A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Check email. Incentive starting Friday - Monday. - Just great, no work for me.

Posted: Apr 23, 2010

Why is there an incentive when there has not been that much work?

Their philosophy - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
What better time to offer an incentive when there's no work? It makes them look good without risking any money. What a scam.

My region is swimming in work sm - violetsky

[ In Reply To ..]
SA Northeast has been offering OT on and off for the last 2 weeks.

My group has been approved for OT. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
That is why I can't see why they don't do some redistribution of MT's.

I believe it's because of an account - Just Sayin

[ In Reply To ..]
that came back from the ILPs that starts with *****. They're expecting a large volume of work coming back.

why did my use of the letter get banned? sm - veryveryoldMT

[ In Reply To ..]
why did my use of the letter that Just sayin actually used first and I just replied, and hers did not? I did not say anything vulgar or giving out pertinent info. Be fair across the board... That is all I am saying. I am not a troll. Just a hard working, crying frustrated employee of MQ for many many years... Geez....

Similar Messages:

Another Incentive Starting Tomorrow Check Your Emails.
Dec 17, 2009

I think I might go ahead and do this incentive!  ...

MQ Put Out The Email For Incentive Starting Tomorrow >:- O
Dec 10, 2010

to get rid of backlog??? Where?? I want some. ...

Do Y'all Think India Wants More Monday-Friday Work And Less Weekend
Jan 07, 2014

work??   Maybe that would explain the low work volume during the week.   I don't understand why this company does not have rotating weekends.   Back when I worked for Spheris, we rotated and worked a weekend once a month.   That seemed to work great.   Or - instead of forcing schedule changes, ask for volunteers or even hire part-time work just for weekends.  ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Decent MTSO To Work For As An Employee And A Monday Through Friday Schedule?
Aug 27, 2014

Can anyone recommend a decent MTSO to work for as an employee and a Monday through Friday schedule? ...

Ambulatory Starting FIESA Monday
Nov 07, 2014

We have to watch a mandatory training video on FIESA by Monday when it will start.  I haven't watched it yet.  The email said this is tied in to the new compensation plan.  Also, we are going to adjust or schedule.  Before, I had no set schedule.   What happens now if you don't get the quality standard score they require?  I know it will probably change with this new plan, but I was just wondering.   I know everyone hates it from what I read ...

Incentive Today Thru Monday DEP And Cornerstone
Mar 04, 2011

Check your MQ Central email. ...

Ugh. Incentive Period Starting. Guess It Will Be NJA For Me Soon.
Jun 29, 2012

. ...

Email On Friday
Mar 29, 2015

Did any one get an email on Friday that was a zip file and could not open it?  I have tried on 3 different computers and could not open on any of them (different operating systems and versions).  the last one said a threat was detected; however, when I check the sender it does come from Nuance.  Just wondering if anyone else got it and had problems or was able to open it.  If you could open it, did I miss anything important or that I might need to know?  Thanks!1 ...

New Incentive - Check Your E-mail
Nov 05, 2010

How nice, we get a 4 cent incentive this time to clean up the work so our ILPs can enjoy their holiday!!!!! ...

Just Got An Email That There Is An Incentive Period For Our Region.
Jul 11, 2012

But there is no work! (Checked on DQM) Plus I have had a lot of NJA for the current pay period. Plus, if my production is so bad, why is my target so high?? ...

Is There An Incentive Bonus This Weekend? Didn't Get Any Email.
Jan 14, 2011

xx ...

Oh My Check Out The New Email
Jun 07, 2012

I thought maybe they were referring to client satisfaction or employee satisfaction.  They are referring to revenue size!  So we are supposed to be impressed that Medquist or Mmodal or whoever we are today moved up 4 spots (by gobbling up smaller companies)  while we haven't had a raise in years?  With all that revenue they can't improve sound quality or pay the employees better?  And do we really care the Nuance moved down a spot?  No.  Sometimes I j ...

Check Your Email
Mar 16, 2015

I just don't have any words to say. We have been on OT since the POD thing started and demanding more OT is just beating a dead horse. Maybe the brain trust needs to look at why we are on OT all the time instead of panicking every week. ...

