A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Spacing After Q/A Marker Period. - Tired MT

Posted: Jun 17, 2015

Don't want to call support if I don't have to -- does someone know how I can make the period after a Q/A marker stay put when I key in spaces?  Right now, it moves along putting the spaces in front of the period.  Growl!!!

Currently there is no fix for that. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It is one of the bugs IT has been working on since starting Fluency, like the dictator names with the dollar signs. I don't think we will a fix for that anytime soon.

Thanks. - Tired MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I contacted support and he told me to contact my supervisor. Go figure!

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Know What A <non-s> Marker Is??
Sep 28, 2010

Have not seen them before today and I was just wondering.  I think they stand for nonsense.... ...

Skip Marker
Feb 16, 2010

what is causing my skip marker to stay in the report after the ADT info is skip marked.  ...

Has Anyone Encountered </non-s/> Marker
Sep 16, 2010

in DQS 6.1. Seems to be wherever the dictator pauses or says mmm. Do we leave it there or what. ...

QA Marker Vent
Nov 02, 2010

Had a report with 4 QA markers -- anything over 2 markers has to be sent to QA.  Once again, they couldn't hear it either and sent it with 4 markers.  It probably sent me over the 5% submission rate, and I will get docked for it.  Why can't QA get docked 1.5 cpl and me 1.5 cpl since NEITHER ONE OF US COULD HEAR IT????? ...

For Cancer Marker: Is It CA15-3 Or CA 15-3 ??
Aug 26, 2010

:) ...

Whatever Happened To The Redundant Marker?
Sep 05, 2010

xx ...

Tumor Marker Question
Nov 14, 2012

Dictated "CEA was elevated at 29, CA 15.3 at 1938, and CA 27.29 was elevated at the outset at 2243." My questions are regarding the CA 15.3 of "1938" and the CA 27.29 of "2243." Should they be "19.38" and "22.43" or "1938" and "2243"? When I'm googling the reference ranges for CA 15.3, a value of 19.38 doesn't seem to be elevated; neither does a value of 22.43 for CA 27.29. But.. 1938 and 2243 seem awfully high. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks!!! ...

When Filling In A Marker, Any Way To Stop That First Word From
Nov 17, 2012

x ...

To QA: I Got A Comment Back Stating To Place The QA Marker
Jan 04, 2010

I always thought I had been doing that, but I got this message more than once, so I'd like to see if any QA here can clarify this.  CCM has no idea what she means ????  I always understood to place the QA marker right where I hear the blank and that is what I thought I was doing.  Any suggestions or comments as to what could be happening?  I don't want to make the QA's job any more difficult than it already is.....  TIA..... ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site With Cancer Tumor Marker Information?
Mar 26, 2010

I am starting to type quite a few cancer reports, and there are so many tumor markers for the various types of cancer. I probably should invest in a new Stedman's Oncology but don't have the extra $$ right now. Does anyone know a site that might help me figure these out? On web sites i've found, there doesn't seem to be much consistency in putting in hyphens (like CA25, CA 125, CA-125, etc.). ...

Help - ASR Spacing
Dec 23, 2010

I just got an unfamiliar account.  The ASR is only showing 1 space after periods.  Am I supposed to leave it or add a space.  One space is a rip-off! ...

Spacing
Jul 27, 2011

I got assigned a new account this week - great - first week of cut in pay and now I have to deal with this yet too.  I noticed someone was reading my reports today - I don't know if it was a routine audit or just because I'm new to it - whatever - the QA person made just an FYI, very nicely, that Medquist wanted 2 spaces after a period.  I was under the impression that it got changed on the back end when it got sent on to the hospital somehow and it didn't matter.  Why then on ...

Sentence Spacing
Nov 19, 2009

HI, I need to know if there are supposed to be 2 spaces between sentences. I was always taught in word there was one. I need to know because I edit. ...

Help? ASR Spacing After Periods?
Oct 21, 2011

I have always double spaced my reports when I transcribed unless the client profile told me otherwise.  I have noticed most of my ASR reports are single spaced and some are double, even on the same client.  What is the standard for spacing regarding ASR?  Thanks guys!  I couldn't get any email back on what is what! ...

Spacing Issue
Jun 04, 2013

I'm having a problem when I use templates over and over, cutting and pasting. It's creating extra spaces in the documents. Has anyone else ever had this issue? ...

