A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Brand new HUGE account coming (BR). If we can't keep up with what - CH

Posted: Jun 10, 2015

we have now and they keep requesting OT, how is this supposed to work!?!

Thanks for telling us - I didnt see that at first

[ In Reply To ..]
couldn't get past the photo op.

Not to worry - Someone "in the know"

[ In Reply To ..]
told me that as soon as we get the "huge account" fine-tuned, it is going global.

Just don't do the OT and go about your day - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
We are the one's saving their tails..and for what? I don't do it, I'm done!!!

It's pretty much all global anyway - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
The SHDAs are reviewing the work 100% until the ILPs get good enough, then it's gone.

ILPs are nothing but... (unprintable worlds) they will never - be good enough. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Exactly and the raise in min wage in this - country

[ In Reply To ..]
Is pushing it overseas even faster than expected...

My goal is now to do the bare minimum - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
Why should I bust my tail and make the same money as someone getting an 11 dollar min wage doing less work? Not happening
I ditto that. - No OT, no more than
[ In Reply To ..]
minimum work requirements.

Similar Messages:

Huge Account Going To EPIC
Oct 16, 2013

So, we were just informed that a huge account is being rolled out to EPIC and "assured" there would be "minimal" volume loss.  Can somebody who has been through this please give us the true facts?  I'm inclined to not want to drink the Nuance Kool-Aid. Thanks in advance. ...

MTSO Lost Huge Account
Jul 17, 2010

Small to medium-sized company lost a very large long-term client.  Naturally, the MTs are to blame.  Reason given was the work was out of turn around on weekends and MTs did not meet their commitments.  I can't say what percentage of MTs did not meet their commitments.  I do know that I always have.  I also know that I have kept an accurate log of the work on this very large account and 75 to 90% of the time the work runs out on Sunday, with no work available on Mon ...

Oracle. End Of My Rope. Huge New Account, 70 MTs?
Oct 21, 2010

Anyone else one of the new hires?  Are you on the new huge account?  I've been twiddling my thumbs now.  Guess I need to apply elsewhere.  I had been told before it was a good company, but I need to be actually typing. That really is a lot of MTs to hire and then not have the new account begin.  I read, below, someone said it keeps being delayed. ...

Can We Get Some Experienced Opinions On OTI's Huge Account?
Feb 08, 2011

Would really appreciate input from anyone who works on this account. ...

Nuance Just Lost Huge Account
Sep 04, 2012

Just got email that stated that one of Nuance largest accounts has left them for another "vendor"  They will be slowly removing them from pool and putting everybody elsewhere so they say ...

Well, It Happened. Nuance Loses A Huge Account To....
Sep 11, 2013

NUANCE!  Yes, that's right.  The account I have had for 5 + years has now gone with Dragon EHR according to email from TSM today. How do you like them apples? ...

Huge Account Going To Epic In The East Tomorrow
Jan 31, 2014

20 MTs are being moved elsewhere.   ...

Anyone In North Who Lost Their Huge Account Last Week With No Explanation?
Apr 19, 2010

nm ...

Rx - Brand Names
Jan 05, 2010

When typing a name like Topicort - if it is cream or ointment, are those capitalized?  Also Selsun shampoo - is the word shampoo capitalized?  Thanks ...

Brand New World
Jan 11, 2010

Yesterday (Sun) was a nightmare. I was struggling to get jobs all day long (see posts below). There were very few last night even, when there are normally an abundance of jobs. I was bouncing all over the place; it was like the cesspool all over again. Look at the backlog this morning; only 400 jobs company wide at 8 EST? I think whatever upgrade they did yesterday morning just sucked more accounts to our ILPs. ...

Generic Or Name Brand?
Jan 08, 2011

I've seen both lidocaine and Lidocaine.  Which is correct? Thx in advance!  ...

Brand Name Of Wound VAC
Oct 20, 2011

I'm doing a Wittmann patch procedure and the doc keeps referring to a "a fair" wound VAC.  Could be aphthair, afthar, or something like that.  Any ideas?  I must be hearing incorrectly, but it sounds the same each time.  Any ideas appreciated.  TIA!   ...

Otho Help Brand Name Of Hip Prosthesis See Msg Thx
Jul 23, 2012

The patient has a left hip replacement.  He has a long-stem ( s/l   Pel-car) stem with a lateral plate and multiple wires.     Thanks for taking the time today !   ME =0) ...

Computer Brand Advice?
Jul 30, 2012

I'm on the hunt this week for a new computer.  With all the new competitors, I haven't kept up with who is top of the line now or who is outsourcing tech support to where.  Any advice for me?  If you had a choice, who would you go with?  I've been using Dell for years but doesn't mean I need to stay there.  HP, Compaq, Dell, Toshiba, Acer?  ...

