A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

When are quarterly bonuses paid out this month? - Craig

Posted: Dec 29, 2013

When are quarterly bonuses paid out this month?

Not exactly sure, but - NPC

[ In Reply To ..]
I think we'll find out about it as soon as the auditors have had their way with us...maybe by the end of the week??

Bonus - Only got it once....

[ In Reply To ..]
but I think it took a month or two.

Quarterly bonus. sm - payout

[ In Reply To ..]
Quarterly bonuses are paid out on the last business day of the month following end of quarter. So, next bonus should be paid out on January 31st. TSM usually sends out an email a few days before payment if you qualified for the bonus.

When do they stop the postaudit process? - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Is there a deadline as to when the postaudit people stop trying to find errors?

Good question - Bonus

[ In Reply To ..]
I would like to know too. I would think it would be December 31st.

Similar Messages:

Were Quarterly Bonuses Deposited Today? Sm
Jan 31, 2014

Thought I qualified, but have heard nothing and received nada. Anyone? TIA. ...

Anyone Work For A Company That Offers Quarterly Bonuses? 
Oct 14, 2011

Anyone work for a company that offers quarterly bonuses?  ...

When Does The Quarterly Bonus Get Paid To Us?
Apr 05, 2013

When does the quarterly bonus get paid to us?  Is it a separate check?  I have been new to Nuance since the first of the year.   ...

Aren't Bonuses Supposed To Be Paid Out Tomorrow?
Jul 30, 2013

Aren't bonuses supposed to be paid out tomorrow?  I went on to ADP because normally your check that is coming will show up a day or two in advance and there is nothing there so I guess that means no bonus.  I got one last time and I thought this will probably the last one I ever get with this company due to the new errors that I have all of a sudden started making after 15 years of typing.  ...

Is This Correct? We Get Paid This Month
Dec 08, 2010

Just making sure I am understanding it correctly.  We are getting paid December 10, 24 and 31?  Then our next paycheck will be January 14?    ...

Anyone Get MModals Employee Of The Month This Month?
Feb 22, 2013

Saw they posted the new list. anyone get it? ...

3-month Versus 3 Month
May 13, 2014

Which is correct:  "The patient is here for a 3-month followup visit."  or  "The patient is here for a 3 month followup visit."   I was always told in this instance that it is without the hyphen becuase putting the hyphen in it will mean that the visit is 3 months long versus a visit at 3 months' time.   Which is the correct way to do this?  I got a correction back on a file and I was pretty sure I had it right.   ...

I Get Paid By The Minutes Typed. Is There Anyone Else Out There That Gets Paid By The Minute.
Mar 01, 2012

I was curious if any other MTs are getting paid by the minute too. Replies are welcomed. I am required to get 131 minutes for an 8 hour shift. We get incentive if over. We also use VR, so that helps, and we have weighted doctors. Thanks, MeL ...

Where Are Those 300 $10.00 Bonuses?
Nov 15, 2012

I was hoping one would get picked this month so I could buy a turkey.  Oh well, On-Cor will have to do again this year.  I guess I have to wait tlll December to see if I get a christmas ham.   ...

Anyone Know If TSM Get Bonuses
Sep 29, 2014

Just curious ...

TSM And Bonuses
Dec 15, 2014

Seen references to TSMs getting bonuses for keeping in TAT.  Anyone know if this is true?  Seems like if they got us (and are still turning the screws), they are going to do something (probably sucky) to QA and QC, then perhaps the TSMs should be next.  We know they aren't going to take anything away from upper management. ...

Production Bonuses
Jan 26, 2012

I just received my first *denial* of production bonus in over 20+ years with 98.75% QA score. Every time I look at the payroll data and see...... BONUS:  NO.   I do a slow burn.  I'd like to know who made that judgment call that is going to affect my income for the next 3 months. I'd like to see my mistakes, and if they are legit medical mistakes then I will accept my *penalty*.  I do not want to think my QA score hinges on whether or not someone is having a ...

How Come We Do Not Get Bonuses Or Incentives.
Jan 04, 2013

We used to get shift differentials and extra if you work weekends.  Also used to get more if you type a certain amount, but with no jobs what does it matter.   ...

