A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is anyone having email issues. Just tried to reply to an email and it didnt work. - cheated

Posted: Dec 02, 2014

x

Yes me too. Nm - SBH

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Ever Get A Reply By Email?
Apr 25, 2012

It's management trying to figure out who you are? but maybe I'm just being paranoid. ...

What Is Your Email Reply Ratio? (sm)
Jan 03, 2013

What percentage of emails to the MTSO asking a question are answered? ...

** IMEDx And REPLY ALL EMAIL
Dec 04, 2014

First, I agree, why do people reply all. BUT, why does DH and others in management position send out blanket emails to everyone - tit for tat I guess. Working for years with TT/Imedx, and I don't want to keep hearing about what others are not doing regarding TAT, etc. I do my work and am on time and work full shifts. Medical transcription is truly a bizarre world. I have worked for major companies and small ones too, and NEVER have I seen such a crazy lot. PS - have YOU used up your PTOs ...

No Reply To Email, 9 Days And Counting
Mar 01, 2013

Don't you just love it. We're supposed to be sitting here with one foot in the air, ready to reply immediately to any e-mails sent out by our managers, but apparently what's good for the goose isn't good for the minions.9 days ago I e-mailed my boss, her boss, AND the person in HR who handles our group, letting them know of an impending situation for which I am going to need some time off.Can you hear the crickets chirping? I can, and that's all I can hear. ...

Those Getting "mouse Reports" Should Reply With Email That
Feb 16, 2011

x ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

New Email Regarding The "migartion" Of Email.
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

MDI Email
Oct 11, 2009

I haven't been able to get on my MDI email for several hours.  Anyone else having this problem? ...

Did Anyone Get A Second Email That Said
Mar 17, 2010

something like "correction to previous" email regarding line rate increase.  At first I thought,  okay, that virtually nil line raise WAS a mistake and now they will be giving us a  more reasonable raise.  Nope, it was the same exact amount.    They said correction but nothing was changed.........unless I'm missing something, but I stared at that email for while.......  ...

Where Is My Email?
Jun 28, 2010

I log into MQ Central and go to My Community.  My email is not there.  I get an error message.  What is going on?? ...

Well I Just Got An Email...
Jun 03, 2010

From my region's SVP of OPs.  Apparently my CCM is no longer my CCM.  I guess what I've read here is correct and they get rid of the good ones because my CCM rocked!  She was not just the best I'd had at MQ but one of the top managers I've ever had anywhere in any job.  Now I just wanna cry. ...

Just Got Email From CCM
Jun 21, 2010

wanting everyone to work a weekend day.  I personally can only work M-F and was hired on as such.  I know some people probably already have mandated weekend shifts, but I have another job I work weekends.  I wonder what would happend if I refuse to work weekends?  Maybe I'd get fired and then be able to collect unemployment and do the TAA for retraining.  ...

No Email Yet!!!
Aug 02, 2010

We have not had email for a week now.  I called support and they said that they are having problems.  What if there is something important we need to know, will they call us?  Hmmmfff. Anyone else have this problem. ...

MQ Email MIA
Aug 17, 2010

Is anyone else not able to access MQ Email?  Mine has been down for about a week now. ...

CMT Email From MQ
Aug 20, 2010

An email was sent out encouraging us to get our CMT or RMT.  Why?  Oh oh oh, because we MAY be eligible for a line increase of 0.005.  Not WILL be eligible - MAY be eligible.  I'll run right out and do that.  ...

My Email From CCM
Aug 20, 2010

throughout the WHOLE COMPANY.  No jobs all day and no helper pool because of low work volumes.  Anyone else out of work or running low or is it just our group being targeted it.   ...

Another Email Saying They Don't Need Us...
Sep 02, 2010

"MedQuist is migrating all of our DEP direct dictate customers to our new state of the art DocQvoice dictation capture system.  DocQvoice is providing the latest in technology capabilities that support additional redundancy for our primary and secondary telephony carriers along with database replication and application failover between our primary and secondary data centers.  This will ensure 100% direct dictation capacity capabilities if the production environment should become unavai ...

Anybody Else Get This Email?
Sep 28, 2010

This email talks about how unhappy a certain hospital is with our work and talks about omitted text, incorrect medical terminology and threatens performance management?  Wonder what's going on now? ...

HA! Just Got Email From CCM
Oct 22, 2010

asking for volunteers to help out during Hindu holiday in November. Sign me up...not.  Can't wait for my new job to start next month (NOT MT) and getting out of this Indian-owned company. Many wonderful years doing MT (10 at MQ) and I will really miss it, but have to eat and keep a roof over my head.  Gone are the good 'ol days when this profession could support a family. I really feel sorry for all the newbies coming out of school and have school loans to try and pay of ...

On And Off MQ Email
Nov 24, 2010

Seems like every other day my MQ email goes down.  Anyone else?  No communication, now work, no email---does anything in this stinkin company work? ...

Just Got An Email - W2s Now Available On ADP. NM
Jan 20, 2011

NM ...

Is There Anyway To Have Your Email
Feb 24, 2012

automatically forwarded or retrieved via another program from Mmodal's webmail?  That's the crappiest webmail setup I've ever seen & you have to go through a couple of different screens to even get to your mail...  It would be so much more convenient to have my hotmail, gmail, or outlook express retrieve it. ...

About The New Email
Jun 22, 2012

I already use Windows Live Mail.  So I went in there and added my MModal email address.  I had to verify it and I did that.  But now what?  It doesn't show up anywhere.  Where do I receive the mail?  I have looked all over the Live Mail "options" and I can't figure it out.  ...

Just Got An Email For
Oct 31, 2012

7 cents/line text and 3 cents/line speech rec for IC.  People, please DO NOT ACCEPT THESE OFFERS.  We MUST set a standard here and not accept these LOW PAYING jobs and force this industry to stop this!  PLEASE! ...

Email Look Ups
Dec 13, 2012

How can I look up a name in the email that isn't one of my "contacts", but does work for the company, is it possible? ...