Thanks in advance. ...

I Have An Idea, Let's Try This
Jun 13, 2012

I know people are happy at their jobs and I applaud you for finding the right fit and hope it continues for you---I am asking all you happy MTs to post the name of the company you work for?!?!?!?!  You are willing to share all other information about the company share the name with us---we all want to know which companies are good out there, all we usually hear about are the bad ones, no hesitation there to share the name for sure. ...

New Job Idea
Nov 20, 2012

Today I had to go to a deposition at my attorney's office. There was a woman there who was a "voice-writer" to be present and record the meeting. She used a mask over her mouth and repeated into the mask everything that was said verbatim. We could not hear her. This went directly onto her computer screen which was connected and she said all she had to do now was edit the voice recognition report. I looked it up online and there is a lot of information about this field. I am thinking of cons ...