A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Exit survey, is it mandatory, even worth filling out? They don't care. NM. - last day soon

Posted: Dec 21, 2014

xx

I don't do them. If they wanted my opinion, - they wouldve asked when I worked there!

[ In Reply To ..]

How can it be mandatory? If you're quitting what are they gonna do? Write you up? - Fire you? Doubt its mandatory.

[ In Reply To ..]

Good point. Didn't think of that. Guess I've been dumbed down by Nuance culture. LOL NM - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
nnnn

I am no longer with Nuance. For my exit interview, I chose to do the - ExNuancerAmen

[ In Reply To ..]
phone interview rather than the on-line interview. I was prepared with a written list of things I wanted to discuss, including quotes from emails from TSM and COM. The HR person was very receptive to everything I had to say, asking me to stay with Nuance (which I declined), and told me I was welcome back any time if things didn't work out for me at my new job. About 2-3 weeks after I left, my COM was demoted to TSM. Hmmm....Coincidence? I choose to think they actually listened to what I had to say.

Similar Messages:

Exit Interview / Survey
Jul 07, 2012

A couple of days ago I received a phone call that I guess was an exit interview/survey. They asked questions on very specific subjects, which led me to believe the company knows where it's failing. The questions were multiple choice (satisfied, dissatisfied, etc.), and asked specifically about CCM communication, benefits/PTO, line count with straight typing vs VR, and if there were any issues considered to be unethical or illegal. For what good it did, I did let them know how dissatisfie ...

I Hope Every Single One Of You Is Filling Out The Survey
Dec 20, 2012

I've seen some people saying it's just clicking on boxes, but there are 3 comment sections where you can write whatever you want!  We all spend a lot of time complaining here, and we should all take the opportunity to complain there too.  Let them have it!  About our jobs going to India, about constant NJA or mandatory overtime, benefits, crappy wages, the last town hall meeting............ whatever you complain about here you need to put on that survey. I kno ...

Who Is Filling Out These Surveys?? I Don't Care About
Apr 17, 2013

buddying up with MTs or collaborating with bosses... KEEP MY WORK IN THE U.S.!!  That's what I care about. ...

WebmedX'ers, Is The Newest Survey About Best In Healthcare Mandatory?
Aug 02, 2010

nm ...

Exit Rider?
Dec 06, 2009

This man has epididymitis.  It sounds like the doctor says s/l "exit rider is applied or supplied"?     Does that ring a bell?    TIA :) ...

Exit Strategy
Nov 26, 2013

I've pursued this line of work more out of obligation rather than choice. I know where the wind is blowing, so I'm going back to school for my Associate of Applied Science. But I'll have to juggle work and school for 2 years. I currently work an "Indian QA" company. I had a rocky start, such that I had considered quitting and I take my chances with another company. I wisely stuck with them (after advice from this very board), and it's a good thing I did, because the seemin ...

Do They Actually Do Exit Interviews?
Apr 07, 2015

I was reading in the employee handbook where it says that like to do exit interviews when an employee voluntarily terminates employment. Do they actually do that? ...

Exit Foraminal Or Extraforaminal?
Oct 01, 2010

MRI of the lumbar spine.  Sounds like "exit foraminal" or "extraforaminal" effacement.  I can't tell which he is saying.  ...

Had My Exit Interview Today
Aug 05, 2013

Had my exit interview today and was BRUTALLY honest.  I would like to think I helped the rest of ya all still in this business, but probably not.  I explained in very frank words that twice working for Medqust/M Modal was two times too many.  On the question of how M Modal can maintain a low turnaround in employees and make working with them better, I went with STOP off-shoring all the work, STOP the NJA, STOP the threats of firing with a failed audit.  Keeping the work in the US will solve ...

Why Bother With Exit Interviews
Dec 06, 2013

when all they have to do is read this board to find out why MTs are leaving?  Not that I expect any logical actions from them but since they are paying an outside company to do the interviews, this is an added expense.   ...

Imedx Exit Interview
Mar 28, 2015

For any TT/Imedx-ers that have either resigned or were laid off, did Imedx contact you for an exit interview?  Thank You! ...

Another Sad Option For Medical Care Is Charity Care. Work With The People
Nov 06, 2014

...bills. Most Saint hospitals and others actually operate as non-profits, and for what they are screwing us over in taxes unpaid, they can afford to help out folks with their bills and still give their CEOs generous stock options and obscene salaries! But, you have to ask for this after your visit, treatment, x-ray, or ER visit. ASK for help if you need it. It is not our fault that suits are in charge of medical care in this country.  ...

Exit Interview Phone Call Today
Aug 06, 2012

I left MM a few weeks ago and today got a call. They asked lots of questions about how satisfied or unsatisfied I was with MM and I answered them all as honestly as I could. When they asked if I thought any of their practices were illegal or unethical...I told them that hiring people to work for you and then expecting them to use their PTO or go without pay when there was not enough work was extremely unethical. Especially when you have many MTs with NJA daily and others with mandatory OT someti ...

FILLING OUT JOB APPLICATIONS
Oct 05, 2010

When you are applying on line for a position for employment, what do you put for business references.   This job wants three business references.  I do not want my current job to know I am looking.  Working at home I do not have many business references.  ...

SS And Filling Out Demos Etc
Jan 08, 2012

For those of you waiting to know just how bad you will be taken at SS regarding all the time spent filling in demos and other "stuff." Number of keystrokes on 22 different jobs that count NOT towards your line count and this is generous as there were many more keystrokes that didn't count that weren't included in the numbers below…  Job 1:  28 Job 2:  27+ Job 3:  41 Job 4:  40 Job 5:  39 Job 6:  38 Job 7:  39 Job 8:  52 Job ...

