A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FIESA - score was falling over the last two weeks - tired typist

Posted: Oct 02, 2014

Really look into your FIESA because I could not figure out why my score was falling over the last two weeks or so. I got to looking and it is not even me. I have been being charged with errors and graded on another person's mistake. I was very worried and could not figure out what was going on. I let my TSM know and I will spend hours now trying to get everything reversed. It is worth it though because we are graded on this not only by ourselves but also as a team through your TSM. It just makes me very irritated. Make sure it is your site they are grading, i.e., the hospital and even if it is your site, make sure it is actually you who typed it!

I have thought the same thing sometimes - CINDY

[ In Reply To ..]
I have thought that happened to me before, but I had no way of checking. How did you find out. I'm not that good at Fiesa. My previous accounts really didn't use it, so I haven't used it that much till now.

Not surprised - Sherlock

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had the same thing happen to me. I keep track of all the jobs I do by writing the date and job numbers down in a notebook. If I switch accounts, I write that account on the next line and keep going. When I get a Fiesa booboo, I check to make sure it is on my list. This also helps me to make sure that the reports are being counted. I have had a lot that are not counted and have to get paid for. They will find any way to not pay us.

How do you check if your not getting paid for reports - CINDY

[ In Reply To ..]
How do you check if you got paid for certain reports. Is is when you do ctrl x and then the dates come up and you look at all the reports from the previous week?
Checking reports - Sherlock
[ In Reply To ..]
Before I exit out of an account for the day, I will do the Alt/X and make sure that the reports that are in there match with what I have as far as the number I did. I also write down the lines that it shows. These lines should match up with what is in WebClock when we sign off our timecards and what is on our paychecks. If I see a report missing, I do some investigation and then report to my TSM regarding it so I get paid for the report.
ALT X - Bug
[ In Reply To ..]
In what screen would you do an ALT-X? I'm not familiar with that, and have never been able to see my line counts in the other program. New hire, lots of hiccups, only on my 3rd week. Thank you.

Not surprised - Fatigued Fingers

[ In Reply To ..]
Excellent idea.

FIESA ERRORS - tired typist

[ In Reply To ..]
At the top of each report above your score like 99% it will give the hospital and the site code.

Similar Messages:

Low Score On FIESA
May 09, 2013

My FIESA scores are VERY low this quarter with a lot of points being taken off for errors. Has anyone been in a situation where at the end of the quarter they had a score that was below 98% and what happened? Is that instant termination? This is astonishing to me as I will be here for 4 years and never have had low scores ever and have never been in this predicament before. Thank you for any replies. ...

FIESA Score
Jul 01, 2013

Anyone else here get below 98% accuracy for April through June? It's July 1st now and the beginning of a new quarter for us all. I got below 98%, received 96% to 97% score. Am I going to be fired or what? NEVER had scores this low before ever! ...

Fiesa Score Below 98
Dec 01, 2013

Got a couple of bad audits and score is down, down, down.  Not had this happen before.  They gonna come down on me now or wait until after December statistics are added in? Kind of nervous.  ...

FIESA Score - Month Of May 98% -
May 24, 2012

OMG - I'm sick to death of this place.  I just checked my score for May - 98%.  10 days of A, 5 days C - no B's (NEVER have a "B" - it's just A or C - weird) Marked off for leaving off "an" for 1 thing.  So......what happens if I can't stay at 99%-100%????   I'm not new at this, but I sure am struggling with it.  ...

FIESA/QA Weekly Score
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone know where our weekly QA scores come from? I have checked FIESA and the information there does not match the information that I am told by my manager. If you are being told that you have low scores and not checking FIESA, I would definitely start. Has this happened to anyone else? ...

Low Score On FIESA With New Grading System
Jun 24, 2013

Hey guys..have a question. This quarter is over this week and with the new grading system they have implemented for post-audits my QA score is quite bad at about 96% to 97%. I have never had a low score like this ever in my career and have always been between 98.5% to 99%.  Have any of you experienced a low final score for a quarter before and if you have what happened to you? Did they have QA work with you or was it like instant termination. This new grading system is so very stressful :( ...

Discrepancy Between Webclock Timesheet And Fiesa QA Score?
May 21, 2013

Always have greater than 99.5% on Fiesa QA score but always under 98.8% on Webclock Timesheet. Supervisor said it was just difference in dates for week I asked about, but it has always been thus. Anyone know why? ...

Cardiac Term - Is It CHAD Score - Or CHADS Score?
Mar 25, 2013

Is it CHAD score - or CHADS score? On search I find CHAD, CHADS, and CHADS2. He is not saying a "2" at all, and with him saying "score" right after "chad," I don't know if there should be an 's' on CHAD or not. The dictated sentence is: Β He does have a recent diagnosis of lone atrial fibrillation with a low CHAD score. Thanks for any help. ...

C-score Or Z-score On Pediatric Echo
Apr 20, 2012

I am transcribing a pediatric echo and the doctor says C-score or Z-score. I have never heard this before. Is it C-score or Z-score. Thanks for any help in advance. ...

Week, Weeks Or Weeks' History
Aug 25, 2012

still confused as to how or when to use the above mentioned. anyone? thank you, THMT ...

Bottom Keeps Falling Out
Aug 23, 2011

I'm surprised to see how each week seems to bring new job postings on here for lower and lower wages, even for IC's, where some have posted effective line rates (once you figure in a minimum of 15% for withholding) of 2.5 to 6 cents per line. It's like there is a game of chicken going on.  Employers keep lowering the bar on pay, and MTs keep migrating to the few jobs that still pay decently.  Eventually something has to give - either there will be no one left doing the ...

