A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How do I contact the moderators? Tried to send message, but it wouldn't go through...sm - me

Posted: Nov 23, 2011

A box appeared and said to type in characters, but there were no characters that appeared?  If the moderators wish to contact me at the above e-mail address, that will be fine.

Send email to ... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
webmaster@mtstars.com

Similar Messages:

I Wish They Wouldn't Send Productivity Statistics...
May 03, 2012

It just ticks me off and makes me feel stalked.  I find it extremely negative and not helpful at all. ...

Moderators WHY Did You Remove That Last Message??
Dec 08, 2011

My gosh both posts were specific posts about TECHNICAL HELP and they BOTH GET REMOVED???  WHY?????????? ...

Don't Know Why HDSM Would Send Stupid Message About Flex Time, With All This MOT -
Mar 26, 2015

What schedule!?! ...

"Unable To Contact Database" Message, Anybody Else?
Jan 27, 2011

Am getting this message when I search for patient in ADT.  Anybody else getting this message?  Is the system down?  Not connecting?  Everything else is okay. ...

How Do You Send The Question? Typed It, But What Do I Check To Send It?
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

Thank You Moderators
Jun 04, 2012

I appreciate your quick actions. ...

Thank You Moderators For Taking My
Jul 24, 2012

suggestion and putting it to use.  I can only hope these places will realize what we are disliking!! ...

How About Proposing To The Moderators
Jan 19, 2015

being permitted to advertise on the Job Seeker's board which have 10 or more "dislikes" on the ad page/s? Or if not outright ban because of the 10 dislikes, how about the 10 dislikes triggering an 'internal investigation,' let's say, in which we are 'invited' to state our respective cases as to why we think said company should be banned, in a 'safe' environment. What thinks u? ...

Moderators, A Question From A Newbie
Aug 20, 2010

There's a job on the job seekers board asking for Orthopedic transcribers it says immediate, but there's no link to send a resume and they don't identlfy themselves.  Could a moderator verify this is a legit position? ...

TO THE MODERATORS - Why Can't I Delete Messages?
Sep 05, 2010

Edit/Delete only lets me edit, and even then it won't accept my password.  I use the same one every time.  Thanks. ...

Moderators: Please Enable The August Tab
Aug 14, 2012

thanks ...

The Moderators Need To Just Nuke This Board
Mar 20, 2014

xx ...

Question For Admins/moderators:
Jul 16, 2014

Can MTstars consider requiring MTSOs to disclose pay rates on the Job Seekers board?  This information would help tremendously for those of us looking for work.  Many companies require testing and the pay rate is not disclosed beforehand.  I am really tired of testing for companies, only to then find out they pay slave wages. Please, please, admins, discuss this issue and consider REQUIRING MTSOs to disclose their pay rates.  ...

Anyone Know What Happened To The Moderators Post
Apr 10, 2015

Subject was To posters from last night. I was following it and it was starting to get interesting and then it was gone. Why would she take it down? It was starting to get nasty so maybe thats why she took it down. ...

Moderators: What Happened To Prayer Board?
Nov 13, 2009

nm ...

Question For Moderators. I Have Posted 2 Messages In The Last
Sep 25, 2014

24 hours specifically checking the box notify me at the above email.  I have checked on my posts and both received responses, however I never got a notification email.  Is this a glitch?  Just wanted you to know so you could check on it. ...

You Wouldn't Believe What I Have To Do Where I Work
Aug 16, 2010

I've been employed by an orthopedic surgery practice for about 6 years now. I think it was after the first year, I started having to compose office notes from the paperwork the patient filled out (all of their history), plus the templates the provider filled out.  I hated it and protested to my office manager. Then gave up, then about a year later I asked her to talk to the doctor about his hand writing to no avail. One doctor never made me read his writing, he would fill out the templ ...

Wouldn't It Be Great
Mar 16, 2012

wouldn't it be really great if there was some sort of email address for us to contact our hospitals directly...without the M*Modal propaganda?  We could say "Dear Dr. ___, I understand you are really busy and dictation is low on your priority list, but if you could take an extra moment and clearly articulate your dictation, the reports would come back to you with less questions and/or errors."   I know...I know...quit dreaming.  It is really sunny and warm outside my window ...

