A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

When filling in a marker, any way to stop that first word from - capitalizing? TIA nm

Posted: Nov 17, 2012

x

hit F2 - Drone

[ In Reply To ..]
F2 will toggle auto cap on and off for you. When you want to switch back to auto cap, hit F2 again.

Similar Messages:

Word Game On Comedy Stop Board
Dec 02, 2011

let's have some fun writing a song! ...

Does Anyone Know What A <non-s> Marker Is??
Sep 28, 2010

Have not seen them before today and I was just wondering.  I think they stand for nonsense.... ...

Skip Marker
Feb 16, 2010

what is causing my skip marker to stay in the report after the ADT info is skip marked.  ...

Has Anyone Encountered </non-s/> Marker
Sep 16, 2010

in DQS 6.1. Seems to be wherever the dictator pauses or says mmm. Do we leave it there or what. ...

QA Marker Vent
Nov 02, 2010

Had a report with 4 QA markers -- anything over 2 markers has to be sent to QA.  Once again, they couldn't hear it either and sent it with 4 markers.  It probably sent me over the 5% submission rate, and I will get docked for it.  Why can't QA get docked 1.5 cpl and me 1.5 cpl since NEITHER ONE OF US COULD HEAR IT????? ...

For Cancer Marker: Is It CA15-3 Or CA 15-3 ??
Aug 26, 2010

:) ...

Whatever Happened To The Redundant Marker?
Sep 05, 2010

xx ...

Tumor Marker Question
Nov 14, 2012

Dictated "CEA was elevated at 29, CA 15.3 at 1938, and CA 27.29 was elevated at the outset at 2243." My questions are regarding the CA 15.3 of "1938" and the CA 27.29 of "2243." Should they be "19.38" and "22.43" or "1938" and "2243"? When I'm googling the reference ranges for CA 15.3, a value of 19.38 doesn't seem to be elevated; neither does a value of 22.43 for CA 27.29. But.. 1938 and 2243 seem awfully high. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks!!! ...

Spacing After Q/A Marker Period.
Jun 17, 2015

Don't want to call support if I don't have to -- does someone know how I can make the period after a Q/A marker stay put when I key in spaces?  Right now, it moves along putting the spaces in front of the period.  Growl!!! ...

To QA: I Got A Comment Back Stating To Place The QA Marker
Jan 04, 2010

I always thought I had been doing that, but I got this message more than once, so I'd like to see if any QA here can clarify this.  CCM has no idea what she means ????  I always understood to place the QA marker right where I hear the blank and that is what I thought I was doing.  Any suggestions or comments as to what could be happening?  I don't want to make the QA's job any more difficult than it already is.....  TIA..... ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site With Cancer Tumor Marker Information?
Mar 26, 2010

I am starting to type quite a few cancer reports, and there are so many tumor markers for the various types of cancer. I probably should invest in a new Stedman's Oncology but don't have the extra $$ right now. Does anyone know a site that might help me figure these out? On web sites i've found, there doesn't seem to be much consistency in putting in hyphens (like CA25, CA 125, CA-125, etc.). ...

FILLING OUT JOB APPLICATIONS
Oct 05, 2010

When you are applying on line for a position for employment, what do you put for business references.   This job wants three business references.  I do not want my current job to know I am looking.  Working at home I do not have many business references.  ...

SS And Filling Out Demos Etc
Jan 08, 2012

For those of you waiting to know just how bad you will be taken at SS regarding all the time spent filling in demos and other "stuff." Number of keystrokes on 22 different jobs that count NOT towards your line count and this is generous as there were many more keystrokes that didn't count that weren't included in the numbers below…  Job 1:  28 Job 2:  27+ Job 3:  41 Job 4:  40 Job 5:  39 Job 6:  38 Job 7:  39 Job 8:  52 Job ...

Filling In Demographics And All The
Oct 03, 2012

Exactly - Agreed Posted: Oct 2nd, 2012 - 10:39 pm In Reply to: FYI - Anonymousno one inhouse or outhouse pays for filling in demographics and it is quite plainly wrong when paid on a production basis - at least in America. We are not indentured servants but are heading there - if not already there - by working without being paid for all characters transcribed including demographics. The MTSOs just don't want to expend the money or effort to adjust the technology to count everything they ha ...

Filling In Tables
Oct 30, 2012

We have a couple of doctors who do complicated tables in some of their reports. It's a real production killer!!! ...

Question About Filling Out Applications
Feb 01, 2010

I am starting to apply for other jobs (not MT after 35 years).  When filling out my current employer I always put NJ as the address of the company, but should I put my current supervisor's name in as a contact or should they contact the main office?  I really don't want my supe to know I'm looking for another job yet.  TIA. ...

FILLING THE GAP W/ Other Forms Of Transcription
Nov 17, 2011

Wondering if anyone out there has ever thought of filling the gap by moving into other forms of transcription... As EMR increases, pay dwindles and opportunities for traditional transcription diminish, I'm thinking that it might be wise to broaden my scope a bit. I've thought about court reporting (as a broad spectrum...not just actually in the court room) and other forms of transcription other than within the medical community. Does anyone have any ideas or experience with this or oth ...

