A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone encountered marker - notsonew

Posted: Sep 16, 2010

in DQS 6.1. Seems to be wherever the dictator pauses or says mmm. Do we leave it there or what.

I meant so say non-s marker - notsonew

[ In Reply To ..]
it appears whenever there is a pause in speech

check your settings - NJA Queen

[ In Reply To ..]
Tools, Options, Speech Recognition. Under tags only the bottom 2 should be checked (redundant and skipped). If the non speech is checked then you are getting those non-s marker.

Thank you so much for this tip - notsonew

[ In Reply To ..]
Went in and fixed it

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Know What A <non-s> Marker Is??
Sep 28, 2010

Have not seen them before today and I was just wondering.  I think they stand for nonsense.... ...

Skip Marker
Feb 16, 2010

what is causing my skip marker to stay in the report after the ADT info is skip marked.  ...

QA Marker Vent
Nov 02, 2010

Had a report with 4 QA markers -- anything over 2 markers has to be sent to QA.  Once again, they couldn't hear it either and sent it with 4 markers.  It probably sent me over the 5% submission rate, and I will get docked for it.  Why can't QA get docked 1.5 cpl and me 1.5 cpl since NEITHER ONE OF US COULD HEAR IT????? ...

For Cancer Marker: Is It CA15-3 Or CA 15-3 ??
Aug 26, 2010

:) ...

Whatever Happened To The Redundant Marker?
Sep 05, 2010

xx ...

Tumor Marker Question
Nov 14, 2012

Dictated "CEA was elevated at 29, CA 15.3 at 1938, and CA 27.29 was elevated at the outset at 2243." My questions are regarding the CA 15.3 of "1938" and the CA 27.29 of "2243." Should they be "19.38" and "22.43" or "1938" and "2243"? When I'm googling the reference ranges for CA 15.3, a value of 19.38 doesn't seem to be elevated; neither does a value of 22.43 for CA 27.29. But.. 1938 and 2243 seem awfully high. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks!!! ...

Spacing After Q/A Marker Period.
Jun 17, 2015

Don't want to call support if I don't have to -- does someone know how I can make the period after a Q/A marker stay put when I key in spaces?  Right now, it moves along putting the spaces in front of the period.  Growl!!! ...

When Filling In A Marker, Any Way To Stop That First Word From
Nov 17, 2012

x ...

To QA: I Got A Comment Back Stating To Place The QA Marker
Jan 04, 2010

I always thought I had been doing that, but I got this message more than once, so I'd like to see if any QA here can clarify this.  CCM has no idea what she means ????  I always understood to place the QA marker right where I hear the blank and that is what I thought I was doing.  Any suggestions or comments as to what could be happening?  I don't want to make the QA's job any more difficult than it already is.....  TIA..... ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site With Cancer Tumor Marker Information?
Mar 26, 2010

I am starting to type quite a few cancer reports, and there are so many tumor markers for the various types of cancer. I probably should invest in a new Stedman's Oncology but don't have the extra $$ right now. Does anyone know a site that might help me figure these out? On web sites i've found, there doesn't seem to be much consistency in putting in hyphens (like CA25, CA 125, CA-125, etc.). ...