A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Per supervisor - anon

Posted: Nov 03, 2014

Keep checking and keep track of down time. 

Get the system back up so we can work.  PLEASE

Similar Messages:

What Do You Do When You Can't Get A Supervisor
Mar 31, 2010

to respond to e-mails or phone calls?  I have never had a supervisor before that just wouldn't respond and I don't know what to do.  Any advice would be appreciated. ...

Changes-Changes--A New Supervisor, What Next?
Sep 13, 2010

Changes-Changes--A new supervisor, waht next? ...

What Would You Do About A Supervisor
Jan 11, 2015

who totally ignores your high priority emals for weeks and doesn't deem you important enough even to send you a a quick answer? What kind of a place or mentality would do that? Makes me feel like I'm just a little pissant. ...

Supervisor Suddenly MIA?
Aug 23, 2010

Try Google.  Amazing what you find. ...

DTS/Transend Supervisor/TL Both Not Available
Jun 01, 2011

I haven't worked for DTS long, but knew Transcend was taking over and so far that looks good.  I have had problems getting straight answers from DTS supervisor since hired, like when the supervisor, TL, and QA people were on duty.  The nice recuiter told me she would get me a list without my asking, but forwarded the request to my boss who said she didn't know why I needed this information.  Really?  Isn't this the first information eve ...

Badgering Supervisor
Jul 26, 2011

Does anyone have any ideas of what to do about a supervisor who always says, "It is a privilege to work at home".  She threatened me that I might have to come in-house to work because I complained about my keyboard no longer being compatible with the new computers.  I have to work weekends in-house on a rotating schedule.  I also said it is difficult to get readjusted when you go in house because the work station is different.  I should have never complained because now she s ...

Supervisor Leaving
Jan 16, 2013

Thank God the anal, basket case, nutjob supervisor I have is leaving.  No more phone calls every time I go to the bathroom.  Hope I don't get something worse than her. ...

Who Can I Contact Above My Supervisor?
Jan 18, 2013

Who can I contact above my supervisor? I cannot get any kind of response from her about anything. Overnight, my work load dropped by more than half. Literally, overnight. ...

E-mail From Supervisor
Feb 19, 2013

Anybody else get the e-mail message regarding NJA and changing schedule?  What are your thoughts? wondering if seniority will be taken into account?  don't know why they want us all on second and third as they keep running out of work as well. wish they would let us in on what is going on and let us be part of the solution instead of acting like we are the problem. Sitting here becoming more and more stressed.  Family is sick and tired of me being depressed/stressed over w ...

It Really Makes Me Mad When My Supervisor
May 09, 2014

calls for overtime because she is afraid jobs will go out of tat over the weekend and when I get on to work, I have no work on my usual 10 accounts and get work from accounts I have never heard of before!   What a way to help my line count and quality ...

Any Synernet MTs Know Who The New Supervisor
Jul 31, 2014

I missed the conference call, which by the way was limited to the first what...25. Don't know if it was mentioned in that call or not since the ones who were left out are never updated on what was said in the meeting. Do we e-mail the helpdesk now for supervisory questions? ...

They Just Fired The Best Supervisor KF
Sep 03, 2014

KF -- best supervisor -- worked harder than anyone I have ever worked with.  Actually gave a damn about her job, the hospitals, the company, the MTs, and worked what seemed like 24/7 to prove it.  I wish I could afford to quit in solidarity.  What a truly awful place this is to work for. ...

Coding Supervisor
Sep 22, 2014

Over on the job seekers' board, there is a posting for a coding supervisor.  If you are interested in coding, it is worth taking a look.  The requirements are typical and it only requires 2 years of experience.   ...

Supervisor Upset
Jan 18, 2015

...because so many people are not making 99.5% accuracy in their audits.  Perhaps it is time to consider that whoever promised the client 99.5% accuracy has something quite strong in their medicine cabinet.  For years, the standard has been 98% and that is for a reason.  That number is possible with humans.  Machines sure can't deliver 99.5%; just ask anyone who has to correct the harebrained interpretations of SR, which never learns, by the way.  Do the doctors hav ...

Do People Really Not Know Who Their Supervisor Is??
Jun 02, 2015

How does that happen? ...

Supervisor At Hospital Told Me
Jan 23, 2010

before editing and she spends her day editing the editors. That sounds cost effective! ...

