A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Aren't bonuses supposed to be paid out tomorrow? - new but old

Posted: Jul 30, 2013

Aren't bonuses supposed to be paid out tomorrow?  I went on to ADP because normally your check that is coming will show up a day or two in advance and there is nothing there so I guess that means no bonus.  I got one last time and I thought this will probably the last one I ever get with this company due to the new errors that I have all of a sudden started making after 15 years of typing. 

Similar Messages:

Anyone Else Supposed To Start With Oracle OTI Tomorrow?
Oct 10, 2010

Why no news?  I hired someone to come in tomorrow (a mother's helper) to help with the kids as I assume we are starting tomorrow (originally told on 10/5 but then someone on this board said 10/11).  I don't know how many hours I can work or any details whatsoever.  Anyone else hear anything?  Do I need to scrounge around for ANOTHER IC job?   ...

When Are Quarterly Bonuses Paid Out This Month?
Dec 29, 2013

When are quarterly bonuses paid out this month? ...

Since We're Supposed To Do 7.1 Training Outside Of Our Schedule, We Get Paid
Sep 04, 2012

x ...

What Successful MTs Are Saying To Each Other When You Aren't Around
Jun 28, 2012

The "When You Aren't Around" part is just to get your attention. I know that many of you are also successful MTs. There are many others who believe they are and will argue until the cows come home to convince us that they are, when they aren't. Most successful MTs have seen the ones I'm talking about. I've been a successful MT for years. Throughout the years I've known a lot of MTs, some managing to get jobs and somehow keep them because of connections or friendships, o ...

So If Demographics Aren't Important Enough For The
Jan 20, 2010

Why are we getting multiple e-mails about spending extra time on them because HIPAA is so important these days?    ...

An MT Supervisor Told Me (Regarding MTs Who Aren't Doing Well)
Mar 12, 2010

An MT supervisor told me that when they aren't happy with an MT's work because they aren't following instructions or are getting sloppy, they just take them off the schedule. Sometimes they do it gradually and other times leave them with little or no work. They keep the work for the MTs who are doing the best job with the least fuss. Interesting. ...

Buch Of Vipers Aren't We
Aug 23, 2010

I am sooo sick and tired of the "snping and snarking" on this board and it is ALL over - I  have been an MT for 30+ years and seen this profession "dowm the crapper".  I live in Miami  -- AVERAGE rent for a one bedroom @1200.  Can I make it, can I get food stamps  -NO but I am supporting the "illegals who can in this country.  America  - I am sick and tired of "I  CANT LIVE OF LEFTOVERS because of hubby or S/O  -- guess what, having to move, and I mak ...

Hope There Aren't Any San Fran MT's Out There!
Nov 05, 2014

San Francisco voters approved a bill to raise the minimum wage to $15 yesterday!  I hope no Nuance MT's live there (HA! Like a Nuance MT could afford to live in the most expensive city in the US).  At the current line rates for editing, they'd have to produce over 375 LPH to not have make-up-pay!  I don't know for certain that Nuance has a federal contract, but assuming they do for their Dragon software (or speech recognition software, period), I wonder wonder if N ...

All The Things We Do That Aren't Production
Dec 08, 2014

Here's the thing that gets me.  We have a punch in for production or continuing education, but what about all the general stuff we do that we either have to do on our own time, or if we do punch in, it will go against our production rate.  And it may be that it is just a small amount of time everyday, but the fact is the salary people don't have to read their emails or maintain their computer systems on their own time.  We have our Quality person who is maintaining a boo ...

MTs Aren't Eligible For Choice Plus And Can Only Get The HRA Plan?
Oct 08, 2010

Wow, it doesnt' say on the website that MTs aren't eligible for Choice Plus and can only get the HRA plan.  What a huge disappointment to work 90 days and find that out.  I am super bummed...     ...

Why Aren't The Archives In Date Order?
Oct 31, 2011

Looking through archives here for info on a couple of companies, who uses ChartNet and so forth... there is NO order to the way posts are listed.  Why is that?  It should be an easy fix and soooooooooo helpful! ...

Can You Succeed In Coding If You Aren't Good At MT
Apr 05, 2012

I'm very interested in learning new things. I have a certificate in cosmetology, an associate degree in business admin/microcomputers (worthless now because I learn pre-windows), had a real estate license (couldn't make money in my area), a dental assitant diploma (can no longer work in the field due to a latex allergy and a hip replacement due to a tumor), and a MT certiificate. All the other fields academically I did VERY well at but MT was a struggle for me because I could never dev ...

How Would You Explain Why You Aren't Working At This Time?
Aug 30, 2013

I was terminated in March and now I cannot find a job. I have been working for 31 years, and this past account was a disaster. (I worked for 2 years at this company but moved to another account and had to learn so many, many things, and one of the docs were so bad, that when I asked for help I instead got a critical error. The TSM's seemed to not like me and would not help me learn VR (because my immediate supervisor went on leave of absence). So I ran out of work after 5 hours every day a ...

We're In The Driver's Seat, So Why Aren't We Driving?
May 21, 2015

A national work stoppage of 2 days would be sufficient to arrest the downward spiral and bring MTSOs to a bargaining position.  So, why hasn't it happened? I guarantee you that none of the horrible consequences that you might believe would happen would occur.   ...

