A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

wouldn't you love to see MModal on Undercover Boss? - missindale

Posted: Feb 29, 2012

Boy wouldn't they get a rude awakening.

yeah but they would have to care about their employees - not ever

[ In Reply To ..]
Every episode of that show at the end the CEO is giving them money or paying for schooling or helping them advance in their career at the company. First of all no one in management would or could do what we do and second they honestly enjoy being removed from the dregs (meaning us) so they don't have to even pretend to care that wages have been stagnant or decreasing for 6+ years, the insurance is terrible and unaffordable, the 401K match disappeared, blah blah blah. They talk a good game on the V mail, but that is all it is- talk.

ya think!!!! - MT Gone

[ In Reply To ..]
LOL - I had that same thought more than once during my last months as an MT after my company was bought out!!! They'd never go4it though, they KNOW what MMMMM*ess it is, but just don't care!

Similar Messages:

I'd LOVE To See Vern On Undercover Boss! Nm
Aug 19, 2011

NM ...

Undercover Boss For Nuance And MModal
May 29, 2013

It would be great if the CEOs of these cheap miserly companies had to trade places with us worker bees for a week or two like on the TV show Undercover Boss and see how long they would last.  That would be an eye-opener.  ...

Undercover Boss
Jul 01, 2011

I would welcome the MQ CEO if he wanted to pretend to be a game show contestant and come to watch me work.   Wouldn't that be a learning experience! ...

Undercover Boss ---- Idea :)
May 05, 2012

I think the CEO/managers at Nuance should do an Undercover Boss episode ...... wouldn't that be fun?  I don't think they would ever have the courage to do so though.  ...

I Wish The MT Industry Would Go On Undercover Boss
Jun 26, 2012

Wouldn't that be an eye-opener for some of these MTSOs?  ...

Dear Undercover Boss
Apr 04, 2015

Please get the CEO of MM to work one of the MTs shifts for one of your shows. He would not last 1 minute.   ...

Did Anyone See The Show Undercover Boss Last Night?
Feb 08, 2010

Did anyone see the show Undercover Boss last night?  Do ya think the suits at MQ would do that - ha, never would be a consideration for them -- if any of them did see it, they probably laughed.  They don't realize and don't care to realize what we do to fill their pockets.  Bottom line for them is money in their pockets and the big bonuses they get for signing papers and closing those deals that don't benefit the MT at all -- the ones who are keeping the profit going for them. ...

Watching Undercover Boss…
May 20, 2014

… something like that to happen to MTs (yeah, I know it will never happen, but I can dream can't I)! ...

Wouldn't You Love To Say This To Your Supervisor?
Jul 19, 2013

"Undercover Boss."
Sep 30, 2011

Have you guys seen that show on TLC where the CEO of a huge corporation works "undercover" in the stores with the "peons" to see what it's really like to work there? Last night it was the CEO of 7 Eleven. I was really impressed that he would do that - at least he seemed to CARE about improving conditions for his employees. I kept thinking how different the corporate culture is at MedQuist - and what it would be like if the MQ CEO did this show. Of course, he would never do it because he mig ...

LOVE, LOVE Mmodal
Nov 01, 2012

Have to say, I love Mmodal.  My CCM is caring and considerate and kind.  Also, love the pay and hardly ever running out of work but when we do, that is a nice break for me.  I just put the pedal to the metal and don't take anything posted here to heart cuz, lots of angry people just wanting to take you down.  Pass on the love!!! ...

Anyone Heard Of A Boss Or Boss Reamer?
Sep 06, 2011

Anyone heard of a boss or Boss reamer? Thanks in advance. ...

You Wouldn't Believe What I Have To Do Where I Work
Aug 16, 2010

I've been employed by an orthopedic surgery practice for about 6 years now. I think it was after the first year, I started having to compose office notes from the paperwork the patient filled out (all of their history), plus the templates the provider filled out.  I hated it and protested to my office manager. Then gave up, then about a year later I asked her to talk to the doctor about his hand writing to no avail. One doctor never made me read his writing, he would fill out the templ ...

Wouldn't It Be Great
Mar 16, 2012

wouldn't it be really great if there was some sort of email address for us to contact our hospitals directly...without the M*Modal propaganda?  We could say "Dear Dr. ___, I understand you are really busy and dictation is low on your priority list, but if you could take an extra moment and clearly articulate your dictation, the reports would come back to you with less questions and/or errors."   I know...I know...quit dreaming.  It is really sunny and warm outside my window ...

They Wouldn't Have To Demand
Oct 02, 2012

they would put people on their strength worktypes and specialities instead of put us on what we are the weakest at and then complain b/c they are constantly out of TAT.  Just amazing to me how we were asked what our strengths and weaknesses were and after that email, I was put on my weakest out of everything.  Perhaps I am the only one to realize that if you were given the work that you are strongest at, you would be able to go through it faster, but not with Nuance, they seem to thin ...

