A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is it check rein, check-rein, or checkrein ligaments - juice408

Posted: Sep 19, 2011

NM

ligament - Debra

[ In Reply To ..]
my Stedman's ortho book shows checkrein deformity and ligament

Similar Messages:

Seriously? These Auditors Need To Rein It In.
Feb 11, 2015

Got a minor error (-0.25) for typing. "The patient has no complaints." The auditor felt that she heard "The patient has no complaint" without the S. Well that'll certainly compromises patient care. Good thing she caught that and dinged me for it. Sure, it's only a minor error, but that could very well be the error that pushes me over 99.5 one day. It's this kind of stuff that reduces employee morale and makes them hate working here. This is getting ridiculous. ...

Last Check
Aug 17, 2011

I turned in my 2-week notice and working the last week of the notice.  When can I expect to get my last check as I am waiting on labels from the company to send back computer and cannot get CCM to answer as to if check will be held until computer is returned?  Is there anybody with this experience that can tell me how long to expect to wait for the check and to wait for the labels as I have nowhere else to turn for the answers?  Really need my check, but cannot get anyone to send ...

Hey Check This Out...
Sep 13, 2011

Moderator:  I hope you will leave this on. Look on the Company Board. Scroll down to: Journalist's deadline question on Webmedx and Nuance - sewhidbey A journalist is doing an article on the local hospital's decision to outsource their transcription to Webmedx. The journalist wants info from MT's. Good chance to talk about Q, too! Here's a link to the article: http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/whidbey/wnt/business/129555093.html ...

PT Check $100 Less Than FT
Oct 11, 2011

I'm no genuis, but I think I have to make some changes here.  My PT check for 20 hours was around 100 less than my FT 40 hour check.  I like my FT job, good accounts, great supervisors, but the lines just don't accumulate there like anywhere else I have ever worked.   Then I worry, what if the other company runs out of work or loses an account and I get laid off.  There is no security in this business anymore.  I guess, just don't burn your bridges b ...

Last Check..does Anyone Know?
Feb 13, 2013

Does anyone know how long it takes for Nuance to get your last check out to you? ...

Check This
Nov 08, 2013

Read ...

Can Someone Tell Me How We Check Our
Dec 13, 2013

line counts?   Is it in Fluency or in UltiPro, or something else?  Thanks for any help ...

No Check
Dec 27, 2014

Anybody else not have their checks deposited yesterday? I was going to pay bills this morning and my check is not there! ...

Check Out These Rates (4th One Down)
Jan 10, 2010

They're based in California: http:///www.chromolumeinc.comp/transcription/rates.html ...

BNP Or BMP? For Zestoretic Check.. Sm
Mar 15, 2010

She has dehydration, suspect medication induced.  Thanks! ...

Final Check
Jun 30, 2010

Do anybody know how your final check is sent by Keystrokes?  I had direct deposit and wondered if it would go that way or be mailed out. ...

Where Is Everyone This Morning? I Did Not Get My Check. Sm
May 10, 2010

Well, to the poster below in ESL garbage land, first let me say.  I too was in that same place 2 weeks ago.  An addition to my regular account, but it was all I was getting and NOT getting my OP notes at all.   The reports were not more than 20 lines usually, but I spent much, much time in trying to decipher and be FTR.  My CCM was very good about it, and told me it would be taken off and I would not have to do that account any longer.   Of course, I wish I had ...

Check Your Mailbox!
May 17, 2010

Ya just gotta love it! ...

It's So Nice To Not Have To Check That Box At The End
Sep 09, 2010

so many times i've cursed because i was at the end of my shift but i forgot to check the box and had to do another one ...

Check This Out, Very Scary
Nov 13, 2010

A doctor who cannot pronounce encephalomalacia! She fumbles around with it for a while and then says "oh well, I will just spell it" and did so like she was asking a question (did spell it correctly though). This is an English speaking dictator with an MD credential.  Must be a resident as she has a co-signer but, my God, she should be more familiar with terms by now you would think.  She also fumbles around with common medication names and mg instead of mcg for Synthroid. Fo ...

