A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is a score of 98.6% considered okay. - What is the lowest acceptable score.

Posted: Jan 20, 2010

Sorry, cannot remember.  Tried looking before posting.  Thanks!!!!

Anything about 98% is okay. nm - shipwrecked

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Ooops - Anything OVER 98% nm - shipwrecked

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thank you shipwrecked! - bonniesmith123@gmail.com

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you shipwrecked! I appreciate you responding back. Could not remember.

Similar Messages:

Cardiac Term - Is It CHAD Score - Or CHADS Score?
Mar 25, 2013

Is it CHAD score - or CHADS score? On search I find CHAD, CHADS, and CHADS2. He is not saying a "2" at all, and with him saying "score" right after "chad," I don't know if there should be an 's' on CHAD or not. The dictated sentence is:  He does have a recent diagnosis of lone atrial fibrillation with a low CHAD score. Thanks for any help. ...

C-score Or Z-score On Pediatric Echo
Apr 20, 2012

I am transcribing a pediatric echo and the doctor says C-score or Z-score. I have never heard this before. Is it C-score or Z-score. Thanks for any help in advance. ...

Has Anyone Considered
Mar 05, 2014

that this board has probably been the biggest success for overseas MTs?  I have a feeling we have been training them for a very long time.  word help, information about companies, etc.  so much information, it is probably like taking candy from a baby for those who are aggressively taking or sending jobs overseas...  ...

Has Anyone Ever Considered?
Jun 10, 2015

And we have to stick together on this. Emailing some of the crap that ASR prints out before we fix it to the head of this stupid company. And the assinine corrections that are failing us. You can do it anonymously with a fake email. If one does it, it does no good, but if we all commit to spend a week flooding his email, never can tell. ...

MT To RN Anyone Considered Or Completed?
Sep 11, 2012

I am considering going back to school to get an RN.  After speaking with a few RN friends in my area I am looking deeper into the possibilities.  They recommended our community college with its 2 year degree program.  This school also works closely with a major health facility here in town for recruiting.  I have been on the hospital's job opening emails and along with multiple openings weekly for RNs (days, nights, and prn) and my nurse friends' agreeing there is a ...

How Many Years Does It Take To Be Considered A Seasoned MT?
Dec 02, 2010

I wanted to know what is considered a rookie MT and what is considered a seasoned MT. Thanks In Advance ...

What Is Considered Good CPL Rate Now
Jan 13, 2011

nm ...

Anyone Know If Easter Is Considered A Holiday As Far As
Apr 20, 2011

holiday pay is concerned?  I forgot if this was on the short list of "paid" holidays at MQ.  ?? ...

What Is Considered Acute Care?
Dec 21, 2011

Are things like EEG, EMG, EGD, inpatient H&P, discharge summary, inpatient consults, neonatology, and ED reports considered acute care?   ...

Is Easter Considered A Holiday?
Apr 05, 2012

x ...

Why Is This Not Considered Over-editing? Need Opinions.
Aug 26, 2012

Dictator says subcu. ISR typed subcutaneous.  Should we edit it to say subcu? Since it has the same meaning, why is this not considered over-editing?  The more I think about this type of thing, the more confused I get. ...

Memorial Day Considered A Holiday?
May 27, 2013

Do we get holiday pay for today?  Can't remember what the holidays were.  TIA. ...

When You Are Considered An Independent Contractor
Jun 08, 2013

When you are considered an independent contractor, is it necessary to give at least two weeks notice before you quit? ...

Has Anyone Made The Transition Or Considered
Jul 25, 2014

looking or working in the IME report generating venue?  I have seen a couple of help wanted ads for this type of job.  Where you would take pt records and create an IME letter.  I was wondering if anyone out there has worked doing this before and what it is like. ...

Would Radiology Be Considered Acute Care?
Jan 07, 2010

Would radiology be considered acute care? ...

Why Is Escription Considered A Good Platform?
Jan 24, 2010

nm ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time?
Oct 18, 2010

Can anyone tell me approximately how many lines would be considered full time work as an at home independent contractor? ...

What Is Considered Full-Time At Medquist
Jun 16, 2011

Hello!  I may be testing with Medquist today, but wondered what is considered a full-time employee who is eligible for benefits (is it by lines (and how many lines) or by net pay?).  Where I am now, I have to net $900/2 weeks to get to full-time, and that is hard to do.  Thanks for your input.  It is much appreciated. ...

Under ROS, Would Hepatitis Be Considered A Bleeding Dyscrasia?
May 05, 2011

x ...

Are Andrews, MTec And CareerStep Still Considered The Top 3?
Dec 28, 2011

Just a general question and it seems that these are the top three as far as offering the best education and preparedness for certification.  Enrolling has me a bit nervous, so I want to make sure I'm getting my money's (and time's) worth. TIA!!! ...

Is New Years Day Considered A Holiday With MModal?
Jan 01, 2013

Just wondering if I will get holiday pay for today.  TIA ...

Are Stress Tests Considered Radiology?
Feb 03, 2015

x ...

Is Easter Considered A Holiday With Nuance
Apr 05, 2015

Thinking it isn't but hoping it is. ...

39 Hours Is Considered The Full Week Correct? So We Just Need
Jan 01, 2015

put in enough unpaid hours to equal that? ...

Emergency Room Transcription Considered Acute Care ?
Oct 20, 2010

Is emergency room transcription considered acute care or is just doing surgicals acute care? ...

She Was Considered To Be A Candidate For Pulmonary Vasodilators, Lexxel And S/l Danisol
Feb 11, 2011

XXX ...

Where Do You Find List Of Things Considered Slang Terms For SS
Feb 09, 2012

Cannot find ...

89% Score
Jul 25, 2012

I have tested for M*Modal TWICE now in the last few months and have only gotten an 89% accuracy rating........I have been a med trans for a long, LONG time and don't understand how I could score so low. Is there ANY WAY I can email someone within the company to explain to me WHERE I made the mistakes they said I made????? Makes me doubt my ability. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! ...

Should I Let QA Know About Their Score?
Oct 02, 2013

Get graded every time I work and always aware to try and do my best. I got 100% excellent score on my work 2 days ago. The only problem here is I have not worked now in 3 weeks as I am on sick leave. Shhhhhh. ...

Well.,...score Below 98 .
Dec 20, 2013

I guess I am screwed.  In all my years I have never had this many "Major Errors".  Guess I have just been stupid my whole life and didn't know it.  Score below 98 and since they have been monitoring me quite a lot the last week or so I imagine they are done with me for the quarter.  Some of these errors are errors, but REALLY?  If/of is kind of a typo in my book.  SR had it one way and I did fail to catch it, but really had no change in context. How can they ex ...