A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Check out Q email. New thing on the main page sm - mqmt

Posted: May 28, 2012

and of course can't get into mail.  Not sure what is going on now!

What is new? I don't see anything. nm - agmt

[ In Reply To ..]
x

ok that's weird. The home page had a new look sm - mqmt

[ In Reply To ..]
and I could not get into may mail. Now it is back to normal. Not sure what happened. Just expect things from them as it seems something new is happening all the time. Sorry!

Similar Messages:

I Just Saw An Ad On The Main Page For Coding By -
Sep 22, 2012

have something called "CAC",  (Computer-Assisted Coding".)  Automation aside, just the fact that M*Modal is getting it's dirtly little hands into coding doesn't bode well for the field.  ...

Came Back To Check On This And Main
Sep 04, 2013

And found I still need my hip boots on for all the cr** that's on here. Never seen a more depressing, hateful, self pitying bunch of people in my life.  ...

Check Out Posts On Main Board And MModal
Nov 14, 2014

entitled "A little help from a friend" singing the praises of Nuance and how "you will love it here" and "don't believe what you read, we're all trolls."  Trying hard to get that referral bonus! ...

Check Out Post On Main Board, "Latest Hospital To Sell Out
Nov 07, 2014

...conspiracy theorists on this one! Ha!   ...

Take A Look At The Main Page, Re "Time To Hang Up The Keyboard"
Aug 19, 2013

x ...

On MQCentral Home Page Check Out The Video
Nov 11, 2011

on youtube with Vern Davenport.  When you're on the youtube page click on the Speech Understanding Video.mov on the right and watch that video.  Say goodbye to your jobs! ...

Just Tried Email And The Community Page Is Gone! Nm
Nov 04, 2010

nm ...

Oh My Check Out The New Email
Jun 07, 2012

I thought maybe they were referring to client satisfaction or employee satisfaction.  They are referring to revenue size!  So we are supposed to be impressed that Medquist or Mmodal or whoever we are today moved up 4 spots (by gobbling up smaller companies)  while we haven't had a raise in years?  With all that revenue they can't improve sound quality or pay the employees better?  And do we really care the Nuance moved down a spot?  No.  Sometimes I j ...

Check Your Email
Mar 16, 2015

I just don't have any words to say. We have been on OT since the POD thing started and demanding more OT is just beating a dead horse. Maybe the brain trust needs to look at why we are on OT all the time instead of panicking every week. ...

Did You All Check Your Email From Corporate?
May 05, 2010

So I betcha have to be an RMT or CMT to win!  There will be 10 MT/MEE's.  I am happy that MQ included Spheris employees and their group.  That made me very happy, although I have been an MT with MQ for 20 years, I am just glad that Spheris will have their group included.  It is just well. . . ethical for MQ to do the right thing by including them.  I wonder if India is doing the same thing. ...

OTIer's Check Your Email........
Jul 02, 2012

And the pay is still not late according to contract.  Satisfied?!!! ...

Can't Check Email Either - Server Is Down - Anyone Else?
Dec 15, 2014

x ...

People In KMs Pod - Check Your Email NM
Mar 17, 2015

Check Your Email New Policy Regarding Responsiveness
Mar 15, 2013

I need time to read over again because I find so many flaws with their logic I cannot believe HR put out a new policy with such a double standard.  We are to be responsive or we can get fired but the supervisors can ignore phone calls and emails for weeks on end and that is okay?  Not to mention our "new and improved" email system is anything but reliable.  ...

When OOW, How Often Do You Check Back And Send TSM An Email When Still OOW? NM
Nov 09, 2014

xxx ...

Just Checked Email. Required To Check For Work Every
Nov 21, 2012

Only punch in when there are jobs available and then punch out.  Check every 30 minutes, rinse and repeat.  Enough is enough.  Has MModal reached a new low (if that's even possible)? ...

Time Spent Waiting, Check Email, Etc
May 15, 2015

http://callaborlawblog.com/common-california-labor-code-violations/minimum-wage/employer-average-piece-rate-employees-compensation-order-satisfy-requirements-minimum-wage-laws/ ...

Check Email. Incentive Starting Friday - Monday.
Apr 23, 2010

Why is there an incentive when there has not been that much work? ...

Smartype Line Will Not Move With The Page So When I Get To The Bottom Of The Page
Mar 09, 2011

I have a question about Smartype and I will try to make it so it is understandable:)  I bought Instant Text because I had to have some way of moving my Smartype over into Word 2007 (I had Word 2002).  I have Instant Text turned off until I learn the new platform on the new company I am with.  My problem is this, the Smartype line will not move with the page so when I get to the bottom of the page it covers up everything at the bottom and I can only manually move Smartype by scrolling back up ...

How Much To Charge Per Page And Half Page
Aug 16, 2010

I am interviewing for a job that would be three days in office and two days at home.  They requested my salary requirements, and would like to know what I would charge per page and half page for work done outside of the office.  I have never had to worry about this before, and I am not sure what to say.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  I have been an MT for four years, two in a hospital and two working from home for different doctor's offices. ...

IMEDX-This Whole Page Is About Them, Maybe They Need Their Own Page!
Dec 23, 2014

nm ...

Moved To Main
May 27, 2011

.  ...

OOW Main Acct
Feb 27, 2015

Something is seriously wrong. I am very rarely OOW on my main acct, especially on Friday nights.  Had no work in there all afternoon, now 2 reports and it looks like there are some people who are getting jobs.  Either work is very sparse or too many people are in my account flexing from earlier in the week. ...

S/l Sharp Main Carina Sm
Oct 23, 2009

Bronchoscopy procedure note - After induction of general anesthesia, the patient had an endotracheal tube placed. Normal trachea and *s/l sharp main* carina.  Normal right and left bronchial tree. ...

Mean Or Main Cubital Fossa
Feb 24, 2010

nm ...

Would One Of You Coders Go Over To The Main Board
Dec 23, 2011

There is a poster there who is posting blatantly wrong information about coding. Someone needs to post the correct information. I corrected one of the errors, but someone with more experience could probably do a better job of providing the facts. ...

Oh Wow That Whole Big Thread On The Main Board
Jan 30, 2013

Now if we could just get rid of the one below! ...

There Is A Message On The Main Board Here Sm
May 21, 2015

with a link to the Dept of Labor.  I encourage all of you to go check it out and write to them if you feel moved to do so.  Maybe if they get enough inquiries about this company, someone will take a look at them.  All I want to know, bottom line, is if they can legally do this, meaning cutting our line rate in half and our produced lines in half and then further reduction for what they deem as quality issues (which is very subjective in the best case scenario).  It would be n ...

On Main Board There Is A Thread Scaring Me
Dec 12, 2011

On the main board there is a message titled "Gotta Vent" and the following replies regarding coding have made me sick to my stomach, especially because a couple people stated seeing their coding departments wiped out by the EMR systems. Could someone shed some light on this?  I am in a coding class now and I am not feeling so hot....but be honest. Thank you!  ...

Do You Leave In Unused Main And Subheadings?
Aug 21, 2012

We recently had a new account start and the doctors often do not dictate all the main headings of the template that loads.   The hospital keeps changing their mind as to keep it unused main heading in versus take it out if not dictated.   Typically, I have always removed it if it was not dictated.  But what do most of you do?  Thanks for sharing your experience. ...