Background Check
Dec 21, 2010

Has anyone out there not pass the background test through medquist ...

Check Out Link Below
Feb 23, 2011

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/71069538/Management-Led-Buyout-of-MedQuist-Causes-Shareholder-Claim-Investigation-by-Goldfarb-Branham-Law-Firm-LLP they are trading stocks with each other??  ...

If You're Check Was Incorrect
May 23, 2011

and short by a small amount, say .10, would you notify your MTSO or just let it go?  This is my situation and it is such a small amount I feel silly saying anything, and haven't brought it to their attention.  I've got mixed feelings about it... the money is due to me, but it's such a small amount it doesn't seem worth pursuing.  However, every little bit adds up.  It happens occasionally by a couple cents here and there and normally I don't say anyth ...

Check On UltiPro
Dec 14, 2011

My check for this pay period isn't showing up today.  Is anyone else having this problem? ...

SPELL CHECK BOX
Jan 30, 2012

My spell check box is too small.  I cannot see the Ignore, change, etc. boxes.  Can anyone tell me how to enlarge the box so I can see all of the choices?  TIA ...

No Check, Who Do I Call?
Mar 27, 2012

I've always gotten a paper check, but this time, as of today, it hasn't arrived.  I know I should call HR, but who?  The one listed under "MTs and Operations" or the one listed under "Finance, Accounting"?   ...

Wed. Mail - Still No Check
Mar 28, 2012

Struck out here.  Hopefully one of the others still waiting has better luck.     ...

Check The New E-mail
May 14, 2012

Just now got it.  The good news is no pay cut ...

The Check Is In The Mail....sm
May 18, 2012

How long should I buy the line the check is in the mail?  A week, 2 weeks?  Grrrr..... ...

Oh My Check Out The New Email
Jun 07, 2012

I thought maybe they were referring to client satisfaction or employee satisfaction.  They are referring to revenue size!  So we are supposed to be impressed that Medquist or Mmodal or whoever we are today moved up 4 spots (by gobbling up smaller companies)  while we haven't had a raise in years?  With all that revenue they can't improve sound quality or pay the employees better?  And do we really care the Nuance moved down a spot?  No.  Sometimes I j ...

Reality Check
Jun 18, 2012

Transcenders are nothing special? Oh yes we are. Worked for a hospital system for over 20 years, was sold into slave labor to Transcend and now Nuance, the Wal Mart of transcription, is taking over. Sit here daily wait, wait, wait for work on an account that I KNOW GOOD AND WELL there is work on. Nuance, the Wal Mart of health care does not care about YOU, ME or the next person. All they want is $$$$$. ...

Check Out This Salary In FL. S/m
Jul 06, 2012

I was looking for MT jobs in my state of FL.  I checked the salary info on 1 job.    The table below shows the estimated 2011 Employment Wage Statistics for individuals employed as Medical Transcriptionists in Brevard County. Rate Type / Statistical TypeEntry levelMeanExperienced Annual wage or salary $23,832 $30,638 $34,042 Hourly wage $11.46 $14.73 $16.36   I have 25+ years experience and I don't make $16/hour.  Last year w/out VR, ...

TTD - For Those Who Did Not Receive A Check
Aug 21, 2012

for those who did not receive a check, are you working today? am i a fool to work? ...

Credit Check?
Oct 17, 2012

Now that I have my certification, I am starting my job search. I applied to a medical center in a large city nearby that requires a credit check.  What does my credit history have to do with a job?  ...

Last Pay Check From Transcend
Dec 21, 2012

I have been wondering when we all see our last paycheck from Transcend/MDI.  I remember a few years back when I started working for them and they withheld pay when I was a newbie (I can't remember if it was 1 or 2 weeks).  I find it interesting that no one has mentioned when we will get that paycheck, if and or when we will be getting it.  Don't we have a right to that pay they withheld? Why hasn't anyone mentioned this with the change over to Nuance.  Probably ...