A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone ever had a GOOD experience with Nuance - yogi

Posted: Feb 18, 2015

Please let me know

Define good? I can say that my paychecks--sm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
as small as they are, always hit the bank on time and are always good and that is no trifling matter.

Good to deal with, good amount of work good anything - yogi

[ In Reply To ..]
GOOD AT ALL FOR ANYTHING. Is there enough work, can you make a living, can you stand the people you work for.

No not really, - AnotherAnon

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm forced to work 3rd shift just to get some of my hours in. I haven't had a 40 week in months. I've taken second job to make more money. I'm still with Nuisance waiting to go full-time with my new job with a very large DIY store. My TSM is okay, but she is slowly being assimilated to Nuisance. Paychecks are on time, that's about is good as it gets.

No, no and no. - acuteMLS

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

??? You contradict yourself.....you first describe your checks as SMALL - then say they are GOOD ??

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you mean that small is good? LOL

Contradiction - Oh Lord! - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
By "good" I think she means they don't BOUNCE! If there is any plus at N, I suppose that would be it. LOL
Yes, that is exactly what I mean--sm - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Payroll is met. The amount stinks but I do not have to worry about the check being returned.

No steady work ever, pay just barely above minimum wage. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
My full-time (small) paycheck is in the bank on time. I like my TSM and the ones who cover for her. I like my co-workers (those of whom I personally know). The people in payroll are pleasant enough when answering emails. Other than that, no, I have nothing good to say and am just biding my time until I can leave. Nuance is the worst employer I have ever had the displeasure of working for. The rampant greed is literally sickening and impacting the health of just about every MT working for them.

The work with Nuance is very good - Pity about the management

[ In Reply To ..]
I've said it before and I will say it again. Platform not bad, demographics in platform good. In my case, familiarity with primary is a big plus.

Nuance could be the ideal MTSO. They could make more money too. My idea is to get rid of stupid FIESA, stupid ENRICH, stop paying all those surplus to requirement employees, who get way more than we are paid. Just retain a few good quality QAs, lose the army of QCs.

Frankly, as far as the work (well, it used to be good - this long, long spell of low work is puzzling, used to at least be able to get your hours in, so not sure why that is) there is no problem, it's all these "enforcement and education" personnel that ruin it for MTs and make Nuance the industry leader - in screwing MTs, docking our pay for any reason they feel like, and basically trying to make us into minimum wage scapegoats.

Good to work for - Read the posts

[ In Reply To ..]
The answer to your question is NO! A big resounding NO! Read these posts and see if you really needed to ask this question. Again, this company is horrible to it's employees, unfair in how they treat them and I wouldn't work one minute for them. If you are an MT seeking work or being outsourced where you work now, look elsewhere. When everyone says pretty much the same thing, you have to believe it is the truth. Like so many have posted before, RUN!

My 2 Cents - Meh

[ In Reply To ..]
There is no way to have a "good" experience if one makes basically minimum wage. 'Nuff said.

Thanx Guys-Enough for me. - yogi

[ In Reply To ..]
NEXT!!

Used to. - mamaoh6

[ In Reply To ..]
Had a great account with them for over 2 years. Never ran out of work, even during the holidays. Just a week and a half ago they took me off saying the account went to a different team. Now I have 3 new accounts and am OOW every day, early into my shift. After almost 4 years with them I'm heading out.

That is exactly what happened to me - after being on same account for

[ In Reply To ..]
so many years! They are liars and I absolutely despise this company. I'm heading out as well, can't wait to let them know what I think of them!!! Good luck to you.

I'm sorry. :( - mamaoh6

[ In Reply To ..]
I despise them too! Good luck to you as well.

Good experience - JuJu

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought I described a good experience overall. The QAs make you think critically. The reports were fun. EScription is cool. Sure lots of positives. Learn as much as you can, and remember every experience, good or bad, is for your own good. Just no more cybercrime, OK. By the way, I love my sentence structure -- that's because I love and respect myself. I respect you too, no matter what you decide to do. I know I'm gonna do whatever I want to do!

Similar Messages:

Anybody With A Good Experience?
Mar 15, 2015

Anybody who has had a positive experience with working for an outsource company - like good benefits and pay, etc.?  I started with a company recently and like it but haven't gotten paid yet.  I have a 625.00 house note per month plus other bills.   Will I make it?  I need encouragement badly!   ...