An MT Supervisor Told Me (Regarding MTs Who Aren't Doing Well)
Mar 12, 2010

An MT supervisor told me that when they aren't happy with an MT's work because they aren't following instructions or are getting sloppy, they just take them off the schedule. Sometimes they do it gradually and other times leave them with little or no work. They keep the work for the MTs who are doing the best job with the least fuss. Interesting. ...

I Contacted A Supervisor Other Than Mine And Got
Aug 31, 2010

region when I had had my fill of NJA on the last region I was assigned to.  Where I am now is certainly not perfect, has some NJA, some nasty dictation, but I do have something to type the majority of the time.  If you could come up with the name of one of these supervisors with the critical backlog, fire off a request to be moved.  Worked for me (about 10 months ago).  ...

Salary For Supervisor Position
Sep 21, 2010

Does anyone have any idea what MQ pays the supervisors and how you go about applying for the position? ...

Anybody Worked For Transportal As A Supervisor
Oct 08, 2010

Has anybody worked for Transportal as a supervisor.  I understand they get paid only for the work that the MTs do.  Wondered how that works.  Sounds like they don't make much money unless their team does.  Need a reply ASAP, considering a new position.  Thanks ...

Disability Discrimination By Supervisor
Jan 17, 2011

Basically, story goes like this.  Have been a transcriptionist many years.  Thought I was moving up to a better line count with another company (having trouble making ends meet).  Found this great pay rate with a national MTSO and signed on.  Couldn't work full schedule since the beginning due to medical problems but did work consistently part time with excellent accuracy and no job-related complaints, nothing but praise for working a very difficult account.  About ...

Supervisor Ignores Emails... What Would You Do?
Feb 11, 2012

At this company for one year now and do not like it, not one bit.  The main problem is that the 'manager' ignores my emails.  I complained for MONTHS about the account I was on with a response like "I'll call you later" or response a few days later blowing me off.  I finally get on another account and just do not like it.... not a good fit for me.  oh, and my hours were cut to 30 and I'm sure it's because I complained about the other account.  So ...

Supervisor Ignores My E-mails??
May 11, 2012

I am new to this MTSO so I have occasional questions and have directed them to my supervisor.  Some get answered, many get ignored.  I have asked some more than once.  How frustrating.  I'm not sure how to take this.  I would think it would be to her advantage to answer them as it refers to formatting, etc.  Maybe I should ignore her requests to work extra hours?  How would you handle this?  It really makes me wonder about this company. ...

My Supervisor Has Too Much Time On Her Hands
Nov 05, 2012

If I take a bathroom break, she calls me to see what's going on.  "I noticed you had logged out...what's going on?"   Can't wait til they screw her over too.  I've had 8 supervisors in the last year. ...

Didn't Get Around To Asking Supervisor About Pay Schedule...
Mar 04, 2013

I will have to remember to do that tomorrow. Would anyone care to share the next paydate and when this pay period ends? Thank you in advance! I do have to say having worked for Nuance previously they have MModal beat on providing info to employees. When I hired on with Nuance I got so much paperwork sent to me with info of every kind that there was not one question I could think of that was not covered. That has been a few years back so don't know if they still do that but that was ...

Wouldn't You Love To Say This To Your Supervisor?
Jul 19, 2013

I Do Believe My Supervisor Keeps All The Good Dictators For Herself.
Feb 20, 2014

I recently started a new job and at first had a really good mix of good dictators, middle of the road dictators and bad ones. Just the normal stuff. It's a new account and I was asked to provide a list of the doctors who were good dictators, which I did. Now, after providing the list, I get none of those dictators on that list, and I mean NONE. All I get are the horrible dictators from hell, day in and day out. I didn't think that my supervisor also transcribed except from a coupl ...

What Is The Title Of The Supervisor At Medquist?
Jun 04, 2014

I need to know for a job application. ...

Ask Your Supervisor If Your Work Has Been Off-shored Or Given
Sep 16, 2014

...to please be straightforward with you. Ask them if the server is having trouble. Ask them if there other accounts you should be training for if the one you are on is likely to be short any more this week. Send your email with a delivery confirmation attached, and if you do not get an answer in 24 hours, send it again but attach a copy to your HR person. If you do not know who that is, ask your supervisor for that too! Call corporate and ask for someone in HR and get them to send you a copy of ...

I See TL Now Lists Herself As 2nd Shift Supervisor. Sm
Oct 16, 2014

I have not seen or heard from JH for awhile - hope she did not leave but she might have been too nice to stay. Of course, no announcement will be made. Why should we know who our leads are, what the TAT is on the accounts, or anything else. We just types. ...