Corporate Bonuses
Jan 16, 2013

retention bonuses in the following amounts for the following named executive officers of the Company: $1,000,000 for Roger L. Davenport, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; $851,250 for Ronald L. Scarboro, Chief Financial Officer; and $243,750 for Michael Finke, President. 50% of each individual’s award will be paid out on the date of the closing (the “Closing Date”) of the merger Read more: http://www.faqs.org/sec-filings/120718/MModal-Inc_8-K/#ixzz2I973Zq9Q This was determ ...

New QA Incentive To Take Away MT Bonuses?
Jul 27, 2013

This is from Nuance's ad for QA/QC: "Are you tired of reviewing documents with multiple blanks and multiple errors and being reimbursed the same as you are for reviewing documents with a couple blanks? How would you like to increase your earning potential just for doing what you do best? ...looking for high producing, high quality Quality Control Editors who have the ability and drive to add significant value to reviewed documents. We are now offering an aggressive reimbursement incentive f ...

Question About Bonuses
Apr 03, 2014

I am still in my 90-day period and I am wondering if any seasoned employees can tell me how much extra money the bonuses for weekly production and attendance can add to my check after I am eligable? A rough estiamte or if anyone knows the breakdown I would really apperciate it. I also know a lot of you hate Nuance here and I don't want to hear from aynone saying negative things, I just want facts please. TYIA ...

Bonuses For July?
Jul 08, 2014

Does anyone know when the bonus checks go out for the 99.5% April-June period?  I never had one before so never paid attention lol ...

Sign On Bonuses
May 12, 2015

Hi Everyone! Just wondering if the sign on bonuses are real? It all seems kinda fishy to me. I have been an editor for 3 years now and was thinking about trying to expand my career and move to full transcription. I have been looking for different companies and jobs etc. I currently make .05 per line and it just doesn't seem to be enough. When it comes to the reports, I feel like i am pretty much typing the whole thing over again, so figured I could handle the full duty of the job. I a ...

RE: The Quarterly Newsleter - Sm
Jan 31, 2013

So the doctors are upset about the blanks being left in reports? Well, you get what you pay for. I'M upset about the crappy wage you pay for VR. And don't forget the extras we have to do that we are NOT paid for. Increase our wages and that will decrease the blanks. I don't spend a lot of time researching anymore, cuts down on my pay. Besides, I spent all of last year doing it the "right" way and my income suffered for it. I made 1/2 of what I made the previous year at ...

Got Your Quarterly Bonus?
Apr 29, 2013

I saw a note below that someone had already gotten their quarterly quality bonus.  Just wondering if anyone else received theirs yet? ...

Quarterly Bonus?
Jul 08, 2013

To those of you have received the last quarterly bonus, were you notified when you qualified and how soon after the quarter ended did you receive notification?  Thanks! ...

Quarterly Bonus - NOT
Jul 30, 2013

Did I miss something?     I did not get bonus because LPH was 183, not LPH 186.   I do not recall that being part of the equation, or am I misinformed?     ...

Last Quarterly Bonus
Jan 07, 2015

Is it true, if we're eligible for this last quarterly bonus, that we won't receive it if we quit before it is deposited in our bank account? ...

Last Quarterly Bonus?
Jan 08, 2015

Anyone have any idea when this will be paid out?  I have asked TSM and HR, payroll and can't get a response from anyone.  ...

Xmas Bonuses / Gifts
Dec 14, 2009

Personally not expecting anything, just curious if anyone else was lucky.  Last year we got a cookbook compiled by various people in the company that we got to print off ourselves.  Don't think they can top that.  However, on the upside this company keeps me in work and pays well.  I can't complain, or at least I shouldn't.  Let's hear it from anyone who did get or will be getting a little momento in the spirit of gift giving. ...

In-house Christmas Bonuses
Dec 08, 2010

I may have to reconsider working in-house as a medical secretary.  My friend is a PA at a local doctor's office.  They all got their Christmas bonuses last week.  All employees no matter how high up on the chain got between $2,000 and $10,000 bonuses.  Can you believe it??  ...

Xmas Bonuses And Gifts
Dec 22, 2010

Anybody from Webmedx receive anything besides a card?  ...

Sign On Bonuses Are Back?
Feb 28, 2012

I wonder if that is a sign of things to come?  ...

Does Nuance Have Production Bonuses? Nm
Aug 28, 2012

nm ...

She Is Making $350,000/year/+bonuses
Oct 15, 2012

What a load of BS ...