A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Undercover boss for Nuance and MModal - no $

Posted: May 29, 2013

It would be great if the CEOs of these cheap miserly companies had to trade places with us worker bees for a week or two like on the TV show Undercover Boss and see how long they would last.  That would be an eye-opener. 

undercover - mojo1

[ In Reply To ..]
I think it would be an "eye-opener" if they just came on MT Stars and read the posts about what their employees think of them. I wonder if they even know about this site?

I wish MTStars had a Like Button like FB does - likelikelikeboththeseideas

[ In Reply To ..]
Adding these to my wish list.

It does have a like button. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

often thought that myself - what they would learn nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. That is never gonna happen. Why waste - time even thinking about it?

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Because it's fun to... - fantasize

[ In Reply To ..]
and plan your revenge. Bwa ha ha.

Waste of time, IMO, since it is never gonna happen and will - never give you revenge you seek. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

You want to see it happen - ?

[ In Reply To ..]
Flood undercover boss with what you want: #undercover

You dont think TV show can FORCE N to go on the show? - The CEO on show, WANT to be there. SM

[ In Reply To ..]
You seem to foget the bosses on UB boss are nice. They want to see their business through customer eyes and make improvements. They do good things for their employees. None of this fits the CEO of N. UB cant make N CEO go on the show. Whatever are you thinking? That if enough MTs petition the show, that they can make N be on it?? Get real.

More real than - you will ever know : )

[ In Reply To ..]
Pressure and lots of it works wonders with "not nice" bosses. Has nothing to do with "forcing." Pressure has worked wonders in all realms of society. Never underestimate pressure. Much love to you!
Well, any that think they will ever see N CEO on UB have a - huge wishful imagination. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Wouldn't You Love To See MModal On Undercover Boss?
Feb 29, 2012

Boy wouldn't they get a rude awakening. ...

Undercover Boss
Jul 01, 2011

I would welcome the MQ CEO if he wanted to pretend to be a game show contestant and come to watch me work.   Wouldn't that be a learning experience! ...

Undercover Boss ---- Idea :)
May 05, 2012

I think the CEO/managers at Nuance should do an Undercover Boss episode ...... wouldn't that be fun?  I don't think they would ever have the courage to do so though.  ...

I Wish The MT Industry Would Go On Undercover Boss
Jun 26, 2012

Wouldn't that be an eye-opener for some of these MTSOs?  ...

Dear Undercover Boss
Apr 04, 2015

Please get the CEO of MM to work one of the MTs shifts for one of your shows. He would not last 1 minute.   ...

Did Anyone See The Show Undercover Boss Last Night?
Feb 08, 2010

Did anyone see the show Undercover Boss last night?  Do ya think the suits at MQ would do that - ha, never would be a consideration for them -- if any of them did see it, they probably laughed.  They don't realize and don't care to realize what we do to fill their pockets.  Bottom line for them is money in their pockets and the big bonuses they get for signing papers and closing those deals that don't benefit the MT at all -- the ones who are keeping the profit going for them. ...

I'd LOVE To See Vern On Undercover Boss! Nm
Aug 19, 2011

NM ...

Watching Undercover Boss…
May 20, 2014

… something like that to happen to MTs (yeah, I know it will never happen, but I can dream can't I)! ...

"Undercover Boss."
Sep 30, 2011

Have you guys seen that show on TLC where the CEO of a huge corporation works "undercover" in the stores with the "peons" to see what it's really like to work there? Last night it was the CEO of 7 Eleven. I was really impressed that he would do that - at least he seemed to CARE about improving conditions for his employees. I kept thinking how different the corporate culture is at MedQuist - and what it would be like if the MQ CEO did this show. Of course, he would never do it because he mig ...

Anyone Heard Of A Boss Or Boss Reamer?
Sep 06, 2011

Anyone heard of a boss or Boss reamer? Thanks in advance. ...

Not Sure What To Do (Nuance Vs MModal)
Mar 27, 2012

I left MModal when they took over a company I was working for, so really I was only with them for  about 2 weeks.  Now I'm working for a company that Nuance is taking over.  I applied for Nuance and I've been offered a job with them. They are already so disorganized.  Just faxing in the paperwork to them has been a nightmare.  The recruiter is scatterbrained.  The HR dept keep changing things and not faxing me the correct paperwork on what I need to g ...

Nuance Vs MModal
Dec 12, 2013

Just curious - at Nuance, if you fail your audits, do they put you on 100% QA and reduce your salary as they do at MM? ...

MModal ---Nuance
Mar 17, 2014

Rumor has it that now Nuance will purchase MModal!!! OMG... There will be no other company left. Nuance is horrible and now with joining hips with MModal it will be worse for all of us.  I left MModal and now with Nuance and things are not better. MModal will just continue to ruin the industry and send everything offshore or to VR and pay us pennies for our knowledge and hard work. I am tired of sitting around waiting for work only to now be told that MModal will most likely be taken over ...

