A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Whatever happened to the redundant marker? - Nothing about it in tutorials.

Posted: Sep 05, 2010

xx

No change - the upgrade shows you NEW features - pushindapedal

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Redundant Emails??
Nov 20, 2014

Anybody else getting inundated with emails from the new TSA regarding a "reminder" about the pay period ending on Saturday? She sends them out almost daily!!! I'm trying to work and having to check my email and see that it is yet another email from her makes me want to pull out my hair! ...

Redundant (s/l Todtotic) Mastectomy Flaps... See More.
Mar 07, 2011

Bilateral breast reconstruction revision due to redundan (s/ todd-totic) mastectomy plaps inferiorly... ...

Correcting Redundant Grammar And Dinged By QA
Aug 09, 2013

Okay, I just started working here and I've been trying to keep my reports perfect.  When a doctor says "past medical history," I've been just typing "medical history" because isn't past and history together being redundant?  I'm still on 100% QA and all my feedback has the "past" put back in.  I'm not on a verbatim account, so shouldn't me correcting this be okay?   ...

Does Anyone Know What A <non-s> Marker Is??
Sep 28, 2010

Have not seen them before today and I was just wondering.  I think they stand for nonsense.... ...

Skip Marker
Feb 16, 2010

what is causing my skip marker to stay in the report after the ADT info is skip marked.  ...

Has Anyone Encountered </non-s/> Marker
Sep 16, 2010

in DQS 6.1. Seems to be wherever the dictator pauses or says mmm. Do we leave it there or what. ...

QA Marker Vent
Nov 02, 2010

Had a report with 4 QA markers -- anything over 2 markers has to be sent to QA.  Once again, they couldn't hear it either and sent it with 4 markers.  It probably sent me over the 5% submission rate, and I will get docked for it.  Why can't QA get docked 1.5 cpl and me 1.5 cpl since NEITHER ONE OF US COULD HEAR IT????? ...

For Cancer Marker: Is It CA15-3 Or CA 15-3 ??
Aug 26, 2010

:) ...

Tumor Marker Question
Nov 14, 2012

Dictated "CEA was elevated at 29, CA 15.3 at 1938, and CA 27.29 was elevated at the outset at 2243." My questions are regarding the CA 15.3 of "1938" and the CA 27.29 of "2243." Should they be "19.38" and "22.43" or "1938" and "2243"? When I'm googling the reference ranges for CA 15.3, a value of 19.38 doesn't seem to be elevated; neither does a value of 22.43 for CA 27.29. But.. 1938 and 2243 seem awfully high. Can someone please help me with this? Thanks!!! ...

Spacing After Q/A Marker Period.
Jun 17, 2015

Don't want to call support if I don't have to -- does someone know how I can make the period after a Q/A marker stay put when I key in spaces?  Right now, it moves along putting the spaces in front of the period.  Growl!!! ...

When Filling In A Marker, Any Way To Stop That First Word From
Nov 17, 2012

x ...

To QA: I Got A Comment Back Stating To Place The QA Marker
Jan 04, 2010

I always thought I had been doing that, but I got this message more than once, so I'd like to see if any QA here can clarify this.  CCM has no idea what she means ????  I always understood to place the QA marker right where I hear the blank and that is what I thought I was doing.  Any suggestions or comments as to what could be happening?  I don't want to make the QA's job any more difficult than it already is.....  TIA..... ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site With Cancer Tumor Marker Information?
Mar 26, 2010

I am starting to type quite a few cancer reports, and there are so many tumor markers for the various types of cancer. I probably should invest in a new Stedman's Oncology but don't have the extra $$ right now. Does anyone know a site that might help me figure these out? On web sites i've found, there doesn't seem to be much consistency in putting in hyphens (like CA25, CA 125, CA-125, etc.). ...

Doctor States "surgery Under MAC Anesthesia." Is Anesthesia Redundant As MAC Is Monitored
Oct 17, 2009

x ...

Has This Happened To You?
Dec 21, 2009

I just wondered...has anyone ever made a mistake on a report (which was your fault and you readily admit you screwed up) and get an email stating:  please explain why you made that mistake because the client is waiting for an explanation??!!!  WTH?  Yes, I purposely made that error because I wanted too?  I enjoy making critical errors?  My error was most likely a keystroke error that I failed to catch..I admit it.  I try to be as careful as possible but I am human. ...

