A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

final check - keystrokes

Posted: Jun 30, 2010

Do anybody know how your final check is sent by Keystrokes?  I had direct deposit and wondered if it would go that way or be mailed out.

It is sent by regular mail - nm - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

call the office. I think they are DD now for final checks. nm - KSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

I am waiting for my last paycheck too. - Suspense is killing me

[ In Reply To ..]
Hopefully, it arrives intact and on time.

Let me know if yours does too if you could.

they mail it out on the day it would have been paid...no DD for finals - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

why are ya'lll leaving Keystrokes? - if you dont mind me asking

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been having problems with little work... I was told that someone had quit and I should be getting more work... I have NO idea how big the company is or if you are possibly on the same account, but I haven't seen an increase so I have no idea.

I am happy with them so far, so just curious as to the general reasons for leaving...?

I went to work at a local doctor office. I hated working at home. nm - Need People Around Me

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Final Paychecks
Feb 06, 2010

Has anyone who has left MQ either by quitting or termination had any trouble receiving their final paycheck(s) and PTO balance? ...

Final Diagnosis
Apr 22, 2010

Final Diagnosis..... ACE, ASA  s/l "steve a" stable angina pectoris   ...

Anyone Know About Final Checks . . .
Jun 25, 2010

I finally cut ties with the Q after being returning to work for them and finding them not to be the company they once were or the pay was not the same.  After careful consideration and finding another position, I resigned.  Awaiting my pay out from my PTO and being told it would be deposited today, nada.   Anyone have any idea about this?  Will this be sent as a final check or did I get the royal kick in the you know where and will not see that PTO payout. Thanks Q. ...

Perhaps Final Update
Mar 19, 2012

This will probably be my final post.  As some of you might recall, I graduated with my MD in 2010, and just received notice this week that I will be starting residency in July in Family Medicine.  I once again want to reiterate to all of the MTs and QAs out there slaving away for M*Modal that there is no computer in the world that can replace a human brain, that your skills are valuable, and that you are professionals and irreplaceable.  My 30 years in medical transcription was in ...

Final Paycheck - Does Anyone Know....sm
Jul 21, 2012

if your final paycheck is direct deposited or if they mail your check?  Thanks. ...

CMS Final Rule
Jan 30, 2013

This was published in the Federal Register last week, correct?  I have a friend who is in a battle with an insurance company over a very sick child.  They are always throwing up obstacles for coverage. She told me that out-of-network treatment is covered at 50% of 200% of Medicare rates.  So we are trying to uncover exactly what that rate is.  Is the CMS Final Rule document what  I am looking for to help her? Is Coder here?  Expert insight would be so appreciated ...

Awaiting Final Pay
Jun 28, 2013

I have been waiting for final pay from MTSO since May when check was "sent" It has not been received by me, nor has it been returned to MTSO.   Operator of MTSO says they have "fulfilled their legal obligation" and the fact that I have not received money is unfortunate.  Apparently no new check will be issued or Direct Deposit made until original check is returned as not deliverable.  Thoughts and advice please? Yes, I have emailed weekly and have the same response.  ...

Anyone Else Ever Get A Final Warning (PM)?
Jul 31, 2014

Just curious if anyone has gotten a final warning or if anyone has been fired from Mmodal?   I think I might be next...hoping if I do that I will be able to get unemployment because I am really trying to do my best but have not been able to pass audits for long....  ...

Re: Career Step Final
Feb 03, 2010

I was curious to hear if anybody failed the second part of the final? I got a 13% on the second part only because I was having serious trouble hearing the doctor clearly. I took that final last June, and I am wanting to take the final again in May. I am worried that I am going to come across the same problem even after practicing for so many months and getting helpful tips from the Career Step final. I am currently working part-time typing overflow reports and I am doing rather well with that. S ...

Just Scored A Surprise 84% On Final...:(
Apr 08, 2010

I just received a score on my Allied Med School Final exam of 84%, which really surprises me as I have been scoring upwards of 95 on the assignments and felt really good about these 5 transcriptions. From your experiences, what are my chances of ever being able to find a job with an 84 on my certificate? Trying to decide whether to try the second attempt or not - worried that my grade on it would be even lower... ...

Has Any One From Transcend Seen The Final Results Of The
Aug 10, 2010

biggest loser contest?  I saw June, but nothing after that.   Not that I will win it, but just curious since I felt it was a very unfair contest.  ...

LAVH-BSO On Final Diagnoses
Jan 22, 2011

I am doing a DS.  I can't believe this has never come up before (or I've forgotten!) - When typing LAVH-BSO on the diagnoses, can I use LAVH-BSO or do I need to spell it all out?  I would think LAVH-BSO would be more readable, but I know the rule is to spell it out.  I'm trying to be practical here, but it may come back to haunt me. Thanks ...

Ophth-A Final Word
Jan 29, 2012

I just wanted to let those of you know who were helpful in my quest for an ophth sample....I am very grateful for the help I got.  All I wanted was some information on samples.  To the rest of you MTs who responded with criticism, judgment, and assumptions...stick it in your ear! One of you thought I cared what a "blessed" life you had and went on and on about it. ?? What?  Didn't really fit my post, but okay...guess you gotta tell someone! Someone else, maybe the same perso ...

RIPPED OFF ON FINAL PAYCHECK
Jun 30, 2012

I resigned from MModal a week ago, June 23rd and received my final paycheck deposit yesterday.  It was over $100 short!  I worked the same number of hours I also do and transcribed within the ball park the same number of lines.   I also had 12 hours of PTO they owed me for that I had not used.  It doesn't appear that I was paid for all of that either.  For some reason they sent me 5 check stubs - I usually only got 2 per pay periods.  I get direct deposit. &nbs ...

