A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QA Score Requirement? - Loves To Type

Posted: Jan 08, 2013

What is the QA score requirement?  I thought it was 99%.  I had three audits today that scored 99.75% and was told that if I proofread the jobs better before I sent them I would catch these small mistakes (one per job).  Are we supposed to get 100% now?  Just curious.  TIA!

Boy, they're awful greedy for those pennies - they pay

[ In Reply To ..]
Tell them we don't have time to "proofread" at what they pay us. We'd be making a lot less than we already do.

Similar Messages:

To The AP Transcriptionists: Now That There Is A Line Requirement And An Hours Requirement (sm)
Sep 25, 2012

what are you all doing when there is no work during whatever your shift may have been?  Are you having to make up the hours elsewhere?  (That could lead to potentially a lot of bouncing around the shifts trying to find work.) ...

Cardiac Term - Is It CHAD Score - Or CHADS Score?
Mar 25, 2013

Is it CHAD score - or CHADS score? On search I find CHAD, CHADS, and CHADS2. He is not saying a "2" at all, and with him saying "score" right after "chad," I don't know if there should be an 's' on CHAD or not. The dictated sentence is:  He does have a recent diagnosis of lone atrial fibrillation with a low CHAD score. Thanks for any help. ...

C-score Or Z-score On Pediatric Echo
Apr 20, 2012

I am transcribing a pediatric echo and the doctor says C-score or Z-score. I have never heard this before. Is it C-score or Z-score. Thanks for any help in advance. ...

ASR Lph Requirement
Oct 20, 2009

I'm going to start ASR shortly and am wondernig about line counts.  I'm required to do 150 lph of straight transcription.  My CCM keeps saying not to worry about lines and that I'll be able to easily do 300 lph or more with ASR.  Does this mean I now will have two different line counts to meet.  Will I be required to do 300 lph for ASR and 150 lph for straight reports?  I'm confused on this.   Thanks   ...

Line Requirement For
Mar 15, 2010

Can somebody explain this to me?  I know you can work up to 40 hrs weekly, but what is the required line count?  I'm wanting to go to PT so I can get another PT job somewhere else, as the NJA drives my nuts.  I'm currently required to get 100 lph at FTLB.  Is this also my requirement if I go PT?  CCM has been MIA, so I'm not getting any help there and having a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for on Central.  Thanks ...

Medquist's Requirement
Jan 07, 2011

I started to apply for a job at Medquist, but saw right off the bat they required my Social Security number to be given.  I feel uncomfortable giving out my number before I even fill out an application or take a test.  It didn't appear to me to be a secure site, and I don't like that floating around in cyberspace.  I wrote them back and asked if I could give my SS# after I took a test, but have received no reply.   I've put in several applic ...

Cable/ DSL Only Requirement
Jul 10, 2011

It is very annoying to see so many companies with a DSL or cable only requirement to apply for a position with them.  I use a fixed wireless connection with Doc-Q-Scribe and with ChartNet with absolutely no problems at alll.  In fact, I am consistently one of the top...or THE top producer of lines every month and I am up against MTs who mostly have cable and DSL.  That cable and DSL only policy is keeping some excellent MTs from applying for positions.  Many of these compan ...

Line Requirement
Dec 05, 2011

Last month, there was a post about a company that requires 12,000 lines per pay period full time requirement. I cannot remember which company it was.  Can anyone refresh my memory? ...

Any Other Companies With Less Than 40-hr For FT Requirement?
Mar 10, 2012

For example, Transcend has/had a line commitment more so than an 8-hr requirement, some companies only need 32-35 hours a week for FT status, and I would appreciate if any know and would share who these companies are. ...

Accuracy Requirement
Mar 09, 2013

Very shortly our accuracy requirement will be 99.6%.  Since this company cares nothing about accuracy, my conclusion is two-fold:  1) As they always have, they are going to use this as a marketing tool.  2) Anyone who falls below 99.6% will have their pay docked thus reducing the company's labor costs even further and will probably result in administrative bonuses.  For new employees - welcome to MM.  For everyone else - get out if you can.  ...

InScribe & 99.5 Requirement
May 13, 2013

I have been offered a position with InScribe and am really on the fence regarding accepting the position or not.  I currently work for Webmedx/Nuance and positively HATE Nuance and looking to get out of there.  The presentation for InScribe says they require all their MTs to maintain a 99.5 score or better and you are only allowed 1 time a year to fall below 99.5.  This scares me to death to be honest.  I am a good transcriptionist and consistently have reports through FIESA ...

