A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

experience with Amphion (good or bad)? - CareBear

Posted: Mar 23, 2011

Does anyone have any experience with Amphion (good or bad)?  I have an interview scheduled and was wondering if they are worth pursuing.  Thanks    

amphion interview - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
They pay on the VBC and what they offer for a cpl does not make up the differences for spaces, etc., and they take FOREVER to get you started. I have a friend that applied with them, got hired and it took them 3 weeks to get her up and running and then on the first day she ran out of work, and continues to run out of work and cannot figure out why they continue to hire when she has no work and she's a new hire, she's looking elsewhere .............

65 Character VBL - HappyMT

[ In Reply To ..]
They pay based on a 65 character black line. I have heard they are a good company but when the recruiter told me how they calculate a line I chose to run the other way.

Have your friend speak with the recruiter or supervisor. - Offering a suggestion

[ In Reply To ..]
If your friend has not shared her concern with the recruiter/supervisor, adjustments cannot be made to help her. Companies do not hire just to hire. Work is coming in somewhere and if she is not on the account that has it, then she needs to ask where she can get more work which might mean having to be flexible with further training or new software training within the company.

I did my time with them - ncMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I think I lasted four months... not enough work.

Amphion - MTingforlife

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, Amphion is a great company with lots of work!

Amphion - Bun

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them about 2 years ago. Things were fine at first, but then the lost the account and a bunch of people were let go. I had to use their computer, and I did not like that because it was SLOW. I don't know if that is still their policy. I would not work for them again. Just my two cents.

No, their policy has changed as it relates to PCs. The "let go" was at the same time the r - The Rest of the Story

[ In Reply To ..]
nm.

**I love Amphion** - DK

[ In Reply To ..]
Gotta pick and choose your battles...the pay is pretty comparable to everyone else. The staff is FANTASTIC, their training is THOROUGH, check the computer requirements or talk to the recruiter before you buy anything.

They have several transcription platforms to choose from, and they are usually hiring for all platforms...our team has gotten like 4 new accounts in the past 6 months.

Check out the website for more info...http://www.amphionmedical.com/html/index.php

Similar Messages:

Can Anyone Share Their Experience With Amphion, Good Or Bad?
Mar 30, 2013

Xxx ...

Amphion Experience?
Sep 07, 2011

I've been hearing some good things about Amphion.  Are there any current Amphion employees out there who have been there for a decent amount of time and could share their experience with the company?   I'm wondering how their pay is and how they are to work for in general.  Do you find yourself running out of work very often?   Do you make a good living there?  Can they be flexible at all with schedules?  Lastly, are most of their accounts straight typing ...

Does Anyone Have Any Experience/opinions About Amphion Or Precyse? Sm
Jan 28, 2011

They both offered me positions when I so unwisely chose SoftScript.  Now that I am looking again, I am wondering if they are the same out-of-work types or if they might be a legitimate option to explore.  I am pretty much at the end of my rope.  I have asked to be patient for 3 months now and my patience is worn out. If you know of any other companies that pay decent and offer full-time employee status with benefits, I'd appreciate knowing that too.  Thanks for your he ...

Amphion...anything GOOD To Say About Them?
May 20, 2010

I've narrowed my job search down to two companies with Amphion being one of them. I'd appreciate it if anybody could give me an idea of their experience at Amphion with respect to pay, if their SR platform works well, how long it took you to get up to speed and earning decent money, how much SR and how much typing, etc. Basically the stuff that you would have liked to known before you went to work at Amphion.   Thanks very much ...

Amphion Good Or Bad?
Mar 19, 2013

Is this company good or bad? ...

Amphion - Good,bad And Ugly
Jan 16, 2011

I was just wondering if there was any body out there who has worked or is currently working for it. Just want the good,bad and ugly if there is any? Just tested for it and I think I did okay. ...

Amphion - Good Or Bad? I Currently Work At
Aug 09, 2011

Nuance.  I got hired on by OSi, which was a good company, but Nuance took over, and it's becoming more and more of a nightmare every day.  I am getting so miserable.  The people that transferred over from OSi are great and great to work for that's what has been keeping me there, but Nuance is terrible, and they're buying out all of the good companies out there!  Is Amphion any better?  Any current or ex Amphioners out there?   Would greatly appre ...

So What's The Story On Amphion? Good Or Bad?
Oct 20, 2011

Would love to hear the scoop on Amphion from anyone who works there or has recently worked there.  I'm thinking about applying there.  How is the pay, software, and benefits, and is there plenty of work?  Thanks in advance for any info I can get! ...

Amphion. Good, Bad, Ugly? TIA. Nm
Jun 19, 2014

nm ...

Amphion, Anything Good Or Bad. I'm Nervous.
Oct 14, 2014

Anyone out there have any experience with Amphion?  Good and bad comments are requested.  I'm nervous about them. ...

Amphion?? Good/bad/ugly??
Dec 05, 2014

Filled out the test & waiting to hear.  Anyone have experience with these guys?  TIA! :0) ...

