A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Boss's day tomorrow! If you've got a good one let them know. - sm

Posted: Oct 15, 2010

I know there aren't very many of you that probably like your boss enough to send them a gift, but if you DO happen to have a nice boss it wouldn't hurt to tell them so they don't become mean and cynical like the rest of them!  Employers like to hear it when they do a good job just as much as the employees do!

Boss's day - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
Boss's day is on a Saturday? Are you sure that is correct?

It is correct... unless they moved October 16th... - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

It is Saturday. My boss received hers today! Love her! - Its true

[ In Reply To ..]
no lie.

My calendar lists Boss' Day as Friday, Oct 15th - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Good Luck Tomorrow Morning For SA5 Area.
Jan 18, 2010

Here I change my hours 1-1/2 years ago to get my primary and secondary and now?  CESSPOOL.  I have had it!!!!!  So if we are running slow tonight, good luck tomorrow morning.  Been this way for practically the last 3 weeks, although it is getting worse!!!  ...

Anyone Heard Of A Boss Or Boss Reamer?
Sep 06, 2011

Anyone heard of a boss or Boss reamer? Thanks in advance. ...

Undercover Boss
Jul 01, 2011

I would welcome the MQ CEO if he wanted to pretend to be a game show contestant and come to watch me work.   Wouldn't that be a learning experience! ...

Boss's Day Snub
Oct 21, 2012

I sent my manager an email wishing her a Happy Boss's day this week...never heard a peep. I guess it's too hard to get a simple thank you these days, but I did get several emails this weekend saying the queue was overflowing and they were getting behind. Since she ignored me, I ignored her. Guess they're not too busy when they want to get their bonus, right? ...

My Boss Just Told Me... Sm
Jul 18, 2013

that a "transcribers" job is to type what they hear and only what they hear, and that the doctors will be held accountable for their mistakes.  This made me laugh. ...

Osteoarthritis And S/l Boss To The Right Great Toe.
Feb 21, 2011

x ...

Undercover Boss ---- Idea :)
May 05, 2012

I think the CEO/managers at Nuance should do an Undercover Boss episode ...... wouldn't that be fun?  I don't think they would ever have the courage to do so though.  ...

I Wish The MT Industry Would Go On Undercover Boss
Jun 26, 2012

Wouldn't that be an eye-opener for some of these MTSOs?  ...

Bad Mouthing Previous Boss
Apr 16, 2013

Just found out that indeed my old boss is stating that I walked out and gave her no notice; which is NOT true... OMG... I'm speechless. ...

How Do You Deal With A Difficult Boss?
Aug 08, 2014

I have come to the conclusion that the "Boss" is a bully.  I am an IC but I say boss because that is how he comes across.  He is difficult to deal with and uses bully-like tactics to get what he wants.  I cannot be alone in this situation.  I am looking for advice and helpful tips on how to deal with the situation short of quitting.  Thanks! ...

Dear Undercover Boss
Apr 04, 2015

Please get the CEO of MM to work one of the MTs shifts for one of your shows. He would not last 1 minute.   ...

Did Anyone See The Show Undercover Boss Last Night?
Feb 08, 2010

Did anyone see the show Undercover Boss last night?  Do ya think the suits at MQ would do that - ha, never would be a consideration for them -- if any of them did see it, they probably laughed.  They don't realize and don't care to realize what we do to fill their pockets.  Bottom line for them is money in their pockets and the big bonuses they get for signing papers and closing those deals that don't benefit the MT at all -- the ones who are keeping the profit going for them. ...

Constant Use Of Profanity By A Boss At My Company?
Feb 14, 2010

I have a supervisor at my company who constantly uses profanity when I speak to her on the phone, and constantly bashes MTs and other employees, so I'm sure she bashes me to others as well.   She even does this on conference calls.  I am always shocked at this behavior each and every time she does it. I find this so unprofessional and it makes me very uncomfortable, but I don't want to tell the owner/HR person.  It makes the company look bad.  How would you ha ...

I'd LOVE To See Vern On Undercover Boss! Nm
Aug 19, 2011

NM ...

