A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is a metatarsal boss? Not finding much luck on google - tia nm

Posted: Apr 17, 2012

x

Boss...sm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Boss--a round, circumscribed swelling or growth.

Similar Messages:

Is Anyone Having Any Luck Finding A Job Right Now Or Is It
Dec 02, 2013

actually getting worse than before.  I have a lot of experience and can do ESLs very well.  ...

Is Anyone That Is Posting A Resume Having Any Luck With Finding Jobs. What
Aug 08, 2012

does it seem to take to get a job right now.  Is it working odd shifts or what have you found that is helpful.  I do acute care and prefer IC. ...

Anyone Heard Of A Boss Or Boss Reamer?
Sep 06, 2011

Anyone heard of a boss or Boss reamer? Thanks in advance. ...

X-ray Report/healing 5th Metatarsal Base Fracture
Nov 21, 2011

There is progressive healing of the fifth metatarsal base fracture overlying anatomical alignment. (s/l Trabecular _________) seen crossing previous fracture line. Thank you ...

S/l Liss Rinx Complex (having To Do With Metatarsal/foot Report)
Nov 10, 2011

Help! ...

Osteotomy Of The Metatarsal And Soft Tissue Reconstruction With An ___(s/l Add-a-tor) Release Of The
Mar 18, 2015

Surgery would involve an osteotomy of the metatarsal and soft tissue reconstruction with an ___(s/l add-a-tor) release of the great toe   TIA ...

Has Anyone Had Any Luck With CCM On This New ASR
Aug 13, 2012

Anyone else complain and actually get a response?  this making of random headings is ridiculous..my CCM just ignores me so I go along on my own..she wont even tell me where to make complaints on this mess to...Wonder how much she gets paid and how can I complain on her..I dont mind that she may be busy but this is getting ridiculous, she darn sure wants to hear from us when she needs something..Cant stand people that are paid, far better then me to supervise me, yet dont even make an attemp ...

Anyone Have Any Luck Getting An IC Job With Transcription.net?nm
May 01, 2010

x ...

Hughes Net - Any Luck?
Jan 19, 2012

Hi, does anyone have a luck with Hughes Net?  Good or bad, let me know.  I am considering moving where it is my only option.  Thanks in advance. ...

Good Luck
Jan 02, 2015

well our hospital is to be taken over and they will be coming to speak to us individually.  There are four hospitals in this system.  Our hospital will have no transcriptionists going with Nuance. Good luck with some of the doctors, one doctor says he needs new dentures (people have been doing him for 30 years can't understand a coherent sentence) on the bright side he does correct our work cheerfully, must be alotting more money to other things than his dentures. More work for yo ...

Just My Luck. Trying To Finish WebmedX Ap
Jul 14, 2010

All I have left is the resume part and now I can't get back to the page. I keep getting an HTTP 500 error that says Website cannot display. Just killing some time, thought I'd gripe for a minute. Thanks ...

Well Ladies And Gents, Wish Me Luck
Jan 19, 2014

I have had it with this company.  I don't have another job to go to definitely but I have decided this is my last week with this one.  I am quitting this coming week but haven't decided quite yet how to do it.  Last week I hurt so bad I couldn't walk without a cane and my neck wouldn't turn, I cried all week and was seriously thinking of suicide,  so Saturday night I just decided heck with this I'll find something I always do, and when I woke up ...

Diskwriter Good Luck!
Aug 25, 2014

I see Diskwriter has 2 job openings, straight typing ... at 5.5 cpl.  Are they kidding?  Only 5.5 cpl?  Good luck filling that one. ...

Has Anyone Had Any Luck Posting Their Resume
Dec 02, 2014

anywhere in pursuit of a good job?  I am mainly looking for editing after doing this 25+ years.  ...

Good Luck Test-takers!
Mar 12, 2014

Good luck to everyone who's gotten the second, third, or whatever number email and been invited to take the test.  I hope everyone comes out of it doing phenomenaly and MM has a hell of a time chosing which of you are the top 60!   Regardless of the bickering and bashing occuring on the board, please keep us all posted on how the process is going.  I for one am not entirely opposed to the program; I'm just frustrated that they weren't forthcoming with a great deal ...

