A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wouldn't you love to say this to your supervisor? - funny cuz it is true

Posted: Jul 19, 2013

Yes!!! sm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked at a local hospital in Mansfield, Ohio and my supervisor could not answer any questions regarding transcription!!! It was laughable.

Funny - MT2Long

[ In Reply To ..]
That's good. :)

Similar Messages:

Wouldn't You Love To See MModal On Undercover Boss?
Feb 29, 2012

Boy wouldn't they get a rude awakening. ...

You Wouldn't Believe What I Have To Do Where I Work
Aug 16, 2010

I've been employed by an orthopedic surgery practice for about 6 years now. I think it was after the first year, I started having to compose office notes from the paperwork the patient filled out (all of their history), plus the templates the provider filled out.  I hated it and protested to my office manager. Then gave up, then about a year later I asked her to talk to the doctor about his hand writing to no avail. One doctor never made me read his writing, he would fill out the templ ...

Wouldn't It Be Great
Mar 16, 2012

wouldn't it be really great if there was some sort of email address for us to contact our hospitals directly...without the M*Modal propaganda?  We could say "Dear Dr. ___, I understand you are really busy and dictation is low on your priority list, but if you could take an extra moment and clearly articulate your dictation, the reports would come back to you with less questions and/or errors."   I know...I know...quit dreaming.  It is really sunny and warm outside my window ...

They Wouldn't Have To Demand
Oct 02, 2012

they would put people on their strength worktypes and specialities instead of put us on what we are the weakest at and then complain b/c they are constantly out of TAT.  Just amazing to me how we were asked what our strengths and weaknesses were and after that email, I was put on my weakest out of everything.  Perhaps I am the only one to realize that if you were given the work that you are strongest at, you would be able to go through it faster, but not with Nuance, they seem to thin ...

Wouldn't It Be More Efficient
Jul 31, 2013

To have the doctor, RN, resident, or whomever is doing the dicatation to do the demos rather than the MLS slaves?  I mean, since they are getting paid a living wage (unlike the MLS slaves) and they already have all the pertinent info, like business entity, location, signing, etc, why aren't THEY selecting the copy requests, etc. from their own little drop-down lists, instead of having the hapless MLS slaves searching all over creation for a doctor they misspelled or mispronounced. &nbs ...

Wouldn't Have Been Nice If . . .
Jan 02, 2014

If corporate realized how hard and difficult our job is and perhaps, at the very least, wiished us a Happy Holiday season and thanked us for all we do?  And rhen I woke up and smelled the coffee. ...

Wouldn't It Be Better To Take An Online
Mar 11, 2014

ICD-10 course rather than be required to stay with them for 2 additional years after the apprenticeship, working whatever shift they feel like sticking you with?  I feel like the difference in the amount of money you'd be making in those 2 years with them versus anywhere else would more than pay for an online course.  I'm not seeing the draw to this. ...

I Wouldn't Mind
May 01, 2015

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING SO HARD!!!!???   i specifically got up today to log on for the hour of MOT.  then i see an email that says we don't need it, but its vague.  then another email says, we need it, but not until after 3 central time.  i even tried pulling in a 3:30 to 4 time from the swap board but it wouldn't let me.  my shift starts at 4.  so i wrote and said i'd just log in and do it and forget the swap board, but i'm told feel ...

Wouldn't It Be Nice?
May 26, 2015

if MModal would do just one thing....ONE THING...to make our jobs easier.  i swear they sit around and see what they can do to make everything single tiny little thing as hard as possible.  right now i'm talking about that freakin' time card and trying to enter PTO based on our NJA down time.  to make the times match up, i guess i just lie and make up times, just to play their stupid little make everything harder game. ...

Wouldn't It Make Sense
Mar 16, 2010

When you have a report that is with a difficult dictator and within the first few lines you have a blank you know you are going to send to QA - if the report is long and there are a few other blanks you might have to leave but might be able to get if you spent time researching, wouldn't it be better to not even waste time researching those blanks since all the lines are being counted toward your 5% submission rate - it would seem that it would be best to do the rest of the report as quickly ...

Wouldn't This Solve The Problem?
Jul 31, 2012

...If HIPAA laws clearly stated medical records of United States citizens could not be sent out of the country...wouldn't that be protecting the client better AND keeping jobs in America? Why won't they?  They have their laws on everything else! ...

If You Wouldn't Mind Sharing...
Oct 02, 2012

I have seen a few posts where someone mentions another job board.  I know we cannot post them here, but if you wouldn't mind emailing me I would appreciate it.  Seems like a google search is like a wild goose chase with schools and such and I just want a few real job boards to watch. Thank you so much in advance. ...