Convincing Boss To Let Me Work At Home
Feb 05, 2012

I have been doing MT work for over 10 years now. I worked from home for a while and loved it. Circumstances changed, so I now drive an hour each way to a hospital, spending about 350 a month just for gas, not to mention excessive oil changes, tire rotations, etc. due to mileage! Let's factor in that I just now found out I'm expecting my first child (at age 37...please pray for me!! LOL) and can expect in my area to pay around 400 a month for daycare. So, we're at 750 a month just ...

Undercover Boss For Nuance And MModal
May 29, 2013

It would be great if the CEOs of these cheap miserly companies had to trade places with us worker bees for a week or two like on the TV show Undercover Boss and see how long they would last.  That would be an eye-opener.  ...

Wouldn't You Love To See MModal On Undercover Boss?
Feb 29, 2012

Boy wouldn't they get a rude awakening. ...

What Is A Metatarsal Boss? Not Finding Much Luck On Google
Apr 17, 2012

x ...

Watching Undercover Boss…
May 20, 2014

… something like that to happen to MTs (yeah, I know it will never happen, but I can dream can't I)! ...

Boss Let It Slip My Hospital Account Is Going To Electronic Record...
Jan 24, 2011

I've been at this midsized company for about 2 years.  As many as 50 of us work this large account.  I do acute care.  Would like to hear from anybody who's experienced this; how long till this severely (?) affects us?  Can you give me a play-by-play?  I figure the boss won't be telling us much of anything along the way.  ...

Interviewing Tomorrow A.m.
Oct 19, 2010

I'm interviewing tomorrow morning with Amphion.  Even after all of these years in the MT business, I admit that while I'm excited, I'm also a bit nervous.  Has anyone else interviewed with Amphion recently and can clue me in on what to expect?  I was told the interview process would take about 30 minutes but no other details.  Thanks for any input anyone can offer :-) ...

Who Will I Work For Tomorrow?
Oct 10, 2012

Very appropriate. ~ A Nuance MT.   http://hdstoday.com/?p=203#comment-444   ...

Beginning Tomorrow
Feb 23, 2013

beginning tomorrow, I will be working any time, any day, whatever it takes to get my hours/lines in.  There is work in the afternoons and on the graveyard in my region and I will be there.  Whatever it takes. ...

What A Relief. Tomorrow Is My Last Day.
Jun 13, 2013

I turned in my resignation 2 weeks ago and my last day is tomorrow.  No more nagging about line counts and MUP when they can't even pay me minimum wage (although mine is the second highest in the nation).  I've done this work for almost 9 years now and have enjoyed it, but the pay is just getting too low and I'm sure I can find something better in another field.  Good luck to you all. ...

I Am No Longer A MT- Tomorrow Will
Sep 30, 2014

my new life of not dealing with trying to produce a medical report for a MTSO to look good and make profit.  How things have changed in the medical world and it is getting ulgier by the day.  The demands put on MTs are totally unreasonable.  I am walking away because of retirement and I am thankful I can.  I honestly do not know if I could survive under the stress of trying to produce perfection for such minimal pay and know that a MTSO is making as much as me for each line I ...

Off To Virginia Tomorrow
Jan 24, 2015

Well, everything is all set.  I have all my reservations and my travel plans set.  Leaving tomorrow at noon, meeting the team on Monday morning at 8:15.  I'm scared to death!!  Besides this being my first filight EVER, I'm nervous about the second test that I'll have to take - I'm hoping that I pass!   ...

I'm New To MQ- Does The Pay Period End Today Or Tomorrow For The
Dec 14, 2009

They say the new pay period begins on a Sunday, so I was just wondering.  TIA I'm also going to have to teach myself how to use TimeWorks or what ever the clocking system is called.  Is this difficult? ...

No Holiday Pay Tomorrow, Right? My Daughter Gets
Apr 03, 2010

Talk about degrading! ...

Was Looking Forward To Payday Tomorrow Until
Jul 14, 2010

I got an email from HR today that my husband was 'accidentally' added back on my insurance.  Note that he has not been on my insurance for almost a year.  How this happened I have no idea. That means my paycheck tomorrow will have about $400 deducted from it just for that error.  The email basically said "Ooops, sorry about our mistake you will be reimbursed with *next* paycheck." That means a 2-week wait for their mistake.  I am not desperate for the money (thank ...

Interviewing With Medquist Tomorrow.
Jan 10, 2011

Interviewing with Medquist tomorrow.  Good or bad idea to take position if offered?   ...