Anybody With A Good Experience?
Mar 15, 2015

Anybody who has had a positive experience with working for an outsource company - like good benefits and pay, etc.?  I started with a company recently and like it but haven't gotten paid yet.  I have a 625.00 house note per month plus other bills.   Will I make it?  I need encouragement badly!   ...

SoftScript: My Not So Good Experience
Dec 05, 2010

So I was hired by SoftScript 2 wks ago and completed training which was not bad. Was put on 2 clinic accts and had work for 2 days and no work since! Emails from company saying volume is low, have patience, yada yada. THEN I see that they are posting ads on mtjobs.com for more MTs! Flip me out! Not enough work for the MTs they have yet continue to hire more! I believe they are hiring just to cover for the holidays, which really is Nasty and Underhanded. My emails asking them what is going o ...

Sad, But I Have Had Good Experience With The Indian
Dec 09, 2012

Sorry - this was supposed to go down below in the Indian tech thread...   One spent almost an hour fixing my problem and wouldn't give up until he did. I told my husband an American tech would've gotten rid of me after about 15 minutes and blamed it on my ISP.  And these techs were very polite, whereas some of the American techs were very snotty and condescending. As I said, I feel disloyal to the American techs, but both of my OS techs were very helpful. And had no languag ...

Has Anyone Ever Had A GOOD Experience With Nuance
Feb 18, 2015

Please let me know ...

Experience With Superior Global (good Or Bad)?
Mar 25, 2011

Anyone have any work experience with Superior Global (good or bad)?   ...

New Graduate - Experience In Transcription Is Experience
Nov 11, 2009

I am a new graduate and need to find a job! I am also new to this site. I got the site info from a friend that has been doing transcription work for many years. She has given me some leads, but as of now, nothing! It appears that most of these companies wnat 2 or more years experience. Does anyone know how I can start and get some experience? I suppose in anything and not just medical. Experience in transcription is experience, right? ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

2014 - Not A Good Year For This MT â But I Found A Good Fit (finally)
Jan 12, 2015

Rarely do I start discussion on mtstars - however, 2014 was a particularly challenging year for myself - an experienced MT/Editor (15+ years). However, I realize that many other MTs may be in the same position, i.e., having many years devoted to working at the Big MTSOs including âthe M,â and âthe Nâ and (now to be included) âthe Tâ following close behind in total numbers of MT/Editors on staff. (Hint: Sure most of you know the M, the N and the T - and the names have been int ...

All Type QA - Good Money?? Good Company???
May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!! ...

IMEDX Takeover...I Don't Have A Good Feeling About This. Does Anyone Have A Good Sm
Jul 07, 2012

experience with this company.  Sounds like they suck up our accounts and then pay us less than pennies to clean up the trash.  ...

Good Friday; Good Bye Spheris
Apr 02, 2010

Well Good Friday to me.  I left Spheris.  It is indeed the best Friday for me in a very long time.  I've had it with their lousy platform, Mafia QA (they try their best to kill your spirit), mandatory this, mandatory that, do this, don't do that, change this, don't change that; no, don't change this, don't change that, and on and on and on, and now their bankruptcy.  No PTO for the next 4 months to keep the clients satisfied during ...

Q For Amphion MTs
Sep 29, 2010

Anyone ever get fired from Amphion for not meeting line requirements? I work for them FT or more as needed and have yet to make the 12,000 line requirement. I've been with them for 6 months now and have not heard a peep about it. My QA is meeting requirements and my attendance is excellent, but I have yet to make the line count. I've switched my schedule, asked for another team, another account, work extra, racked my brain, all to no answer or just "no". I'm not sure what to do a ...

Amphion (sm)
Apr 08, 2014

Considering  applying for work with Amphion.  I understand they do not pay for spaces.  Do they pay for headers or do anything to bring up the line rate?  If not, I won't bother.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Know Anything About Amphion?
May 02, 2014

Does anyone know anything about Amphion.  I know nothing.  I think I'm going to have to find another job because of changes being made in the company I work at currently.  I can't afford such a drastic pay cut as what is coming for me so I'm looking around for a transcription job, not VR.  Any information good or bad is welcome.  Thanks to anyone who responds.  It is greatly appreciated.  ...

Considering Amphion
May 17, 2014

I'm considering applying to Amphion and haven't found any recent posts from MTs. I'd love to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Amphion QA
Aug 13, 2014

Can anyone tell me what software is used by Amphion? Is it Editscript? If not, what software do you need to know for QA positions? Thanks! ...

Amphion ?
Sep 18, 2014

I'm applying at Amphion just wondering if anyone could give me some current information on them.  Good company to work for?  Pays on time and accurate?  Enough work to go around?  I did a search for info but didn't see anything real recent.  I'd appreciate any information you can offer.  Thanks! ...

Amphion Anyone?
Dec 02, 2014

Anyone heard of or worked for Amphion??? ...

Amphion Anything?
Mar 17, 2015

Hello!  Can anyone tell me anything about Amphion; specifically how costly is their health insurance?  Do they provide steady work?  Thank you in advance! ...