SoftScript: My Not So Good Experience
Dec 05, 2010

So I was hired by SoftScript 2 wks ago and completed training which was not bad. Was put on 2 clinic accts and had work for 2 days and no work since! Emails from company saying volume is low, have patience, yada yada. THEN I see that they are posting ads on mtjobs.com for more MTs! Flip me out! Not enough work for the MTs they have yet continue to hire more! I believe they are hiring just to cover for the holidays, which really is Nasty and Underhanded. My emails asking them what is going o ...

Experience With Amphion (good Or Bad)?
Mar 23, 2011

Does anyone have any experience with Amphion (good or bad)?  I have an interview scheduled and was wondering if they are worth pursuing.  Thanks     ...

Sad, But I Have Had Good Experience With The Indian
Dec 09, 2012

Sorry - this was supposed to go down below in the Indian tech thread...   One spent almost an hour fixing my problem and wouldn't give up until he did. I told my husband an American tech would've gotten rid of me after about 15 minutes and blamed it on my ISP.  And these techs were very polite, whereas some of the American techs were very snotty and condescending. As I said, I feel disloyal to the American techs, but both of my OS techs were very helpful. And had no languag ...

Experience With Superior Global (good Or Bad)?
Mar 25, 2011

Anyone have any work experience with Superior Global (good or bad)?   ...

Can Anyone Share Their Experience With Amphion, Good Or Bad?
Mar 30, 2013

Xxx ...

Anyone With Experience With Nuance As An MT?
Aug 25, 2011

I see an ad for them and need a part-time job.  Call comments appreciated. ...

My Nuance Experience
Jul 04, 2013

Happy 4th! I too am OOW, although I expected it to be that way. I took a PT position at Nuance back in February after we sold our home, got a rental, then bought a short sale. Having a fixer-upper, a mortgage and a rent payment, I needed some supplemental income. I've been an MT since 1996. Jumped in, no school, no certification. Bought an Olympus transcriber (cassette) and a Taber's. My first client was a general who saw 60+ patients a day. Paid me 8 cpl and trained me. Mov ...

No Matter What Your Experience, Nuance Will NOT Pay More Than
Jul 24, 2012

would like to make a lateral move away from Mmodal and their Big Brother schedule and time clock, but I make 9 cpl and would at least like to keep that with 40% less for VR.  Anybody been successful in negotiating a lateral move with same pay? ...

Working For Nuance: A Truly Kafkaesque Experience!
May 06, 2015

If you doubt me, see the "Urban Dictionary" definition.  It's about as good as any that I have seen:   http://tinyurl.com/28rqen4 After working for far too long for a smaller MTSO, which was aquired by Nuance and which also treated its workers like dirt, and coming to this company, I begin to wonder if this is just the state of affairs in Health Information Services or just employment in the United States generally.  Trying to get and keep a decently paying job just seems l ...

Advice-Mixed Reviews On Transcend And Nuance, Anyone Care To Share Their Experience??
Oct 23, 2011

I am looking for a FT job with benefits and steady work.  I am considering applying to these 2 companies so I am hoping some will share their experiences good and bad so I can have something to compare to.  I currently am working on eScription through a local hospital as an IC so I wanted to apply at companies that I knew had eScription as I feel I am most productive on this platform. ...

Good-by, Nuance
Nov 17, 2014

I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders.  ...

Nuance Good Or Bad
Jan 15, 2015

I've been an MLS for 24 years.  Been with the same company working from home for the last 13 years.  Continuing to run out of work every day.  Looking for new company.  Have a potential job offer from Nuance.  Everything sounds good, but then I look up reviews!  Does anyone work as an MLS for Nuance?  Can you please tell me the absolute truth about the pay, QA, etc. etc. ...

Nuance...good Or Bad To Work For?
Jul 12, 2011

Hi - I am looking for recent and current info on Nuance.  I have heard good things about them and bad, but want to hear from someone who currently works there.  Do they make you stick to a certain schedule or are they flexible?  How is QA?  Do the account managers or team leads have multiple accounts to oversee or just 1 or 2?  How is their communication?  Are they friendly enough that one could possible enjoy their job again? Thanks in advance for any information ...

Nuance What's The Good News?
Apr 12, 2013

I really appreciate all the replies, good and bad.  I guess the good new is we the displaced have time on our sides in that we have 58 days to make a decision about our future employment, I believe the union did get us that.  I'm definitely going to look at other companies, possibly independent contractor positions.  There are some leaving who have kids/families they are supporting, I am 59, only support myself so I have that at least.  Appreciate MTStars board. ...