Spacing..anyone Else Having This Problem
Jul 07, 2014

A lot of times when I use and expansion at the end of a line, it automatically will pull the expansion and sometimes several words before it down to the next line..Makes the spacing look terrible on my end, wondering if it fixes itself in the upload. I have checked my expansions and there are no spaces or anything in there that I can see that would cause this. ...

Help! How Do I Fix The Line Spacing In The Report? N/m
Feb 02, 2010

xxx ...

Cardia Spacing? - In The Knee
Feb 27, 2010

I'm working on x-rays and this doc keeps repeating the same word the same way.  It's in regards to the knee and he says - Cardia spacing well maintained.  I cannot find that anywhere.    Has anyone ever heard of it? ...

Is Everyone Else's MQ ASR End-of-sentence Spacing 1 Space
Jun 29, 2011

after the period or 2 spaces? The accounts I do have only 1 space after the period rather than the usual 2 spaces. I notice that on the final patient copy there are 2 spaces after the period. Makes me suspicious of possible line count manipulation. I am sure that I am probably losing a lot of money over time not getting paid for that space. ...

Line Spacing In Word 7
Nov 22, 2013

I have not typed in Word 7 in several months.   I have a job now and when I type in Word I get a space and a half when I hit enter.  I have changed the paragraph to single, removed lines before and after paragraph, but it still does that.   Any advice?? ...

OK This Spacing After The Periods Is Getting To Be A Pain
Feb 25, 2014

I would just leave it as is,,but there is no continuity within the reports, sometimes 1 sometimes 2. Same with colons. Now I have to check every single period, if it is at a margin, it is a real pain. This is why I firmly believe we are sll editing some foreigners work on a regular basis. I never too the editor test, I want no part of it. ...

Questions About Automatic Spacing Settings
Nov 02, 2014

Clicking on link below shows you how to easily change automatic spacing settings from 1  to 2 spaces after a period and reverse when you have different requirements for different accounts. ...

What Is The Keyboard Short Cut To Use When The Spacing Goes All Wonky?
Jun 17, 2015

nm ...

Microsoft Word 2007 - Double Spacing Issue
Mar 04, 2010

I hope I have this on the right board.  I have a test to take in Microsoft word and it's "double spacing" and I can't see how to get it to single space.  Anyone know how???  Thanks in advance everyone. ...

Word 2010 Character Spacing Problem Question. . .
Apr 17, 2011

I now have a new computer and I am using Word 2010 to send files to the lady I work for, where I previously used Word 2003 - she says when she receives my files now the spacing between words is a lot, not normal, when it looks totally normal on my end, I don't know how to fix this, may have to go back to using the old computer and Word 2003, but that makes no sense.  Anyone know how to fix this? ...

Instant Text - Auto Spacing Quit Working
Dec 22, 2014

I've tried shutting down.  It works here,  but not with Word.  Can anyone help?  Of course,  I need to actually do typing today when I normally just QA.... Thanks.   ...

PTO Per Pay Period
Dec 09, 2011

Just got off the utilipro site and can't seem to see where it is listed the # of hours of PTO I get per paycheck.  I am a FT employee and have been with the company 6 years already, but I can't find this info.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Period Or No Period
Jan 03, 2013

Hi.  I know I am going to get ripped for these questions.  However, I have not transcribed in a while and I cannot remember if mg, mcg should be mg., mcg.  Can someone help me update myself.  Thanks Carol.  Also, since I am asking, for postoperative diagnosis do you type " same "or do you type out what the preop was?  I would appreciate any help as there are so many different ways to transcribe it and sometimes clients have preferences.  Thanks Carol. ...

End Of Pay Period . . .
Jan 20, 2013

and I'm a little concerned.  My supervisor religiously sends out an email reminding people to approve their timecards, and this time - nothing.  I've put in the last of my PTO to cover all the hours I missed this week due to NJA (which is basically a failure of management to staff accounts correctly), and she still hasn't approved it.  She usually has by this time.  My concern is that MModal is going to start pulling stunts like some of these other c ...

End Of Pay Period
Jan 30, 2013

This is to those MTs who do next to nothing for most of the pay period and then the last 2 days decide to make up all of their lines.  It really screws those of who show up every day and work our full day.  I've spent more time hitting the "get next job" today than I've transcribed lines.  I looked back at the last 5 pay periods and every single one of them on the last 2 days of the pay, I was barely able to make my lines. If you're going to be a slacker then just ...