It Wouldn't Bother Me To Get Accounts From All
Oct 28, 2014

They would just make the formats for all work types the SAME across the board.  It's NOT the changing of dictators/facilities that is so difficult...it's the having to check 1 thousand different sets of account rules!!!  UGH! ...

Serioulsy, Wouldn't It Have Been Easier To Just Tell Us SM
Dec 17, 2014

they were going to pay us 7 cpl?  From just glancing through the posts here that is what everybody is basically saying.  Did anyone make more than that?  I for one am NOT going to approve my timecard because I DON'T APPROVE!    I'm still up in the air on whether I will finish out this week or not.  ...

I Wish They Wouldn't Send Productivity Statistics...
May 03, 2012

It just ticks me off and makes me feel stalked.  I find it extremely negative and not helpful at all. ...

Please No Flaming But Wondering Why They Wouldn't Just Lay Off People Who Are
Apr 04, 2013

If it is all about saving money, it seems to me that people who get medical insurance costs MM money. Strange laying off part timers as they don't get medical insurance or any benefits.  Not saying I want anyone laid off but just think it is strange as they are so cheap. ...

LOVE, LOVE Mmodal
Nov 01, 2012

Have to say, I love Mmodal.  My CCM is caring and considerate and kind.  Also, love the pay and hardly ever running out of work but when we do, that is a nice break for me.  I just put the pedal to the metal and don't take anything posted here to heart cuz, lots of angry people just wanting to take you down.  Pass on the love!!! ...

With All The KS Bashing Here Any Time Anyone Mentions Them, I Wouldn't Be Surprised
Oct 04, 2011

This is how it went for Webmedx a few months before they sold to Nuance.  I sure hope not, because I love my job and do not want to go back to working for Medquist. ...

How Do I Contact The Moderators? Tried To Send Message, But It Wouldn't Go Through...sm
Nov 23, 2011

A box appeared and said to type in characters, but there were no characters that appeared?  If the moderators wish to contact me at the above e-mail address, that will be fine. ...

What Do You Do When You Can't Get A Supervisor
Mar 31, 2010

to respond to e-mails or phone calls?  I have never had a supervisor before that just wouldn't respond and I don't know what to do.  Any advice would be appreciated. ...

Changes-Changes--A New Supervisor, What Next?
Sep 13, 2010

Changes-Changes--A new supervisor, waht next? ...

Per Supervisor
Nov 03, 2014

Keep checking and keep track of down time.  Get the system back up so we can work.  PLEASE ...

What Would You Do About A Supervisor
Jan 11, 2015

who totally ignores your high priority emals for weeks and doesn't deem you important enough even to send you a a quick answer? What kind of a place or mentality would do that? Makes me feel like I'm just a little pissant. ...

Supervisor Suddenly MIA?
Aug 23, 2010

Try Google.  Amazing what you find. ...

DTS/Transend Supervisor/TL Both Not Available
Jun 01, 2011

I haven't worked for DTS long, but knew Transcend was taking over and so far that looks good.  I have had problems getting straight answers from DTS supervisor since hired, like when the supervisor, TL, and QA people were on duty.  The nice recuiter told me she would get me a list without my asking, but forwarded the request to my boss who said she didn't know why I needed this information.  Really?  Isn't this the first information eve ...

Badgering Supervisor
Jul 26, 2011

Does anyone have any ideas of what to do about a supervisor who always says, "It is a privilege to work at home".  She threatened me that I might have to come in-house to work because I complained about my keyboard no longer being compatible with the new computers.  I have to work weekends in-house on a rotating schedule.  I also said it is difficult to get readjusted when you go in house because the work station is different.  I should have never complained because now she s ...

Supervisor Leaving
Jan 16, 2013

Thank God the anal, basket case, nutjob supervisor I have is leaving.  No more phone calls every time I go to the bathroom.  Hope I don't get something worse than her. ...

Who Can I Contact Above My Supervisor?
Jan 18, 2013

Who can I contact above my supervisor? I cannot get any kind of response from her about anything. Overnight, my work load dropped by more than half. Literally, overnight. ...

E-mail From Supervisor
Feb 19, 2013

Anybody else get the e-mail message regarding NJA and changing schedule?  What are your thoughts? wondering if seniority will be taken into account?  don't know why they want us all on second and third as they keep running out of work as well. wish they would let us in on what is going on and let us be part of the solution instead of acting like we are the problem. Sitting here becoming more and more stressed.  Family is sick and tired of me being depressed/stressed over w ...

It Really Makes Me Mad When My Supervisor
May 09, 2014

calls for overtime because she is afraid jobs will go out of tat over the weekend and when I get on to work, I have no work on my usual 10 accounts and get work from accounts I have never heard of before!   What a way to help my line count and quality ...