Brand-new Downside To VR I Never Even Imagined:
Jan 07, 2013

Have any of you noticed, after months or years of doing nearly 100% VR, that when you get a straight transcription job to type, your speed isn't what it used to be, and you've forgotten half of your shortcuts?  Even worse, I was trying to get a typing certificate a couple weeks ago, and it was typing from copy.  The instructions also were unclear, and I couldn't figure out whether I was supposed to correct all the mistakes in the paragraph I was typing from, or not edit ...

Ghost In My Machine? Brand New Computer
Nov 26, 2009

I bought a new Dell back in August and have nothing but problems with it. First I had a ? board error, then for a few days had a keyboard failure. During all this, my font size keeps changing. One day I can barely read it (looks like this) and other days, (it looks like this). The menu bars now are so small, I can barely read them, yet the font size is so large, the words run off the edge of the screen. I have spent most of my time off work trying to figure it out. I went into display and ...

Inlet Device - Brand Name Or Description?-sm
May 31, 2010

"All 12 mm port sites were closed with the inlet device, using figure‑of‑eight 0 Vicryl stitches. " It's resection of a colon tumor and anastomosis using the da Vinci.  I've heard this before but can't find a definite answer:  Is it the "Inlet (brand) device" or "inlet (descriptor) device"?  Thanks. ...

Using Brand Names As Verbs In Sentences
Mar 07, 2013

Using hemoclipped or endoclipped...... are they still capitalized when used this way?  Thanks. ...

Well, I Just Bought A Brand New Computer With Windows 7 And
Apr 13, 2014

everything updates to the hilt and I am finding my typing screen has a lag to it.  I have tons of ram, etc etc and I wonder if Norton is playing a roll.  It isnt a terrible lag but when you type very fast it will locked for a few seconds.  It isnt like waiting on words to appear it is more a lock type lag if you type too fast.  I find these new computers are most assuredly nothing like the older ones that i have had.  Much more chintzy and of course made in China.  ...

Is There Any Site That Lists Generic Vs Brand Name Drugs?
Nov 07, 2009

nm ...

Hints For Brand Names Vs Generic Drugs
Aug 11, 2011

I was hoping some more experienced MTs could help me with something.  I am struggling with remembering which are brand names and which are generics (so I know to cap them or not).  Is there some trick to this? A website that can quickly (and obviously) tell you?  Perhaps some software you all have? Please, it is driving me crazy and my quality is suffering :(  ...

Good Brand/model Digital Voice Recorders
Feb 11, 2010

Hi, What is a good brand/model for a digital voice recorder to recommed to a doctor for recording their voice files? Thanks, Abby ...

HUGE Laughs......SM
Jan 29, 2013

I'm in an HIT program after doing transcription for about 5 years and deciding that I'm tired of being a wandering sheep, and I just read the first chapter in one of my textbooks, which says that "speech recognition software is 95% to 99% accurate."  I'll be pointing out in my class that that is a grievous error. ...

A Huge Eye Opener
Dec 08, 2013

I had a HUGE eye opener yesterday.  We are not the only ones who are being replaced by software, it is happening in every single industry - I read a big article yesterday announcing this "really cool" (the article's opinion, not mine) new way to place an order at Chili's - on an iPad type tablet that is brought to your table when you are seated - point and click.  Then your order goes directly to the kitchen electronically and your dinner is brought to you by a staff member w ...

Ok Question............My CCM Says Huge Over Time Sm
Dec 17, 2011

as we all know it is going to be totally different on 12/26..............why?  Does anyone know what is happening the 26th?  End of pay period is the 24th, 25th starts a new one so what significance does the 26th hold?  ...

That MLK Holiday Is A HUGE One... To Not Have Work
Jan 24, 2013

I guess I should plan for a week off for Valentines Day, hey? ...

Ipswitch Is A HUGE JOKE
Apr 24, 2013

I can't get to anything but the first page of my inbox.  Oops, now can't even get that. Maybe I'll sit here and work on my Quality essay. ...

As Much As I Detest The Huge Unforgiving
Jan 29, 2015

worked for, I must admit that their unrelenting and harsh criticism of my work and their 99.7% plus demand for perfection has made me a better transcriptionist. I now work for a company where I acheive 100% on nearly all audits and had the same experience at another company before this one. I just knew I was better than N or M had me made out to be. ...

Huge Numbers Of MTs Have Recently Hit Retirement Age
May 18, 2010

I've heard for maybe 10 years now that right now, 2010, is when vast numbers of MTs were supposed to hit retirement age and quit work. What is retirement age? I don't want to retire, but when does a person really need to retire even if they don't want to? ...

Medquist Awarded A Huge Contract.
Aug 26, 2010

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medquist-awarded-contract-with-child-health-corporation-of-america-101383704.html   It does say hospital is outsourcing, so does that mean India? In the latest example of its support for providers nationwide, MedQuist recently signed an agreement with Child Health Corporation of America (CHCA) for clinical documentation and computer-assisted coding technology and outsourced medical transcription and coding services.  MedQuist will implemen ...