FINAL (HOPEFULLY) WORD ON RADTRANS
Aug 07, 2012

This is hopefully my final post on RADTRANS.  Shortly after my last post, I received an e-mail from owner of RADTRANS.  Apparently someone e-mailed her regarding what I said (according to her email she has no reason to go to this website, this is what she said:  I DON'T GO ON THERE OBVIOUSLY AS I HAVE NO NEED TO.....   THAT'S A SITE FOR "MT'S WHO HAVE SOUR GRAPES"   LOL  A CHAT ROOM I SUPPOSE FOR MT'S WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO TH ...

Final Paycheck Question
May 25, 2013

Has anyone ever been told that the final pay from an MT company will not come all at once, and will be divided up into 2 final payments?  I thought this company would send me one final check, but she stated that they are sending it out according to their pay schedule and the final check will not come until the second week in June!!  It is not a tremendous sum; the first check I received was last week and it was around $370, and the second one I doubt will even be $200.   I ha ...

Medwrite -- The Final Scoop
May 30, 2013

This is an except of an email that I received from the CEO of the company today.  This was after I sent an email last week and things were "misconstrued" on their part.  After reading this, I am of the opinion that while yes, they offer straight transcription at a "decent rate" by today's standards, it also explains to me why I was tearing my hair out on the dictators I had.  We American MTs were getting the "garbage," with no way of being able to look things up by patient.&n ...

Crepitance - The Final Word?
Jun 15, 2013

Can anyone tell me in no uncertain terms, with absolute certainty - is crepitance a word? I cannot find it anywhere EXCEPT on sites like this where MTs are saying it is not a word. I always thought it was not a word but, of course, it keeps creeping up in reports. I even find it often in voice rec reports, over and over, which tells me that other MTs are not changing it - and this is what is prompting me to ask. Please help - thanks! ...

Final Is Up Two Hours For 50 Questions
Apr 02, 2014

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am going to research each and every question VERY CAREFULLY ...

Press Release-final Today!
Apr 26, 2012

http://www.tradershuddle.com/20120426438457/Press-Releases/nuance-successfully-completes-tender-offer-for-transcend-common-stock.html Nuance Successfully Completes Tender Offer for Transcend Common Stock DetailsPublished on Thursday, 26 April 2012 08:20 Written by TradersHuddle Staff BURLINGTON, Mass.-( Business Wire )- Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN), a leading provider of voice and language solutions, today announced the successful completion of the cash tender offer by its who ...

Completed The CPC-H Course And Passed Final Exam
Aug 12, 2012

I just passed the final exam for the AAPC CPC-H course! After completing the 24 chapters, one just have to take the test; I waited and stressed out about it, but then finally decided on a day and took the final. I am an MT with decades of experience who got outsourced yet again and had my pay cut in half.  I am extremely glad I have a chance at another career, even if I am in my late 50s. What can I lose? ...

Disk Or Disc?? What's The Final Verdict?
Apr 18, 2013

Once upon a time, many years ago, I was taught "disk" for eye, "disc" for vertebrae. These days, QA is contraindicating themselves like crazy.  If I type disc for vertebrae, they change it to disk.  If I type disk for vertebrae, they change it to disc.  What gives?  Same goes for eye.  This is driving me nuts.  What do you do here? ...

The Final Straw, The Only Reason I Have Stayed So Long
Apr 02, 2010

I just received a letter from Medquist saying they will no longer be offering Kaiser Insurance which I have had for years.  That means starting all over finding a doctor and having insurance that doesn't cover anything.  I was with Blue Cross before Kaiser and nothing was covered.  It's a scam. ...

If One Is Having Difficulty Meeting Production And Their Final Warning Is Next
Sep 10, 2013

So if one is having difficulty meeting production and their final warning is next...will I qualify for unemployment for not meeting my company's expectations? And yes, I am an employee and just went from full-time to part-time and does that make a difference on unemployment benefits? ...

Has Anyone Seen Final Results From Transcend Biggest Loser Contest
Sep 12, 2010

that was promised for 08/28/2010?    This was by far the most unfair contest yet.  It was spread over all platforms, all work types, and there is no way someone on BeyondBelief can compete in production with someone on Escription.  I hope they think future contests out a little bit better so everyone can have a chance to win rather than just the chosen few.  ...

This Is My Last Week At M Modal. Will Final Pay Be Direct Deposited As Usual?
Dec 31, 2012

I hope my final pay is direct deposited, b/c I have bills taken out and cannot wait for the paper check to come in the mail. Does anyone know if final pay is also direct deposited? Thanks in advance. ...

Included In List Of Final Diagnoses: Dyslipidemia S/l PLAC 320?? What Does That Stand For?
Jul 16, 2011

x ...

I Quit On Monday And Got My Final Paycheck Today UPS! Finally Free! NM
Apr 10, 2014

NM ...

Is It Check Rein, Check-rein, Or Checkrein Ligaments
Sep 19, 2011

NM ...

Last Check
Aug 17, 2011

I turned in my 2-week notice and working the last week of the notice.  When can I expect to get my last check as I am waiting on labels from the company to send back computer and cannot get CCM to answer as to if check will be held until computer is returned?  Is there anybody with this experience that can tell me how long to expect to wait for the check and to wait for the labels as I have nowhere else to turn for the answers?  Really need my check, but cannot get anyone to send ...