Dictator Ranting About How His Stats Aren't Typed
Nov 30, 2013

I just had a dictator rant to me about how none of his stat reports are being typed in an urgent fashion. The thing is, he only dictates that they are stat reports, saying "this is a priority report" on his dictations, but never marks the reports themselves as stats so they end up being distributed as regular dictations. It looks like someone wasn't paying attention in training. He must think we all have telepathy and know what is dictated in a report before even getting them. ...

Aren't Any Companies Hiring Part-time? Frustrated!
Nov 09, 2009

I have applied at so many of these companies, taken and apparently passed the tests, filled out extensive interview forms, only to have them get back to me with "we don't have any part-time positions at this time". This is getting old and I am really getting frustrated. ...

Landmark Frustrations - Aren't Allowed To Work On My Account Due To Low Volume
Feb 08, 2013

Once again, we aren't allowed to work on my account due to low volume.  This is about the fifth time in the past week.  I've only been with Landmark for 6 or 7 months and I'm really starting to regret taking a position there.  It was great for the first few months, but then the work started disappearing.  Lucikly, I have a second interview next week with another company.  If I get hired, I'll probably just keep Landmark as a side job, because that's really all it� ...

I Get Paid By The Minutes Typed. Is There Anyone Else Out There That Gets Paid By The Minute.
Mar 01, 2012

I was curious if any other MTs are getting paid by the minute too. Replies are welcomed. I am required to get 131 minutes for an 8 hour shift. We get incentive if over. We also use VR, so that helps, and we have weighted doctors. Thanks, MeL ...

Where Are Those 300 $10.00 Bonuses?
Nov 15, 2012

I was hoping one would get picked this month so I could buy a turkey.  Oh well, On-Cor will have to do again this year.  I guess I have to wait tlll December to see if I get a christmas ham.   ...

Anyone Know If TSM Get Bonuses
Sep 29, 2014

Just curious ...

TSM And Bonuses
Dec 15, 2014

Seen references to TSMs getting bonuses for keeping in TAT.  Anyone know if this is true?  Seems like if they got us (and are still turning the screws), they are going to do something (probably sucky) to QA and QC, then perhaps the TSMs should be next.  We know they aren't going to take anything away from upper management. ...

Production Bonuses
Jan 26, 2012

I just received my first *denial* of production bonus in over 20+ years with 98.75% QA score. Every time I look at the payroll data and see...... BONUS:  NO.   I do a slow burn.  I'd like to know who made that judgment call that is going to affect my income for the next 3 months. I'd like to see my mistakes, and if they are legit medical mistakes then I will accept my *penalty*.  I do not want to think my QA score hinges on whether or not someone is having a ...

How Come We Do Not Get Bonuses Or Incentives.
Jan 04, 2013

We used to get shift differentials and extra if you work weekends.  Also used to get more if you type a certain amount, but with no jobs what does it matter.   ...

Corporate Bonuses
Jan 16, 2013

retention bonuses in the following amounts for the following named executive officers of the Company: $1,000,000 for Roger L. Davenport, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; $851,250 for Ronald L. Scarboro, Chief Financial Officer; and $243,750 for Michael Finke, President. 50% of each individual’s award will be paid out on the date of the closing (the “Closing Date”) of the merger Read more: http://www.faqs.org/sec-filings/120718/MModal-Inc_8-K/#ixzz2I973Zq9Q This was determ ...

New QA Incentive To Take Away MT Bonuses?
Jul 27, 2013

This is from Nuance's ad for QA/QC: "Are you tired of reviewing documents with multiple blanks and multiple errors and being reimbursed the same as you are for reviewing documents with a couple blanks? How would you like to increase your earning potential just for doing what you do best? ...looking for high producing, high quality Quality Control Editors who have the ability and drive to add significant value to reviewed documents. We are now offering an aggressive reimbursement incentive f ...

Question About Bonuses
Apr 03, 2014

I am still in my 90-day period and I am wondering if any seasoned employees can tell me how much extra money the bonuses for weekly production and attendance can add to my check after I am eligable? A rough estiamte or if anyone knows the breakdown I would really apperciate it. I also know a lot of you hate Nuance here and I don't want to hear from aynone saying negative things, I just want facts please. TYIA ...

Bonuses For July?
Jul 08, 2014

Does anyone know when the bonus checks go out for the 99.5% April-June period?  I never had one before so never paid attention lol ...

Sign On Bonuses
May 12, 2015

Hi Everyone! Just wondering if the sign on bonuses are real? It all seems kinda fishy to me. I have been an editor for 3 years now and was thinking about trying to expand my career and move to full transcription. I have been looking for different companies and jobs etc. I currently make .05 per line and it just doesn't seem to be enough. When it comes to the reports, I feel like i am pretty much typing the whole thing over again, so figured I could handle the full duty of the job. I a ...

Xmas Bonuses / Gifts
Dec 14, 2009

Personally not expecting anything, just curious if anyone else was lucky.  Last year we got a cookbook compiled by various people in the company that we got to print off ourselves.  Don't think they can top that.  However, on the upside this company keeps me in work and pays well.  I can't complain, or at least I shouldn't.  Let's hear it from anyone who did get or will be getting a little momento in the spirit of gift giving. ...

In-house Christmas Bonuses
Dec 08, 2010

I may have to reconsider working in-house as a medical secretary.  My friend is a PA at a local doctor's office.  They all got their Christmas bonuses last week.  All employees no matter how high up on the chain got between $2,000 and $10,000 bonuses.  Can you believe it??  ...