A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Word game on Comedy Stop board - On the 1st day of Medquist my true love gave to me

Posted: Dec 02, 2011

let's have some fun writing a song!

A dead bird in a burned out tree. - n

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Re: Comedy Stop
Jul 05, 2012

I really hope this doesn't get redirected. I meant to put it on the Main Board. I want to send out a request for more VR and dictation funnies. MTStars has gotten so depressing lately, and I could really use some laughs. ...

Should Be On The Comedy Board But...
Aug 10, 2010

I tried to post this to the comedy board but I was unable to view the board afterwards.  I am a Q employee and I was too tired to fight with the board so I am posting it here.  Most of us work for the evil Q so we could use the laugh.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaruNs_7okY ...

My Drink Game Word Was 'driving'
Oct 15, 2012

When Filling In A Marker, Any Way To Stop That First Word From
Nov 17, 2012

x ...

Word Board
Jan 24, 2013

interrupted brooking chromic sutures for stoma   ...

Why Do You Think The Word Board Is So Slow?
Nov 29, 2011

.. ...

Opinion About Word Board
May 15, 2013

Just my opinion, but it seems that this word board has gone downhill in a big way. I have been in the business for over 25 years, the last several of which I have very much enjoyed participating on this board. Unfortunately, I very rarely do so anymore, as it seems that the participants are often rude, arrogant, and sometimes downright nasty to the posters. Everyone seems to be so hung up as to whether the poster is a student or "testing" - or maybe the poster didn't provide enough infor ...

A Bit Of Comedy For A Bad Day At The Office
Oct 08, 2010

I will be placing this on the comedy board also, but since we at the evil Q have had such a bad day, I thought I would post it here also.  Enjoy the laughs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkN1LcuMoJw ...

Put Something Funny On The Comedy Page
Jun 05, 2014

Take a break, head over, and get a giggle. ...

Read Ad And Sad, Really Sad. This Is About Transcription Company Posting But Could Be On The Comedy
Oct 27, 2009

I noticed here a person asking how to get a job in this occupation and they listed where they had finished school. It was online so thought I would take a look. The ad said most finished in 4-6 months and you might have to go even less time if you are a CNP or the like. Get this, said transcription unusual in that many companies provide FULL benefits including paid vacations, sick leave, health insurance, retirement fundus and sign on bonuses for-  dahdah  INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS. ...

Not Playing This Game
Mar 16, 2010

I've been reading all the posts on here, I have read the emails from Medquist. I don't do this job for fun.  I do it to get paid.  If I have to spend all my time looking up old reports and trying to figure out what this doctor mumbled or that one said when his head was underwater, my line counts will go down...meaning less pay. And yet if I send blanks to the client that get audited and THEY think I could have found the information, I go back on 100% QA... hence less pay. ...

Getting Back In The Game?
Jun 13, 2010

So, I'm thinking of getting back into MT.  Lots of reasons to do so, but its been around 5 years, and I'm worried there are all kinds of meds, equipment, and changes that I'll feel lost and overwhelmed - again. Opinions? ...

The Blame Game
Oct 03, 2013

Nuance is all about selling their voice wreakognition product.  They will never take the blame for any and all of its failures, instead they will shift it to the MLS.  They decieve their clients leading them to believe that their software delivers quality at 99% to 100% accuracy.    Clients you hear that:  All aboard you ship of fools!     ...

MM's Game Plan?
Apr 16, 2014

To get as many new transcription clients as possible, then sell them all on their Fluency One product, thereby doing away with the old fashioned back end transcription altogether. I mean, it really says something when your employer has developed a software program that can eliminate your job. ...

FISH GAME
May 19, 2014

I don't get the scavenger hunt.  Are we supposed to name the five places on the fish where the headphones are? ...

What's The MT Game Today?
May 21, 2014

Anyone hear anything from HR today? ...

Transcend's Football Game
Sep 25, 2010

Is anyone else sick of reading the "football" updates?  How much time do you think they spend coming up with these motivational emails?  Seriously.  These things only motivate me to get my minimum lines in as quickly as possible so I can get off the system and away from these emails.  Reading their updates is like trying to listen to a football game on the radio.  I have to wonder what their ulterior motive is as to why they want the system emptied by 09/30.  Are w ...

Tired Of The Out Of Work Game
Jun 14, 2012

out of work, out of work, then at end of my shift, hey there's work and I'm expected to do it.  don't know how these companies get away with it, I only know if I don't do it, it's only going to hurt my paycheck and not theirs.  I'm exhausted. ...

Quit Watching The Game
Jan 19, 2014

That drives me crazy!!! Long pause .....Manning....Denver.......blah blah ...

What? No Fun MT Week Game Today?
May 20, 2014

I don't know why I bother but just wondered if anyone is playing Nuance games.  Not the everyday games but the MT week games. I have not entered previously since I am too busy with Nuance everyday games meant to defeat US MTs. ...

Low Work - Watch And Wait Game
May 05, 2013

Hey MTs: So concerned about my job, been a transcriber 30 years and now work is being taken by Epic and Dragon plus an outsource company at my hospital.  Should the transcribers be looking for other jobs ?  We are not told much from the "higher authorities" of what is going to happen, unless maybe they don't know yet.  Any input out there ? ...

Where Is The Email With Yesterday's Game Winners???
May 21, 2014

I actually played that one. lol ...

How About A Game Called MTSO Monopoly?
Aug 04, 2014

As fast as Nuance, M-Modal, and iMedX are buying up companies, someone should create a board game called MTSO Monopoly.  They can make little MT figures as game pieces, since we're the pawns in all of this! ...

New Game Lets Play Guess The ASR
May 24, 2015

Patient female with flattened Amy a "Patient came in with anemia." so very close ASR, so very close ...

Activity Is So Slow On The "Word Help" Board -
Nov 19, 2011

On MRI, Tissue Stranding Around The "comedy Myo Carta Lee" Bilaterally.
Oct 18, 2010

there is slight interval increase in the size of retroperitoneal and inguinal lymph node with persistent soft tissue stranding around the "comedy myo carta lee" bilaterally.  ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

MODERATOR: I See A New Board Offshore, Did You Consider A VR Board?
Oct 13, 2009

nm ...

Let's Please Stop It!
Nov 28, 2009

The conference calls are over,  the paperwork will soon be sent in, and rumors have been put to rest, at least I think they have been.  I am encouraged because D seems to be more at the helm than I thought she was going to be.  She answered a question yesterday which made things more clear about the rate cut.  I said a long time ago that 10 or 11 cpl was not going to fly forever.  You charge only what the market can bear, and in this economy it cannot handle those rates. ...

When Are They Going To Stop Messing With
Feb 10, 2010

MQ has made big changes to my primary account.  Now things are all messed up and because of it, we have to re-enter redundant information in the ADT screen.  For example, it says ADT Attending and ADT Admitting with the doc's names.  Those aren't carrying over to the report now, for some reason, so we have to re-enter those docs names in the additional ADT field under attending and admitting.  Also, all of the reference repository stuff is gone.  It now says th ...