MModal Vs Nuance
Aug 26, 2014

I'm a Nuance employee and know that our companies are constantly competing to be the biggest and (probably) cheapest out there.  So I often will watch this board for trends and other stuff that the big Nuisance will pick up and do themselves.  Lately I've been seeing a lot of comments about your quality requirements, either being above or moving down to (what could it have been before???) 99.5%.  I'm assuming our scoring is fairly similar, where minor errors are a ...

I Work For Both MModal And Nuance
Dec 11, 2012

And I can tell you with certainty that M*Modal is waaaaaaaay better to work for.  The pay is rotten just like everywhere else, but I have always been treated with complete respect by my bosses and co-workers.  Nuance is the worst job I've ever had, and I've been working for a long time.  They try every way they can to beat you down. Their QA is the worst I've ever experienced.  I have nothing nice to say about them at all. ...

Is This Site Only For Nuance/mmodal MTs
May 08, 2013

Or just a board for MTs in general?  I've never spent a lot of time on here until recently, and the more I read, I started thinking it was really only for those of you at those two places?  I've gotten good info from here and looked for jobs once in awhile but did not want to intrude if it was mainly focused on those two companies. ...

Article About Nuance And MModal
Jul 29, 2014

Take a look at the load of crap they're selling these hospitals! ...

Switch From MModal To Nuance-am I Crazy??
May 20, 2012

I'm considering leaving MModal to go to Nuance, as MModal won't give me a day shift, and Nuance says they do.  Would I be crazy to switch?  Thanks. ...

Mmodal Versus Nuance...any Advice?
Oct 03, 2012

How Long Until Mmodal Gobbles Up Nuance Ya Think?
Oct 15, 2012

eliminate the third biggest so now they have a bigger carrot to dangle.  Face it, Nuance's healthcare is just a drop in the bucket of all their endeavors.  ...

Wow...Nuance Acquired Probity? Look Out MModal..
Aug 29, 2013

I can't wait to see who wins the war and which one is left standing.  Two classic examples of money hungry, worthless management companies I have EVER worked at.  I hope they BOTH wind up in the trash can bankrupt.  I only wish MTs could band together and make that happen sooner rather than later.  This is all just so senseless.  Ruination of lives..... ...

Is Anyone Happy Working For Nuance? What About Mmodal? And Why?
Sep 21, 2013

i, too, like a couple others on here right now, am wondering what if any transcription companies still out there are good to work for. ...

Is There Anyone Here Working For Nuance Or MModal Who Is Happy With Their Job? Nm
Nov 06, 2013

, ...

Which Company (not MModal) Is The Competition For Nuance?
Jan 13, 2015

I want to work for their biggest competitor and hopefully help in taking contracts away from Nuance and causing them to feel the financial losses that we have been feeling for quite some time. There has to be some company who is growing fast and obtaining some of their clients.  Anyone? ...

Opinions On 3 Companies-Nuance, Transcend And MModal
Feb 01, 2012

I am currently an IC but seeking an employee position that offer a good workflow, decent insurance family rates and retirement plan.  Do any of these 3 companies offer anything like this? I hate going back out into an office but may have to.  It has occured to me as I am getting older that I have no retirement or decent insurance so something has to give. Opinions please. ...

One Less Competitor For Nuance - MModal Files Bankruptcy
Mar 08, 2014

From this morning's Wall Street Journal:  M*Modal, a medical services company owned by a J.P. Morgan Chase JPM +0.85% & Co. private-equity arm is preparing to file for bankruptcy protection in the next two weeks as it struggles under a hefty debt load and declining sales, people familiar with the matter said. M*Modal is in discussions with its creditors on a prearranged restructuring plan that would streamline its trip through bankruptcy court, these peo ...

Nuance Overtaking Transcend..now MModal No Longer #1 In MTSO?
Mar 08, 2012

Wonder why Mmodal even keeps stable of MTs..since clearly they are a VR/EMR company.  I wonder if they could get rid of this dead wait of these irritating typists they have to deal with and just move en masse over to Nuance?  ...

Poll: Which Company Do You Think Is The Lesser Of 2 Evils? MModal Or Nuance? And Why?
Aug 03, 2014

xx ...

POLL: Which Company Do You Think Is The Lesser Of 2 Evils, Nuance Or MModal? And Why?
Aug 03, 2014

x ...

Boss's Day Snub
Oct 21, 2012

I sent my manager an email wishing her a Happy Boss's day this week...never heard a peep. I guess it's too hard to get a simple thank you these days, but I did get several emails this weekend saying the queue was overflowing and they were getting behind. Since she ignored me, I ignored her. Guess they're not too busy when they want to get their bonus, right? ...