Denied - Score 94. Oh Well. Good Luck
Mar 20, 2014

is finally the day I make the decision to move on from Mmodal. Good luck to all who applied. ...

Good Luck Tomorrow Morning For SA5 Area.
Jan 18, 2010

Here I change my hours 1-1/2 years ago to get my primary and secondary and now?  CESSPOOL.  I have had it!!!!!  So if we are running slow tonight, good luck tomorrow morning.  Been this way for practically the last 3 weeks, although it is getting worse!!!  ...

Undercover Boss
Jul 01, 2011

I would welcome the MQ CEO if he wanted to pretend to be a game show contestant and come to watch me work.   Wouldn't that be a learning experience! ...

Boss's Day Snub
Oct 21, 2012

I sent my manager an email wishing her a Happy Boss's day this week...never heard a peep. I guess it's too hard to get a simple thank you these days, but I did get several emails this weekend saying the queue was overflowing and they were getting behind. Since she ignored me, I ignored her. Guess they're not too busy when they want to get their bonus, right? ...

My Boss Just Told Me... Sm
Jul 18, 2013

that a "transcribers" job is to type what they hear and only what they hear, and that the doctors will be held accountable for their mistakes.  This made me laugh. ...

Boss's Day Tomorrow! If You've Got A Good One Let Them Know.
Oct 15, 2010

I know there aren't very many of you that probably like your boss enough to send them a gift, but if you DO happen to have a nice boss it wouldn't hurt to tell them so they don't become mean and cynical like the rest of them!  Employers like to hear it when they do a good job just as much as the employees do! ...

Osteoarthritis And S/l Boss To The Right Great Toe.
Feb 21, 2011

x ...

Undercover Boss ---- Idea :)
May 05, 2012

I think the CEO/managers at Nuance should do an Undercover Boss episode ...... wouldn't that be fun?  I don't think they would ever have the courage to do so though.  ...

I Wish The MT Industry Would Go On Undercover Boss
Jun 26, 2012

Wouldn't that be an eye-opener for some of these MTSOs?  ...

Bad Mouthing Previous Boss
Apr 16, 2013

Just found out that indeed my old boss is stating that I walked out and gave her no notice; which is NOT true... OMG... I'm speechless. ...

How Do You Deal With A Difficult Boss?
Aug 08, 2014

I have come to the conclusion that the "Boss" is a bully.  I am an IC but I say boss because that is how he comes across.  He is difficult to deal with and uses bully-like tactics to get what he wants.  I cannot be alone in this situation.  I am looking for advice and helpful tips on how to deal with the situation short of quitting.  Thanks! ...

Dear Undercover Boss
Apr 04, 2015

Please get the CEO of MM to work one of the MTs shifts for one of your shows. He would not last 1 minute.   ...

Metatarsal "tunnel" Syndrome
Jan 04, 2010

this is the diagnosis   s/l metatarsal "tunnel" syndrome with symptomatic accessory navicular, left foot   tia. ...

Did Anyone See The Show Undercover Boss Last Night?
Feb 08, 2010

Did anyone see the show Undercover Boss last night?  Do ya think the suits at MQ would do that - ha, never would be a consideration for them -- if any of them did see it, they probably laughed.  They don't realize and don't care to realize what we do to fill their pockets.  Bottom line for them is money in their pockets and the big bonuses they get for signing papers and closing those deals that don't benefit the MT at all -- the ones who are keeping the profit going for them. ...

Constant Use Of Profanity By A Boss At My Company?
Feb 14, 2010

I have a supervisor at my company who constantly uses profanity when I speak to her on the phone, and constantly bashes MTs and other employees, so I'm sure she bashes me to others as well.   She even does this on conference calls.  I am always shocked at this behavior each and every time she does it. I find this so unprofessional and it makes me very uncomfortable, but I don't want to tell the owner/HR person.  It makes the company look bad.  How would you ha ...