A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

oh my check out the new email - 22nd who cares

Posted: Jun 07, 2012

I thought maybe they were referring to client satisfaction or employee satisfaction.  They are referring to revenue size!  So we are supposed to be impressed that Medquist or Mmodal or whoever we are today moved up 4 spots (by gobbling up smaller companies)  while we haven't had a raise in years?  With all that revenue they can't improve sound quality or pay the employees better?  And do we really care the Nuance moved down a spot?  No.  Sometimes I just wonder why the communication department even sends out these emails.  Yes we want improved communication, but about stuff that really matters and moving up in revenue size doesn't matter unless they plan to share some of that revenue with the people who actually produce the revenue.

Couldnt have said it better - revenue producer

[ In Reply To ..]
unbelievable

I Delete Those, I Don't Even Read Them - Not Improved Communication

[ In Reply To ..]
They think that if they are sending corporate information, that it's better communication. That's not what anyone meant by "better communication."

Yeah, Nuance moved down - but they neglected to

[ In Reply To ..]
mention they are still above MMuddle. Scary when they start mentioning Nuance. Look for a merger next...

I delete them also without reading, means nothing to me - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Like Like Like! - You said it!

[ In Reply To ..]
They are either clueless about us or just want to rub it in our collective faces, probably the latter.

I thought it was very strange they mentioned Nuance too - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The average worker who doesn't come to this board isn't even going to know who Nuance is, muchless CARE where both companies fall in terms of revenue.

I wonder sometimes if I will be in this field long enough to see the inevitable merger between MModal and Nuance. I KNOW it's coming, the companies' philosophies and business models are scary close. I even mentioned to a friend just yesterday that knowing how shady and deceptive Medquist/MModal has been through the years, it makes me wonder deep down in my gut if MModal and Nuance are the same company, only with 2 different names. Who would know?

dont think they are same company - but do think

[ In Reply To ..]
they are owned by relatives trying to take over the entire industry to give to India. So far, they are!

and I should add - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
By not being the same owner, they can take it all over without being spotted as a monopoly!
HA! VERY good point! - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
That makes perfect sense, you might be on to something there - seriously.
Yup, we are on to you MModal - cracked your code
[ In Reply To ..]
Gotcha!

Yeah never thought Q and Spheris would be the - same and here it is.

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably will be the same for Nuance --- or another "merger."

Well, where's my cut. After all I make them part of that revenue. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, it may be interesting that they mention Nuance, but what I find more interesting is that mention of CB has fallen off the map, but we all know they are still here building their empire under a new name.

whoopy doo! - MT Gone

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't blame ya'll for being ticked. Reminds of the time shortly before I left when I had just gotten ANOTHER "MT Reward" in the form of another pay cut...a few days later they sent out an Email saying what a super great wonder prosperous year MQ had had! Talk about rubbing salt in a wound, just as I was sitting there trying to decide where to make another cut in my shrinking budget! I truly believe they have thier head up thier butts!!! What part of a fair wage don't they get?

"We're Number Suck!!" - :D n/m

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Check Your Email
Mar 16, 2015

I just don't have any words to say. We have been on OT since the POD thing started and demanding more OT is just beating a dead horse. Maybe the brain trust needs to look at why we are on OT all the time instead of panicking every week. ...

Did You All Check Your Email From Corporate?
May 05, 2010

So I betcha have to be an RMT or CMT to win!  There will be 10 MT/MEE's.  I am happy that MQ included Spheris employees and their group.  That made me very happy, although I have been an MT with MQ for 20 years, I am just glad that Spheris will have their group included.  It is just well. . . ethical for MQ to do the right thing by including them.  I wonder if India is doing the same thing. ...

OTIer's Check Your Email........
Jul 02, 2012

And the pay is still not late according to contract.  Satisfied?!!! ...

Can't Check Email Either - Server Is Down - Anyone Else?
Dec 15, 2014

x ...

People In KMs Pod - Check Your Email NM
Mar 17, 2015

Check Your Email New Policy Regarding Responsiveness
Mar 15, 2013

I need time to read over again because I find so many flaws with their logic I cannot believe HR put out a new policy with such a double standard.  We are to be responsive or we can get fired but the supervisors can ignore phone calls and emails for weeks on end and that is okay?  Not to mention our "new and improved" email system is anything but reliable.  ...

When OOW, How Often Do You Check Back And Send TSM An Email When Still OOW? NM
Nov 09, 2014

xxx ...

Check Out Q Email. New Thing On The Main Page Sm
May 28, 2012

and of course can't get into mail.  Not sure what is going on now! ...

Just Checked Email. Required To Check For Work Every
Nov 21, 2012

Only punch in when there are jobs available and then punch out.  Check every 30 minutes, rinse and repeat.  Enough is enough.  Has MModal reached a new low (if that's even possible)? ...

Time Spent Waiting, Check Email, Etc
May 15, 2015

http://callaborlawblog.com/common-california-labor-code-violations/minimum-wage/employer-average-piece-rate-employees-compensation-order-satisfy-requirements-minimum-wage-laws/ ...

Check Email. Incentive Starting Friday - Monday.
Apr 23, 2010

Why is there an incentive when there has not been that much work? ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Is It Check Rein, Check-rein, Or Checkrein Ligaments
Sep 19, 2011

NM ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

Last Check
Aug 17, 2011

I turned in my 2-week notice and working the last week of the notice.  When can I expect to get my last check as I am waiting on labels from the company to send back computer and cannot get CCM to answer as to if check will be held until computer is returned?  Is there anybody with this experience that can tell me how long to expect to wait for the check and to wait for the labels as I have nowhere else to turn for the answers?  Really need my check, but cannot get anyone to send ...

Hey Check This Out...
Sep 13, 2011

Moderator:  I hope you will leave this on. Look on the Company Board. Scroll down to: Journalist's deadline question on Webmedx and Nuance - sewhidbey A journalist is doing an article on the local hospital's decision to outsource their transcription to Webmedx. The journalist wants info from MT's. Good chance to talk about Q, too! Here's a link to the article: http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/whidbey/wnt/business/129555093.html ...

PT Check $100 Less Than FT
Oct 11, 2011

I'm no genuis, but I think I have to make some changes here.  My PT check for 20 hours was around 100 less than my FT 40 hour check.  I like my FT job, good accounts, great supervisors, but the lines just don't accumulate there like anywhere else I have ever worked.   Then I worry, what if the other company runs out of work or loses an account and I get laid off.  There is no security in this business anymore.  I guess, just don't burn your bridges b ...

Last Check..does Anyone Know?
Feb 13, 2013

Does anyone know how long it takes for Nuance to get your last check out to you? ...

Check This
Nov 08, 2013

Read ...

Can Someone Tell Me How We Check Our
Dec 13, 2013

line counts?   Is it in Fluency or in UltiPro, or something else?  Thanks for any help ...

No Check
Dec 27, 2014

Anybody else not have their checks deposited yesterday? I was going to pay bills this morning and my check is not there! ...

New Email Regarding The "migartion" Of Email.
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

Check Out These Rates (4th One Down)
Jan 10, 2010

They're based in California: http:///www.chromolumeinc.comp/transcription/rates.html ...

BNP Or BMP? For Zestoretic Check.. Sm
Mar 15, 2010

She has dehydration, suspect medication induced.  Thanks! ...

Final Check
Jun 30, 2010

Do anybody know how your final check is sent by Keystrokes?  I had direct deposit and wondered if it would go that way or be mailed out. ...