A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FIESA/QA weekly score - where does this come from

Posted: Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone know where our weekly QA scores come from? I have checked FIESA and the information there does not match the information that I am told by my manager. If you are being told that you have low scores and not checking FIESA, I would definitely start. Has this happened to anyone else?

There are 2 scores - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
There is a "total" score from QC and QA (pend and post audit).

The score that matters for bonus is Post audit only.

When you go into FIESA and want your bonus score only, you have to highlight post audit to calculate that one.

If you just put dates in it pulls both QC and QA audits.

Thanks - but its different

[ In Reply To ..]
I search by just dates in FIESA (which I guess would be QC and QA), but I still don't see anything that matches the score that my manager told me I received. Is there any way that reports have not been uploaded into FIESA yet?

Is your manager seperating the QA and QC score? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
go into FIESA and highlight post audit only to check your QA score. Then highlight pend only to get your QC score.

If you just do dates you get the score from both and I don't think that is what our managers look at.
No - just wrong
[ In Reply To ..]
My FIESA score is perfect (QA and QC) but my manager is saying my accuracy score is well below 99%. There is nothing in FIESA to support that. I was just wondering where the low number could possibly come from as there is no proof of it (no reports with corrections to view) and it bothers me that they can just come up with low numbers out of nowhere.
Your TL needs to inform you how this score is being calculated. - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Unfortunately you have to be very proactive at Nuance or you will find yourself "legitimately raped" by this crooked company.

Similar Messages:

How Are Weekly FIESA Scores Figured? Sm
Sep 30, 2013

I thought they were calculated weekly but my FIESA score for the period of 9/21-9/28 should have given me a bonus if that is true and it was the same as it was the week before, which was under 99. ...

FIESA Weekly Reports On Quality.........where Did It Go?
Oct 16, 2014

Just wondering where those weekly reports went on all the MTs quality scores that are e-mailed every week?  Hmmm ...

FIESA Made The Cut For The Weekly Bonus
Nov 17, 2014

Can someone clue me in on how you can tell by looking in FIESA wheter or not you made the cut for the weekly bonus.  From what I see in FIESA and what I see on my pay stub, the percentages are never the same?   ...

Low Score On FIESA
May 09, 2013

My FIESA scores are VERY low this quarter with a lot of points being taken off for errors. Has anyone been in a situation where at the end of the quarter they had a score that was below 98% and what happened? Is that instant termination? This is astonishing to me as I will be here for 4 years and never have had low scores ever and have never been in this predicament before. Thank you for any replies. ...

FIESA Score
Jul 01, 2013

Anyone else here get below 98% accuracy for April through June? It's July 1st now and the beginning of a new quarter for us all. I got below 98%, received 96% to 97% score. Am I going to be fired or what? NEVER had scores this low before ever! ...

Fiesa Score Below 98
Dec 01, 2013

Got a couple of bad audits and score is down, down, down.  Not had this happen before.  They gonna come down on me now or wait until after December statistics are added in? Kind of nervous.  ...

FIESA Score - Month Of May 98% -
May 24, 2012

OMG - I'm sick to death of this place.  I just checked my score for May - 98%.  10 days of A, 5 days C - no B's (NEVER have a "B" - it's just A or C - weird) Marked off for leaving off "an" for 1 thing.  So......what happens if I can't stay at 99%-100%????   I'm not new at this, but I sure am struggling with it.  ...

Low Score On FIESA With New Grading System
Jun 24, 2013

Hey guys..have a question. This quarter is over this week and with the new grading system they have implemented for post-audits my QA score is quite bad at about 96% to 97%. I have never had a low score like this ever in my career and have always been between 98.5% to 99%.  Have any of you experienced a low final score for a quarter before and if you have what happened to you? Did they have QA work with you or was it like instant termination. This new grading system is so very stressful :( ...

FIESA - Score Was Falling Over The Last Two Weeks
Oct 02, 2014

Really look into your FIESA because I could not figure out why my score was falling over the last two weeks or so. I got to looking and it is not even me. I have been being charged with errors and graded on another person's mistake. I was very worried and could not figure out what was going on. I let my TSM know and I will spend hours now trying to get everything reversed. It is worth it though because we are graded on this not only by ourselves but also as a team through your TSM. It ...

Discrepancy Between Webclock Timesheet And Fiesa QA Score?
May 21, 2013

Always have greater than 99.5% on Fiesa QA score but always under 98.8% on Webclock Timesheet. Supervisor said it was just difference in dates for week I asked about, but it has always been thus. Anyone know why? ...