Wouldn't It Be More Efficient
Jul 31, 2013

To have the doctor, RN, resident, or whomever is doing the dicatation to do the demos rather than the MLS slaves?  I mean, since they are getting paid a living wage (unlike the MLS slaves) and they already have all the pertinent info, like business entity, location, signing, etc, why aren't THEY selecting the copy requests, etc. from their own little drop-down lists, instead of having the hapless MLS slaves searching all over creation for a doctor they misspelled or mispronounced. &nbs ...

Wouldn't Have Been Nice If . . .
Jan 02, 2014

If corporate realized how hard and difficult our job is and perhaps, at the very least, wiished us a Happy Holiday season and thanked us for all we do?  And rhen I woke up and smelled the coffee. ...

Wouldn't It Be Better To Take An Online
Mar 11, 2014

ICD-10 course rather than be required to stay with them for 2 additional years after the apprenticeship, working whatever shift they feel like sticking you with?  I feel like the difference in the amount of money you'd be making in those 2 years with them versus anywhere else would more than pay for an online course.  I'm not seeing the draw to this. ...

I Wouldn't Mind
May 01, 2015

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING SO HARD!!!!???   i specifically got up today to log on for the hour of MOT.  then i see an email that says we don't need it, but its vague.  then another email says, we need it, but not until after 3 central time.  i even tried pulling in a 3:30 to 4 time from the swap board but it wouldn't let me.  my shift starts at 4.  so i wrote and said i'd just log in and do it and forget the swap board, but i'm told feel ...

Wouldn't It Be Nice?
May 26, 2015

if MModal would do just one thing....ONE THING...to make our jobs easier.  i swear they sit around and see what they can do to make everything single tiny little thing as hard as possible.  right now i'm talking about that freakin' time card and trying to enter PTO based on our NJA down time.  to make the times match up, i guess i just lie and make up times, just to play their stupid little make everything harder game. ...

Boss's Day Snub
Oct 21, 2012

I sent my manager an email wishing her a Happy Boss's day this week...never heard a peep. I guess it's too hard to get a simple thank you these days, but I did get several emails this weekend saying the queue was overflowing and they were getting behind. Since she ignored me, I ignored her. Guess they're not too busy when they want to get their bonus, right? ...

My Boss Just Told Me... Sm
Jul 18, 2013

that a "transcribers" job is to type what they hear and only what they hear, and that the doctors will be held accountable for their mistakes.  This made me laugh. ...

Wouldn't It Make Sense
Mar 16, 2010

When you have a report that is with a difficult dictator and within the first few lines you have a blank you know you are going to send to QA - if the report is long and there are a few other blanks you might have to leave but might be able to get if you spent time researching, wouldn't it be better to not even waste time researching those blanks since all the lines are being counted toward your 5% submission rate - it would seem that it would be best to do the rest of the report as quickly ...

Wouldn't This Solve The Problem?
Jul 31, 2012

...If HIPAA laws clearly stated medical records of United States citizens could not be sent out of the country...wouldn't that be protecting the client better AND keeping jobs in America? Why won't they?  They have their laws on everything else! ...

If You Wouldn't Mind Sharing...
Oct 02, 2012

I have seen a few posts where someone mentions another job board.  I know we cannot post them here, but if you wouldn't mind emailing me I would appreciate it.  Seems like a google search is like a wild goose chase with schools and such and I just want a few real job boards to watch. Thank you so much in advance. ...

It Wouldn't Bother Me To Get Accounts From All
Oct 28, 2014

They would just make the formats for all work types the SAME across the board.  It's NOT the changing of dictators/facilities that is so difficult...it's the having to check 1 thousand different sets of account rules!!!  UGH! ...

Serioulsy, Wouldn't It Have Been Easier To Just Tell Us SM
Dec 17, 2014

they were going to pay us 7 cpl?  From just glancing through the posts here that is what everybody is basically saying.  Did anyone make more than that?  I for one am NOT going to approve my timecard because I DON'T APPROVE!    I'm still up in the air on whether I will finish out this week or not.  ...

Boss's Day Tomorrow! If You've Got A Good One Let Them Know.
Oct 15, 2010

I know there aren't very many of you that probably like your boss enough to send them a gift, but if you DO happen to have a nice boss it wouldn't hurt to tell them so they don't become mean and cynical like the rest of them!  Employers like to hear it when they do a good job just as much as the employees do! ...

Osteoarthritis And S/l Boss To The Right Great Toe.
Feb 21, 2011

x ...

Bad Mouthing Previous Boss
Apr 16, 2013

Just found out that indeed my old boss is stating that I walked out and gave her no notice; which is NOT true... OMG... I'm speechless. ...