Did You All Check Your Email From Corporate?
May 05, 2010

So I betcha have to be an RMT or CMT to win!  There will be 10 MT/MEE's.  I am happy that MQ included Spheris employees and their group.  That made me very happy, although I have been an MT with MQ for 20 years, I am just glad that Spheris will have their group included.  It is just well. . . ethical for MQ to do the right thing by including them.  I wonder if India is doing the same thing. ...

OTIer's Check Your Email........
Jul 02, 2012

And the pay is still not late according to contract.  Satisfied?!!! ...

Can't Check Email Either - Server Is Down - Anyone Else?
Dec 15, 2014

x ...

People In KMs Pod - Check Your Email NM
Mar 17, 2015

Check Your Email New Policy Regarding Responsiveness
Mar 15, 2013

I need time to read over again because I find so many flaws with their logic I cannot believe HR put out a new policy with such a double standard.  We are to be responsive or we can get fired but the supervisors can ignore phone calls and emails for weeks on end and that is okay?  Not to mention our "new and improved" email system is anything but reliable.  ...

When OOW, How Often Do You Check Back And Send TSM An Email When Still OOW? NM
Nov 09, 2014

xxx ...

Check Out Q Email. New Thing On The Main Page Sm
May 28, 2012

and of course can't get into mail.  Not sure what is going on now! ...

Just Checked Email. Required To Check For Work Every
Nov 21, 2012

Only punch in when there are jobs available and then punch out.  Check every 30 minutes, rinse and repeat.  Enough is enough.  Has MModal reached a new low (if that's even possible)? ...

Time Spent Waiting, Check Email, Etc
May 15, 2015

http://callaborlawblog.com/common-california-labor-code-violations/minimum-wage/employer-average-piece-rate-employees-compensation-order-satisfy-requirements-minimum-wage-laws/ ...

NJA - It Must Be Monday
Jan 25, 2010

Once again I have NJA on Monday morning.  This is just the way I wanted to start off my week, not!!!   CCM says tell her and then either come back on later at NIGHT or she'll add other accounts.  I've accepted that wonderful offer before and kicked myself for doing it.  I'd rather take the time off unpaid than sit at my computer reading profiles all day long and getting half my lines in.  I'll never understand why this company can& ...

Really Bad Monday
Oct 19, 2010

Got rejection E-mail for in-house job I applied for.  Then less than 1 hour later, got rejection E-mail for a government clerk position I had applied for like 2 months ago.  Then later get E-mail with spreadsheet from supervisor with our lines, average lph, percentages, etc.  Apparently there really are people doing 200-300+ lph.  There is no way in the world they are typing the level 3 ESL and ASR nonsense that I get.  I have to listen, research, listen again with ...

I So Very Much With It Was Friday!!
Jul 14, 2011

I have had so much work this week I felt like my head was spinning from one account to the next, to the next platform and back, and then to the next platform and next acount, and all over again.  I've been working on a couple new ESL's and I literally wanted to put my head down at some points and just cry.  Listening to their rolling tongue and 100-mile-per-hour speech over and over again trying to understand what they were saying.  It was making me nuts!!  I'm ...

Monday A.m. And Again NJA!!!
Jun 18, 2012

x ...

NJA Already, Monday 6:30 A.m.
Nov 05, 2012

unbelievable ...

Last Day Was Friday
Dec 01, 2013

Best early Christmas present I could have ever given myself!  Now I can't say for sure that the new company I signed on with as an IC is going to be any better, but a girl can dream, can't she?  At any rate, it will be different and will hopefully give me a more flexible schedule so that I can work on that totally new career of upscale cat furniture.  I have not finished my prototype yet as hubby may be getting a new job too and we might be moving for this new job.  ...

This Happens Nearly Every Friday...
Dec 05, 2014

Has anyone elsed noticed that ASR sometimes "takes a break" on Fridays??? I was doing pretty good with my line count for the week, hoping to make a decent bonus tier for this last week before the new pay plan rolls out. Then, BOOM... nearly all reports are straight transcription this morning. Long op notes that I usually edit this time each day (and can get a very good LPH) I now have to type out. Bye bye bonus. ...

Friday, Oh Friday
May 22, 2015