For Those Interested In Weekly Pay, J&M Transcription Also Pays Weekly. Nm
Feb 09, 2011

ppp ...

Cardiac Term - Is It CHAD Score - Or CHADS Score?
Mar 25, 2013

Is it CHAD score - or CHADS score? On search I find CHAD, CHADS, and CHADS2. He is not saying a "2" at all, and with him saying "score" right after "chad," I don't know if there should be an 's' on CHAD or not. The dictated sentence is:  He does have a recent diagnosis of lone atrial fibrillation with a low CHAD score. Thanks for any help. ...

C-score Or Z-score On Pediatric Echo
Apr 20, 2012

I am transcribing a pediatric echo and the doctor says C-score or Z-score. I have never heard this before. Is it C-score or Z-score. Thanks for any help in advance. ...

Weekly Pay
Sep 15, 2011

What are some companies that pay weekly, anyone know of any? ...

Anyone Know Of Companies That Pay Weekly?
Jul 26, 2011

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, so please redirect me if not.  Thanks in advance. ...

Weekly Hours
Dec 30, 2011

Hey, got a whole 8 hours this week...Aren't I the lucky one?  8 out of 40?  Give me a break already...where's the work? Can't blame it on the holidays this time. This is getting old, and I'm going for disability ! ...

Any Companies Still Pay Weekly? NM
Jan 07, 2012

. ...

Is Anyone Else Getting Audited Weekly??
Jun 13, 2012

Was audited the week before memorial day for 4 days mind you, and made 98.8 and left alone for a few days and bam started all over again and was told my group was being audited weekly.  Been here since 1996.  I can hardly think straight anymore and feel like I am all thumbs on the keyboard.  I am ready to call it quits and seriously go to my unemployment agency and see if they can help find something decent.  I feel like I am going nowhere fast. ...

Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 17, 2013

Can you give me names of companies that pay weekly? ...

Weekly Lines
Jun 29, 2013

Has anyone ever done 15,000 lines in a week and if so how much was your weekly pay?  Please no bashing on this question.  I know there are some that reach high lines and for those of you who don't I am truly sorry but please don't respond in a negative way.  Thanks! ...

What Do You Have To Do To Get Weekly Bonus If PT
Aug 05, 2014

Gotta figure a way to build this puny paycheck up and those quarterly bonuses are just a heartache.  Had 99.7 for 2 months, then ZAP 99.4 and missed it again. Thought maybe I would be better off focusing on weekly bonuses.  Any explanations helpful. ...

Weekly Bonus ?
Aug 14, 2014

So if you have over 99% QA score and less than 3% sent in for blanks, how many lines do you have to do in order to receive the weekly bonus or is it offered to PT people at all? ...

Weekly Bonus
Nov 10, 2014

Can anyone tell me what percentage you get for weekly bonuses and how it is figured out?? ...

WEEKLY Q/A Checks
Dec 03, 2014

During the video presentation, she said we would now have weekly QA checks.  This means, in essence, that you can type all week with less than 10% QC submission, and a great QA score, and have it ruined with just 1 critical error, which typically gives you a QA score of under 89% if it is a report with less than 30 lines.  Then it would be a cut in pay because your converted (lower) lines would be multipled by 7 cents, yes all of the lines.  I don't know about you, but if I h ...

Bye Bye Weekly Incentive
Dec 04, 2014

With no weekly incentive, I may not be as inclined to type as much. Why work yourself to death for a few extra pennies. The new plan has an "odor" to it! ...

Weekly Schedule Option
Mar 05, 2010

Does anyone know if we will have the capability to change schedules weekly in schedule source.  I thought I remember reading once when shedule source was still in its pilot stage that we would have the ability to change our schedules weekly with schedule source or is this just a fancy way of this meaning the "swap board."  ...

Are There Any (reputable) Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 09, 2011

The only one I have found is Medgarde, and I don't hear much I like about them.  Thanks for any responses. ...

Methotrexate S/l Seven 25 Mg Tablets Weekly
May 31, 2011

x ...

Bi-weekly Bonus Chart?
Feb 05, 2014

Does anyone have a copy of that breakdown of how the bi-weekly bonus is paid?  I had it at one point but lost it.  I can't remember exactly but it is broken down into several parts as to how it is paid?  Thanks! ...

Weekly Lines Not Uploaded
Jan 26, 2015

Last week, they were there early afternoon..... impatiently waiting......... ...