I Am Confused--is There An Age Requirement For TAA?
Aug 18, 2013

I thought I had read somewhere you have to be 50 and older. ?? Maybe I was mistaken. Hope so, I'd miss it by 1 year. :( So, since got laid off Friday, plan on applying for unemployment Monday. If I want to try and apply for TAA should I NOT apply for unemployment? Did I read that you CAN be on UI and apply for this? Jeesh, apparently I can never remember what I had read. I think all of those of us (eventually probably most if not all of us) who got laid off should just use this ...

LPH Requirement For Editing?
Dec 27, 2013

I know straight typing is 157 lph.  Anyone know what the editing LPH is? ...

What Is The VSR/ASR Lph Requirement At Your Company?
Feb 19, 2015

Just curious as to what your particular company requires in terms of VSR/ASR lph and straight type lph requirements?  QA percentage, etc?  I feel my company is getting a little steep on theirs and chastising people inappropriately and it fosters major errors to be flying at the speed of sound.  Sound off?  Thanks.   ...

Do You Always Make Your Minimum Requirement
Mar 16, 2010

on your lines?  I have the worst time staying focused and get worried at the end of every pay period if I haven't met my minimum line requirement.  I get paid more on minimum wage anyway.  Do you always make your line minimum requirement? ...

Nuance. What Is Their Production Requirement
Aug 05, 2011

What is the production requirement for Nuance and how long do you have to meet it?  If you are not meeting it in 90 days do they let you go or do they give you time? ...

IC And Requirement For Business License Or LLC
Jan 10, 2013

Has anyone by told by the transcription company where they are an IC that they are required to either obtain a business license or become an LLC? ...

Line Count Requirement
May 07, 2013

Is anyone else having difficulty making required line counts on Accentus Canadian account? ...

From IC To BA - Requirement And Liability Insurance
Aug 19, 2013

Hi. I received an email from my account telling me ICs are now BA (business associate) per HIPAA. Honestly, I do not know anything about this. They provided some links for me to read on. I was given the choice to become a BA and provide the requirements they need or become an employee. I would like to still be self-employed and not an employee if I can. Have anyone here completed the requirements? Can you please help me how you got the requirements done? They also require liability insuranc ...

Have They Changed Accuracy Requirement?
Nov 23, 2013

got a report from auditors with a several below 99.6% and they were still marked as passing. anyone else? ...

Editing LPH Requirement Question, Sm
Dec 07, 2013

Can any of you share with me what your LPH requirement for editing is? Our hospital just switched to Epic and they told us 225 LPH which none of us can make unless we take a hit of speed first. Just kidding of course, we don't do that, but none of us can make that editing expectation. They don't have any additional parameters, because the boss doesn't know anything about transcription, so I can't tell you if it includes spaces, headers, or what. We would get in trouble i ...

MModal Quality Requirement
Jun 08, 2015

I wanted to share with you all an interesting conversation I had while on a job interview on Friday.  The job interview was for a QA-type position.  The hospital is very well known in my area for being one of the best around.  I say that not to benefit myself in any way, just to set the stage...I get asked the usual questions about strengths and weaknesses, etc.  The conversation moves along and the subject of quality comes up.  I mention that my current employer� ...

Synernet - What Is Their Daily Line Requirement?
Aug 01, 2010

Are you only allowed an 8 hour window to do your work? ...

Part-time Hours Requirement
Jul 26, 2011

Does anyone know how hard and fast MQ is on their minimum part-time requirements? I know it's 24 hours per week. I'm ideally looking for 16-20 hours. Does anyone work for MQ for less than 24 hours a week?  Just wondering if there's any flexibility on this.  Thanks! ...

How Come No One's Talking About The Increased Line Requirement?
Dec 21, 2012

I'm aware of the increase in lines per hour to 186 (average between regular and edited) which I think might be a little challenging to sustain on a regular day-in and day-out basis, but why is no one discussing the increased weekly line requirements. It's a pretty significant jump.  ...

Question - What If You Make Your Line Requirement
Dec 30, 2011

Do I still have to make up those hours?  ...

Has The Weekly Line Requirement Changed?
Dec 15, 2012

/ ...

Requirement: Excellent Eye, Hand And Auditory
Feb 06, 2013

When I SEE ads that pay 7 cents a line for IC, I want to put my HANDS over my AUDITORY canals and SCREAM BLOODY HIGHWAY ROBBERY. Take your list of requirements and stuff 'em. ...

Line Count Requirement Nuance
Mar 06, 2013

Does anyone know the minimum line count per hour required for Nuance for an MLS.  Thanks Vick ...

What Is The Minimum Quality Requirement For Nuance.
Sep 23, 2014

Any info for this company would be helpful.  Currently work for a company that has set quality standard to an unachievable number so they can lose US MTs. ...