Nuance - What's The Good News?
Apr 11, 2013

We got the news yesterday, offered jobs at Nuance doing our same doctors.  I understand we have to clock in, and will now have to pay for insurance, internet not reimbursed, less pay, very large company.  We work on Escription with small amount of straight typing. They say will transfer our seniority, etc.  I have read on this board in the past that thngs may start out well but don't neccesarrily stay that way, things go downhill.  I would love hear from someone who works there and like ...

Is There Anything Good About M-Modal And Nuance?
Dec 25, 2013

I've reached the point where I'll work for almost any company, even M-Modal or Nuance, if it means I can get a steady paycheck.  My current company is going down the tubes fast.  I've hung in here as long as I possibly can, but I think it's an exercise in futility.  Does anyone at M-Modal or Nuance have any positive experiences, or is it really as bad as all the posts make it sound?  Surely there must be "something" good, or they wouldn't have so man ...

Is Nuance A Good Place To Work As A QC Editor?
Feb 18, 2013

Is Nuance a good place to work as a QC editor? Has anyone been a QC editor for them before or is one currently? How is the pay? I saw it says hourly. ...

Nuance Disincentivizes Good MTs To Do Extra Work/OT
Mar 14, 2014

My primary right now has a lot of work. I would like nothing more than to work until midnight and clear the work.  Pre FIESA I would have done so. However, I lost the production bonus for this quarter (and boy that hurts - that is $50-100 a week I am missing) and I am probably one error (and we know how easy that is when you are doing a lot of work) from getting next quarter's taken away, so no thank you. I assume they will get me anyway, probably the last few days of the month when I ...

New Graduate - Experience In Transcription Is Experience
Nov 11, 2009

I am a new graduate and need to find a job! I am also new to this site. I got the site info from a friend that has been doing transcription work for many years. She has given me some leads, but as of now, nothing! It appears that most of these companies wnat 2 or more years experience. Does anyone know how I can start and get some experience? I suppose in anything and not just medical. Experience in transcription is experience, right? ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

2014 - Not A Good Year For This MT â But I Found A Good Fit (finally)
Jan 12, 2015

Rarely do I start discussion on mtstars - however, 2014 was a particularly challenging year for myself - an experienced MT/Editor (15+ years). However, I realize that many other MTs may be in the same position, i.e., having many years devoted to working at the Big MTSOs including âthe M,â and âthe Nâ and (now to be included) âthe Tâ following close behind in total numbers of MT/Editors on staff. (Hint: Sure most of you know the M, the N and the T - and the names have been int ...

All Type QA - Good Money?? Good Company???
May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!! ...

IMEDX Takeover...I Don't Have A Good Feeling About This. Does Anyone Have A Good Sm
Jul 07, 2012

experience with this company.  Sounds like they suck up our accounts and then pay us less than pennies to clean up the trash.  ...

Good Friday; Good Bye Spheris
Apr 02, 2010

Well Good Friday to me.  I left Spheris.  It is indeed the best Friday for me in a very long time.  I've had it with their lousy platform, Mafia QA (they try their best to kill your spirit), mandatory this, mandatory that, do this, don't do that, change this, don't change that; no, don't change this, don't change that, and on and on and on, and now their bankruptcy.  No PTO for the next 4 months to keep the clients satisfied during ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

In Your Experience
Nov 10, 2009

I have seen that some MTs work two or three companies at a time and during the same hours.  Can you tell me if this was working with the same platform and same computer?  ...

Do You Think MT Experience Will Help In Getting An MR Job?
Feb 11, 2010

There is a hospital in my area that has 2 jobs I am interested in, one is a records analyst and the other is a records clerk.  I am definitely ready to start working outside of the home, but I fear my MT experience will not help me much in getting one of these jobs.  I am just wondering what you all think or if I should bother to apply.  I am thinking they are going to want people with hospital experience.  Thanks a bunch for any information!! ...

MD-IT..any Experience?
Apr 12, 2010

Hi.  I was recently hired as an employee with MD-IT.  I filled out all my paperwork, did my computer audit, background check, etc. and was supposed to call at 9:00 a.m. this morning to begin downloading their transcription platform.  Well, I called and got voicemail.  I left a message and have not heard back.  To me, if you have an appointment scheduled, you should be available for that appointment.  I'm sure they would expect nothing less from me.  I real ...

Experience.
Jun 08, 2010

I have been noticing that the experience level required to even get looked at for an MT job has went up. The 2 year experience mark has now went to 3 in most postings, and alot more postings are stating they want a minimum of 5 years. It is an up hill battle in an already hard market but with these kind of requirements I supose the seasoned MT's can rest a little easier and the newbies I guess can look for another line of work. I have already switched my gears and will finish my MA deg ...