Who Is Filling Out These Surveys?? I Don't Care About
Apr 17, 2013

buddying up with MTs or collaborating with bosses... KEEP MY WORK IN THE U.S.!!  That's what I care about. ...

Filling In Forms. How To Charge?
Dec 23, 2014

A doctor wants me to do PFTs from a premade template he created.  It is about a page long.  It would involve typing the clinical history (2 lines or so) and filling in a lot of blanks.  He does not want to pay my line rate that I get for typing his office notes, but wants me to give him a flat charge per report that is much less than what I would get for typing dictation.  Any advice on what I should price this at? ...

Has Anyone Ever Called The IRS Directly To Get Help Filling Out A Form
Apr 03, 2012

This is now my third day trying to fill out form 4562.  Since it's just a computer I bought you would think it would be easy.  No, I have to fill out a worksheet, read some pub, enter the figure from line 29 (which I'm only on line 7, but I can't complete line 29 because I haven't completed line first part of the form).  Line 1 I enter the real property, line 4 I enter the real property put in place (which evidently my understanding are two different things, ot ...

LVEF 60% Filling Pressure Probably Elevated.
May 22, 2012

I am really not good with matters of the heart (you know what I mean!) should it be: LVEF 60%, filling pressure probably elevated. or LVEF 60% filling pressure, probably elevated. I am thinking it is the first one. ...

Please, MME, Use Your Brain When Correcting/filling In Blanks.
Dec 18, 2012

There has to be a fine line between vertabatim and what is transcribed. :- Blanks are sometimes left for a reason, and anyone with the knowledge they should have to do QA should know when the value and/or unit of measurement is impossible. The measurement unit the doctor dictated, probably by mistake, was impossible. If that value was so, that duct would have been half the height of the patient. Although, the doctor was ESL, so he may not have known the difference anyway. At least I know ...

I Hope Every Single One Of You Is Filling Out The Survey
Dec 20, 2012

I've seen some people saying it's just clicking on boxes, but there are 3 comment sections where you can write whatever you want!  We all spend a lot of time complaining here, and we should all take the opportunity to complain there too.  Let them have it!  About our jobs going to India, about constant NJA or mandatory overtime, benefits, crappy wages, the last town hall meeting............ whatever you complain about here you need to put on that survey. I kno ...

When Filling Out A Remedy Ticket Do You Subtract
Feb 05, 2014

that 6 minutes of manual available time from your total hours left on your shift?  My shift is over and not 1 single job came up.  So many stupid steps we have to take when they do not provide us with work!!!! ...

Qa, Are You Paid For Additions To A Report? Like Filling
Apr 16, 2014

unless you KNOW for sure.  Dont assume N is doing anything to profit you that they dont need to do.  Dont assume they have your best interest at heart.  ANd DONT beleive you TL if she quickly ansers you with sure, you get paid for everything.  Dont believe anything you can verify with your own eyeballs. MM does not paid for any additions to a report.  Say they cant count lines on a report after the first time they do it with the job submitted by the MT.  Yeah, like ...

The Person Filling In The TSM Stated OT Was Available Today And Tomorrow.
Nov 14, 2014

We I saw the backlog numbers, I could not believe it! We have had OT on Friday and Saturday a lot, but not with numbers so low. Figured I would run out of work, so I started my shift (second) early in an effort to have work. Well, work must be mighty slim, as I am now in the cesspool, and 1 facility has amongst the worst audio ever. Still in the process of getting out of here! ...

Exit Survey, Is It Mandatory, Even Worth Filling Out? They Don't Care. NM.
Dec 21, 2014

xx ...

In Filling Out Paperwork For SoftScript, I Note I Have To Give Them Permission To Check My Driving
Sep 24, 2010

record.  That's a new one on me.  I work at home and no driving is involved, so why would they care?  It's bad enough companies routinely check credit scores, now this.  More and more it feels an invasion of privacy, and if I am using my own equipment in my own home, why would anyone care if my credit sucks or if I am a horrific drive?  Oh well ... ...

Let's Please Stop It!
Nov 28, 2009

The conference calls are over,  the paperwork will soon be sent in, and rumors have been put to rest, at least I think they have been.  I am encouraged because D seems to be more at the helm than I thought she was going to be.  She answered a question yesterday which made things more clear about the rate cut.  I said a long time ago that 10 or 11 cpl was not going to fly forever.  You charge only what the market can bear, and in this economy it cannot handle those rates. ...

When Are They Going To Stop Messing With
Feb 10, 2010

MQ has made big changes to my primary account.  Now things are all messed up and because of it, we have to re-enter redundant information in the ADT screen.  For example, it says ADT Attending and ADT Admitting with the doc's names.  Those aren't carrying over to the report now, for some reason, so we have to re-enter those docs names in the additional ADT field under attending and admitting.  Also, all of the reference repository stuff is gone.  It now says th ...