Falling Asleep
Apr 17, 2012

Hello everyone.   This is kind of a silly question but I was wondering, what do some of you do when you are working and you get sleepy ??  I find that this is a constant problem for me.  I drink coffee,  pop and whatever to boost myself but find that it just has to go away on its own.   I would really appreciate any tips some of you may have found helpful. Thank you so much ! ...

The Axe Is Falling On Middle Managers?
Jan 08, 2015

I just read a rather crypic e-mail which indicates this is the case, though no clear reason was given as to why.  It may be that at least some of the TSMs knew this was coming, which is why some of them have been so unpleasant lately.   ...

Falling On Deaf Ears
Jun 19, 2015

x ...

What Do People Do For The Falling-asleep Backside?
Mar 10, 2011

Apparently I have finally completely squished down the (fairly substantial) padding on my chair, with my even-more-substantial weight.... It's a good chair otherwise, and considering what we get paid these days, I am not interested in replacing it. So, who can make some suggestions for something to put between me and the seat? Height will not be an issue; my desk is high, and the chair is a highly-adjustable drafting stool. TIA.  :) ...

Literally Was Falling Asleep While Typing Just Now...
Dec 20, 2011

Was just falling asleep while transcribing a report.  I kept nodding off.  I had to rewind quite a few times to see what I may have missed.  I usually don't have this problem, but I went to bed really late and had to get up earlier than usual so didn't get the sleep I normally do.  What is a good wake up remedy?  ...

The Sky Is Falling – College Closes Medical Transcription Program – MTSO Cut Out As
Nov 05, 2010

The sky is falling !!! Anyone else see this?  Is this an aberration or a portent of the direction Medical Transcription is heading?    Wednesday, September 22, 2010 College ends medical transcription program Recently Delhi University announced its Medical Transcription Program, for the first time, was producing better transcriptionists in India including South Asia.  In the meantime, San Juan College is closing its Medical Transcription Program stating that there is les ...

89% Score
Jul 25, 2012

I have tested for M*Modal TWICE now in the last few months and have only gotten an 89% accuracy rating........I have been a med trans for a long, LONG time and don't understand how I could score so low. Is there ANY WAY I can email someone within the company to explain to me WHERE I made the mistakes they said I made????? Makes me doubt my ability. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! ...

Should I Let QA Know About Their Score?
Oct 02, 2013

Get graded every time I work and always aware to try and do my best. I got 100% excellent score on my work 2 days ago. The only problem here is I have not worked now in 3 weeks as I am on sick leave. Shhhhhh. ...

Well.,...score Below 98 .
Dec 20, 2013

I guess I am screwed.  In all my years I have never had this many "Major Errors".  Guess I have just been stupid my whole life and didn't know it.  Score below 98 and since they have been monitoring me quite a lot the last week or so I imagine they are done with me for the quarter.  Some of these errors are errors, but REALLY?  If/of is kind of a typo in my book.  SR had it one way and I did fail to catch it, but really had no change in context. How can they ex ...

Score Below 99%
Jan 15, 2014

My score for the quarter was 98.3%.  I will probably get fired.  All my working life (25 years) I always scored excellent on quality.  When I look at the post audit though, I am mostly at 100%.  It makes me feel kind of worthless.  ...

Where Does Their QA Score Come From?
Jan 28, 2015

I figured my QA to be in the 99.7 range based on FIESA.  On my timecard it is in the 99.5 range.  How can that be verified?  Can it be verified in FIESA?  If so, based on what parameters? Thanks~ ...

Is A Score Of 98.6% Considered Okay.
Jan 20, 2010

Sorry, cannot remember.  Tried looking before posting.  Thanks!!!! ...

Do You Know How Your QA Score Is Calculated And
Feb 03, 2010

nm ...

Apgar Score
Feb 25, 2010

I am CONTINUALLY getting flack about APGAR.  If I put Apgar, I get it back corrected as APGAR.  If I put APGAR, I get it back corrected as Apgar.  If I put Apgar's, comes back Apgars.  If I put Apgar's it comes back Apgars... I have my Dorland's dictionary, and it has Apgar, A capitalized, pgar lower case, but in my abbreviation guide it's all caps (APGAR). Does anyone have anything different OR perhaps a solution?  ...

Reicker's Score?
Jun 22, 2012

Acute alcohol withdrawal - patient with "Reicker's score" of 4.  Thanks! ...

Milumbut Score
Oct 03, 2012

In  neck examination - milambut score is 4 ?? Thanks! ...

QA Score Requirement?
Jan 08, 2013

What is the QA score requirement?  I thought it was 99%.  I had three audits today that scored 99.75% and was told that if I proofread the jobs better before I sent them I would catch these small mistakes (one per job).  Are we supposed to get 100% now?  Just curious.  TIA! ...

CHAD Score
Jul 06, 2013

CHAD VASC score of 1?   How do you transcribe this phrase?   ...

QA And Calculation Of Score
Jul 25, 2013

I had 0.5 points deducted on a report for invalid blanks, no other errors, yet my score in FIESA was 98.08%.   Does anyone know how these scores are calculated?  Seems to me that 100-0.5=99.5.  So, either my math is really bad or FIESA is hosing us!  I emailed my TSM about is and as usual got no response.  Thanks! ...