What Happened To Me?
Apr 21, 2010

I started my bartending class yesterday.. first time I have done anything outside the house in 7 years.  I was terrified. I don't think I really realized how isolating and stressful working for the Q at home really was.  I had almost forgotten what it was like to interact with real people, doing something that was real and down to earth. But I had a wonderful time, terrified though I was.  I still feel like I've been totally reborn, and I am so relieved to be out of th ...

Has This Happened To You? What To Do?
May 06, 2010

I just to recently switched to a whole new region, supervisor and QA supervisor with 3 days notice because of ONE particular account I transcribe on. I had been typing the previous accounts for over 5 years. Since the switch two weeks ago,  I have now TEN new accounts that I type for with all new CP's, set-ups and dictators; however, I have noted AT ALL the account for which I had previously typed which was the reason I was transferred in the first place!! Furthermore, there& ...

What Happened?
Jun 21, 2010

DocQScribe froze trying to download next report.  Tried to check Q E-mail while I was waiting and it is "not available."  Am I the last to know something? ...

Has This Ever Happened To You?
Oct 11, 2010

Occasionally when I'm doing an ASR report and insert a QA marker the yellow cursor marker will go away and the cursor goes to the end of the report.  Then I have to scroll back through the report to find my place and if I lift my foot off the foot pedal it happens again.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  It's irritating on a really long report.  TIA. ...

What Has Happened To MT'ing?
Jun 14, 2011

(I am not a "suit." :-) ) I would like to know from some of you what is the going rate now (really) for lines per hour or hourly pay and if there are even steady hours anymore. I just can't believe that this "profession" has gone downhill so much and downhill so quickly in even the last 5 years. I wonder what the next 5 years will look like or if there will even be MTs? If anyone has left the "profession" because they just can't make a living doing this anymore, what are you doing n ...

What Happened To The Job Ad
Jul 03, 2012

that was just on there earlier and now it's gone? I was going to send an email, came back to get the address and the posting is gone. Must have hired someone already? ...

What Do You Think Might Have Happened...
Jan 07, 2013

When I signed on this morning, I pulled down 3 reports.  I did the first one and went back to find just one left.  What happened to the other report?  Please let me know if you know.  Thanks ...

What Happened To JG?
Jan 24, 2013

I am curious to know if you got any responses to your emails.  ...

Anyone Know What Happened
Jan 28, 2013

to DF with MDI? Is she still there somewhere on board with Nuance. Wonder what she thinks about all of this, not that it really matters at this point, just curious... ...

Anyone Know What Happened With
Mar 01, 2013

Transcend law suit? I haven't seen it mentioned recently and wondered if it was still going on or settled. Anyone know? ...

This Ever Happened To Anyone?
May 18, 2013

You are made part time because you can't make full time line counts due to low work volumes, then when you go part time, you are given more accounts? ...

First, What Happened To OSi?? LOL ..
Jul 22, 2013

Used to work there but have been gone awhile and have been gone from these boards just as long.  Did they finally shut down??   My second question .. is there ANYONE out there still hiring radiology transcriptionists or has every radiology job out there been sold out to PowerScribe?  ...

Does Anyone Know What Exactly Happened In Oct?-sm
Aug 14, 2013

That is when I got a new CSM and they said they were "restructuring" and some CSMs were going to deal only with MTs and some only with customers.  My new CSM said her old MTs were always running out of work because THEY said the average MT could do "x amount" of dictation and most of hers could do twice that, and so when she got the "new-to-her" MTs and accounts, then we all started running out of work. ...

SGS...what Happened?
Mar 13, 2014

Hi all.  Is SGS still an MT company?  Did it get sold?  Did it change to coding only?  Does anyone know?    Thanks in advance for anything you can tell me. B ...

I'm Sure This Has Happened To Some Of You
Jul 19, 2014

Having been at this job for only five months, I've noticed certain new behaviors in myself that can only be attributed to the stressors of this job: Insomnia Stress eating Stress drinking Stress shopping  I know have to eliminate some of the above behaviors in order to attain a state of well-being. I have to thank god that I inherited my mom's pension after she passed away, because if it weren't for her pension supplementing my income, I would have told MModal to � ...