They Wouldn't Have To Demand
Oct 02, 2012

they would put people on their strength worktypes and specialities instead of put us on what we are the weakest at and then complain b/c they are constantly out of TAT.  Just amazing to me how we were asked what our strengths and weaknesses were and after that email, I was put on my weakest out of everything.  Perhaps I am the only one to realize that if you were given the work that you are strongest at, you would be able to go through it faster, but not with Nuance, they seem to thin ...

Wouldn't It Be More Efficient
Jul 31, 2013

To have the doctor, RN, resident, or whomever is doing the dicatation to do the demos rather than the MLS slaves?  I mean, since they are getting paid a living wage (unlike the MLS slaves) and they already have all the pertinent info, like business entity, location, signing, etc, why aren't THEY selecting the copy requests, etc. from their own little drop-down lists, instead of having the hapless MLS slaves searching all over creation for a doctor they misspelled or mispronounced. &nbs ...

Wouldn't Have Been Nice If . . .
Jan 02, 2014

If corporate realized how hard and difficult our job is and perhaps, at the very least, wiished us a Happy Holiday season and thanked us for all we do?  And rhen I woke up and smelled the coffee. ...

Wouldn't It Be Better To Take An Online
Mar 11, 2014

ICD-10 course rather than be required to stay with them for 2 additional years after the apprenticeship, working whatever shift they feel like sticking you with?  I feel like the difference in the amount of money you'd be making in those 2 years with them versus anywhere else would more than pay for an online course.  I'm not seeing the draw to this. ...

I Wouldn't Mind
May 01, 2015

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING SO HARD!!!!???   i specifically got up today to log on for the hour of MOT.  then i see an email that says we don't need it, but its vague.  then another email says, we need it, but not until after 3 central time.  i even tried pulling in a 3:30 to 4 time from the swap board but it wouldn't let me.  my shift starts at 4.  so i wrote and said i'd just log in and do it and forget the swap board, but i'm told feel ...

Wouldn't It Be Nice?
May 26, 2015

if MModal would do just one thing....ONE THING...to make our jobs easier.  i swear they sit around and see what they can do to make everything single tiny little thing as hard as possible.  right now i'm talking about that freakin' time card and trying to enter PTO based on our NJA down time.  to make the times match up, i guess i just lie and make up times, just to play their stupid little make everything harder game. ...

Wouldn't It Make Sense
Mar 16, 2010

When you have a report that is with a difficult dictator and within the first few lines you have a blank you know you are going to send to QA - if the report is long and there are a few other blanks you might have to leave but might be able to get if you spent time researching, wouldn't it be better to not even waste time researching those blanks since all the lines are being counted toward your 5% submission rate - it would seem that it would be best to do the rest of the report as quickly ...

Wouldn't This Solve The Problem?
Jul 31, 2012

...If HIPAA laws clearly stated medical records of United States citizens could not be sent out of the country...wouldn't that be protecting the client better AND keeping jobs in America? Why won't they?  They have their laws on everything else! ...

If You Wouldn't Mind Sharing...
Oct 02, 2012

I have seen a few posts where someone mentions another job board.  I know we cannot post them here, but if you wouldn't mind emailing me I would appreciate it.  Seems like a google search is like a wild goose chase with schools and such and I just want a few real job boards to watch. Thank you so much in advance. ...

Wouldn't You Love To Say This To Your Supervisor?
Jul 19, 2013

It Wouldn't Bother Me To Get Accounts From All
Oct 28, 2014

They would just make the formats for all work types the SAME across the board.  It's NOT the changing of dictators/facilities that is so difficult...it's the having to check 1 thousand different sets of account rules!!!  UGH! ...

Serioulsy, Wouldn't It Have Been Easier To Just Tell Us SM
Dec 17, 2014

they were going to pay us 7 cpl?  From just glancing through the posts here that is what everybody is basically saying.  Did anyone make more than that?  I for one am NOT going to approve my timecard because I DON'T APPROVE!    I'm still up in the air on whether I will finish out this week or not.  ...