Filling In Demographics And All The
Oct 03, 2012

Exactly - Agreed Posted: Oct 2nd, 2012 - 10:39 pm In Reply to: FYI - Anonymousno one inhouse or outhouse pays for filling in demographics and it is quite plainly wrong when paid on a production basis - at least in America. We are not indentured servants but are heading there - if not already there - by working without being paid for all characters transcribed including demographics. The MTSOs just don't want to expend the money or effort to adjust the technology to count everything they ha ...

Filling In Tables
Oct 30, 2012

We have a couple of doctors who do complicated tables in some of their reports. It's a real production killer!!! ...

Question About Filling Out Applications
Feb 01, 2010

I am starting to apply for other jobs (not MT after 35 years).  When filling out my current employer I always put NJ as the address of the company, but should I put my current supervisor's name in as a contact or should they contact the main office?  I really don't want my supe to know I'm looking for another job yet.  TIA. ...

FILLING THE GAP W/ Other Forms Of Transcription
Nov 17, 2011

Wondering if anyone out there has ever thought of filling the gap by moving into other forms of transcription... As EMR increases, pay dwindles and opportunities for traditional transcription diminish, I'm thinking that it might be wise to broaden my scope a bit. I've thought about court reporting (as a broad spectrum...not just actually in the court room) and other forms of transcription other than within the medical community. Does anyone have any ideas or experience with this or oth ...

Filling In Forms. How To Charge?
Dec 23, 2014

A doctor wants me to do PFTs from a premade template he created.  It is about a page long.  It would involve typing the clinical history (2 lines or so) and filling in a lot of blanks.  He does not want to pay my line rate that I get for typing his office notes, but wants me to give him a flat charge per report that is much less than what I would get for typing dictation.  Any advice on what I should price this at? ...

Has Anyone Ever Called The IRS Directly To Get Help Filling Out A Form
Apr 03, 2012

This is now my third day trying to fill out form 4562.  Since it's just a computer I bought you would think it would be easy.  No, I have to fill out a worksheet, read some pub, enter the figure from line 29 (which I'm only on line 7, but I can't complete line 29 because I haven't completed line first part of the form).  Line 1 I enter the real property, line 4 I enter the real property put in place (which evidently my understanding are two different things, ot ...

LVEF 60% Filling Pressure Probably Elevated.
May 22, 2012

I am really not good with matters of the heart (you know what I mean!) should it be: LVEF 60%, filling pressure probably elevated. or LVEF 60% filling pressure, probably elevated. I am thinking it is the first one. ...

When Filling In A Marker, Any Way To Stop That First Word From
Nov 17, 2012

x ...

Please, MME, Use Your Brain When Correcting/filling In Blanks.
Dec 18, 2012

There has to be a fine line between vertabatim and what is transcribed. :- Blanks are sometimes left for a reason, and anyone with the knowledge they should have to do QA should know when the value and/or unit of measurement is impossible. The measurement unit the doctor dictated, probably by mistake, was impossible. If that value was so, that duct would have been half the height of the patient. Although, the doctor was ESL, so he may not have known the difference anyway. At least I know ...

When Filling Out A Remedy Ticket Do You Subtract
Feb 05, 2014

that 6 minutes of manual available time from your total hours left on your shift?  My shift is over and not 1 single job came up.  So many stupid steps we have to take when they do not provide us with work!!!! ...

Qa, Are You Paid For Additions To A Report? Like Filling
Apr 16, 2014

unless you KNOW for sure.  Dont assume N is doing anything to profit you that they dont need to do.  Dont assume they have your best interest at heart.  ANd DONT beleive you TL if she quickly ansers you with sure, you get paid for everything.  Dont believe anything you can verify with your own eyeballs. MM does not paid for any additions to a report.  Say they cant count lines on a report after the first time they do it with the job submitted by the MT.  Yeah, like ...

The Person Filling In The TSM Stated OT Was Available Today And Tomorrow.
Nov 14, 2014

We I saw the backlog numbers, I could not believe it! We have had OT on Friday and Saturday a lot, but not with numbers so low. Figured I would run out of work, so I started my shift (second) early in an effort to have work. Well, work must be mighty slim, as I am now in the cesspool, and 1 facility has amongst the worst audio ever. Still in the process of getting out of here! ...

In Filling Out Paperwork For SoftScript, I Note I Have To Give Them Permission To Check My Driving
Sep 24, 2010

record.  That's a new one on me.  I work at home and no driving is involved, so why would they care?  It's bad enough companies routinely check credit scores, now this.  More and more it feels an invasion of privacy, and if I am using my own equipment in my own home, why would anyone care if my credit sucks or if I am a horrific drive?  Oh well ... ...

It Was A Pleasure To Assist In Ms. **Thomas's Care Or Ms. Thomas' Care". This Gets M
Dec 15, 2009

x ...

Medquist's "exit And Disposal" Plan
May 30, 2010

I found this on Medquist's latest quarterly financial report. It's pretty self-explanatory, although I think it is probably for the suits, as we MT/MEs don't get any severance pay. But it gets me that they can nonchalantly say that the employees who are about to be "disposed" of aren't even aware of it.     http://www.dailyfinance.com/headlines/medquist-inc/medq/nas?tab=0   2009 Restructuring Plan      During the third and fourth ...